Hi

Hi,

I'm a drunk law student sitting in a night evidence class - ask me anything. ANYTHING.

are you gay?

What law school?

im a drunk BWL ( its some german shit and means some kind of CEO shit) student therefore i ask you why did you chose that subject?
also what should i do with my life

Not gay. Let me tell you about my Tinder experiences.

Keeping that anonymous. My professor just told the class he had McDonalds before class.

ok tell me law user

go on greentext that shit

I can tell you about the Castle Doctrine, which is an exception to the duty to retreat - you someone breaks into your home, even an invitee, and that person attacks you, you may meet that person with deadly force without penalty. A right self-defense. I think this is a sort of imperfect Castle Doctrine, which is wholly dependent on state law

What the fuck is BWL

its a german word its called betriebswirtschaftslehre some kind of how to run a business

tf tell me about your tinder experiences

Do you have a gun at hand?
Can you get the song pumped up kicks playing?
Have you seen/heard of the Columbus shooting?

>be me
>girlfriend breaks up with me
>so sad
>hate life
>Hi Tinder
>Tinder has decent girls
>Get drunk
>Meet hipster girl who still legally married
>She asks me over
>Fuck her a bunch
>Literally fuck like 10 girls in 3 months
>Feel disgusting
>Continue
>Whatever
>Meet Asian in X city
>She's not that good looking
>But very flirty and VERY attractive in terms of personality
>Hi let's go back to my place
>YES
>Walk in
>Still acting like a flirty sarcastic bitch
>Lights off
>Approach
>Make out, start grabbing that ass
>Push her on the bed
>Fuck her hell of her like 3 times
>Wake up
>More fucking
>So hot in my room
>Super small body
>Whew lad
>So fucking degenerate
>Halp me
>Delete Tinder

I'm guessing it's not a very good law school, because good law schools (like the one I went to) didn't hold 1L doctrinal courses at night lmao

If mens rea is a necessary element of a crime, how is "I was relying on her representation that she is 19" not a complete defense?

Also, why isn't statutory rape reciprocal, such as when the boy is 16 and the girl is 19?

(Exx assume 18 to be the age of consent in the jurisdiction.)

You can have a fun if you meet the requirements of the Castle Doctrine

And yes, you can have music, so long as it's "Hip to Be Square" - a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics

What is your opinion on prostate milking?

>good law schools (like the one I went to)
Hahahaha.

nice m8 that doesn´t sund like you lost why didnd´t you keep that up?
i mean everyone knows what they sign up when they use tinder

Not OP, but to answer your first question, because as the pursuer the onus is not on her to provide that information, it's on you to find the means to not be ignorant of the fact

It's a specific evidence course. I'm not a 1L. Fuck off, non-law cunt.

Don't understand first question. Second, because you don't have requisite mental state to consent. But most state laws account for the young age thing of which you are speaking - say if you're 15 and you're only a year older or something. Many states have a 16 years of age consent.

I don't know. Your mother is REALLY good at getting prostate milk.

It's disgusting and I have this dream of being Trad as fuck and getting married with a decent girl and having like 5 kids. I'm coming over from Sup Forums actually, but a tad drunk.

I certainly knew that already, she's the one who taught me. Duh.

What country?

United States yo

I just got accepted to law school in Ontario, starting next fall. P excited

Are brass knuckles illegal in az

Good on you, mate. Law school fucked me up - I'm an arrogant fuck, but this shit put a big check on my ass. But I did fine, and I have a post grad job lined up. Take pride in your work, never get too demoralized or depressed. It's hard, but it will temper you. I think your system is a bit more similar to the British system - though all common law. Anglo-sphere superiority checking in.

What is night evidence

Not familiar with AZ law. Plus, couldn't probably answer without context. It always *depends*

im drunk as fuck too
and i can understand you that feeling obf beeing "normal" wit ha wife and kids sounds nice
but i think i won´t be able to ever have this ever
but who cares anyway enjoy your youth as long as you can im 27 now and i fucked up pretty much everything fuck every hole you can get until you meet "the one" and thern settle down but untiol then enjoy life that´s what i missed back in the day now im just some kind of neet wasting my time nadmy life and thinking about heroing out just because i didn`t got the job i want

Proof that the sun will come up on the morrow.

So, you take federal evidence your first year, yes? That's fine. This is a specific sort of evidence - I'm being ambiguous, because I don't want to risk giving anything about myself away. I can tell you that we recently discussed cell tower evidence - NO REASONABLE EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY

Tell us about the tricks the legal jews use to get out of things?

Our system is closer to the U.S. actually because parliament doesn't have absolute supremacy here and the SCC is ultimately the final check on parliament.
Since getting admitted to school I've become pretty arrogant. My dad's a lawyer and I've worked at a real estate law firm for 3 years so I know what to expect. I'm just excited to get my life moving

lets see a pic of the girl

The world is this: Conflict and struggle. Be a warrior. If you are European, channel your warrior ancestors. If you are Japanese, channel the ancestors. You have a duty to do well for yourself. Women will come to you then. It's all about will. You can do it if you want to. If you are White, you have a duty to clean yourself up, have White children, and make the world better for your people.

I'm not sure. How about this: Legal realism. It all depends on the judge, not precedent. The Supreme Court for instance does whatever the fuck it wants, regardless of precedent. It's also heavily social science driven - academia and stuff.

No pictures - her neck was really dry though.

well probably making a better world for the children would be agood idea getting up tomorrow and changing the world
also some of you guys are allgirght don´t got to school tomorow in the norhtern german area
nah just kidding im out of school so there is no school shooting tomorrow

what country u live in?

If you're a German, you have a duty not to destroy Europe again kek

U.S.

okay you convinced me i will elect merkel again

how much do you know about UK law?

Kek. You fucking Kraut

You have no rights

Not much, but I was in the UK not too long ago taking a course. Won't specify. Didn't pay a lot of attention in my classes. Also visited Nuremberg - the Alt Stadt!

hey, fag, i have a full tuition scholarship to Texas A&M school of law
can you beat that?