Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BnDXEDn
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
thebarchive.com/b/
deleteip.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SwLfCmdK4Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gibe request pls!!

Requesting Julie Smith (from the Powerpuff Girls episodes "Supper Villain" and "Just Desserts") grinding on some futa (or strap-on) Powerpuff Girls cock. You can use her normal outfit, or her evil outfit.

Would you be willing to draw an average human body with an inexplicable cat head? I don't know why but I find this mental image hilarious.

Fuck off, Spoodo.

I still wanna see Spoilerina Loli being raped from behind, maybe up the ass with spank marks on her bottom

I'm not Spoodo. I'm Speedy.

do you want
the green one
to do it
ok
in a bit but definitely
pebis

discord.gg/BnDXEDn

Are you still working on my loli gangbang request from the previous thread?

Green one, please.

placeholder.jpg
ye
y r u mad

Quit being confusing and just fart a dick out of your butt my dude!

Hey Spraykid. The guy requesting the Powerpuff girl request is a stalker & harasser named Speedy. He's a well known problem personality on Sup Forums that has insulted artists in the past, refuses to acknowledge that he's a problem, & has threatened to kill other artists & their families. Don't deliver for this guy.

Requesting someone to do wasteland summer with her fly unzipped fingering herself with one hand rubbing her tit and nipple and with her breasts exposed with her shirt rolled on top of them thank you.

i haven't warmed up yet today. any warmup requests before i work on a commission?

What this guy said.

Requesting this man shooting himself in the head.

>still trying to make the guy choose
Mate, it's his choice. If he wants to draw for speedy, I'd say let him draw.

Good sir, I request you draw me a posse of insane clowns.

I don't think Spraykid knows who Speedy is, or how much of a problem he truly is.

oh ok
tibbies
i mean like
i remember the yellow hair guy in the skirt
so
idk

I'm mad cuz i'm a fagget

But still, you don't have to tell every artist about him. That'll be like telling everyone that the sky is blue.

Fuck off, Spoodo.

Draw my oc driving fast in a taxicab

OR of here. Draw what you feel like. If anons try to force you to choose, that's ok.

At the end of the day, it's not up to you about what the artist choose to draw.

Oh, you mean Chrishop? Yeah, he's another problem, but he doesn't seem to be here right now, thankfully.

No, but it IS up to me to warn them about you, so they don't make the mistake of getting involed with you. If you don't like it, sucks to be you. You'll never escape your reputation, Spoodo.

>Pretends to be sweet to deceive a new artist.
Typical Spoodo behavior.

I'm not Spoodo. I'm Speedy. Learn to read, retard.

But as they always say, a man can change.

Sure it is, Spoodo.

Replace the "o"s with "e"s.

You know what, I'm new enough to not know all the details of all the cancer posters.
Why is this one in particular so fucking awful?

Oh, that's just delightful!

Quick question though. How many clowns are in that car?

The more you also criminalize him, the more he'll do it too.
You really aren't helping that situation.

well then change yourself for the better you weenie
or you could die
yeah do that pls
i thought him and chris chan were the same guy smh
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Now you know. But I do try to change.

yo i have an actual tablet now

So... More spodr draws?
I can finally get that rambo Spodr going behind enemy cockroach lines to get her buddies out?

I suggest you keep fucking up drawfag lives if they keep cockblocking you.
Shit's already all fucked for you.

Does that mean HD urethra penetration?
Oh boy.

thebarchive.com/b/
Just type in 'speedy' & 'spoodo'. You'll see plenty of evidence on who he truly is. Also take a look at the /trash drawthreads sometime to see how much of a problem he is there.

Hey, you are that girl, aren't you?

Good call on the character

What girl? Why am I being thought of as a femanon? This is twice now today! Who the fuck is this femanon in question?
Why are you people trolling me!?
T_T

A posse of them.

nice, now show me your spider cunt pls.

actual spodrpuss now

Fuckin' wise guy, huh!?

i have the balance the gangbang and the fucking Wendigo /quest/ damn
maybe i'll look at that later
i usually ignore peeps like that
such as the tuba dinosaur *shudder*

Do they rap about not knowing how magnets work?

You were here last night for that, weren't you....

Did the spam ever stop?

Anybody taking lewd requests?

howdy howdy

Well, consider me as one of the guys to ignore. However, if you're still up to it, could you at least consider giving it a try? If not, that's completely fine. At least give me a reply.

Thank you, Spraykid. Tubavore is an annoyance comapred to Spoodo. I'll be lurking here, take your time to make my request look good!

Howdy!

How much do you know of DnD?

Any clowns that don't aren't worth your time

Not until they killed the thread, as far as I'm aware.

the amputee lolis...

The fucker killed at least three threads in my opinion. Unless the thread died for a few hours because of him when I was asleep, that is.

Long time no see, Lill....
Still no though.
Just... NO.

tits or gtfo

draw this girl bullying user

deepsucc

I know enough to make a joke about the astral plane in some release notes a few months ago. other than that, nothing.

tis a shame, innit?

why would she be bullying user?

Hm

Rin, may I request this loli of yours giving her first blowjob?

Yeah, it's bad. I'm almost afraid to bring it up, should the spam begin anew. The word "tuba" prompts ptsd-style flashbacks now.

/r/ straight tuba

i dont remember i feel asleep
but i think it did? it lasted until about 2 pm US eastcoast time
ok dude ill put it on the list and see what happens
but right now i have some things to do first
Which one was yours? Sorry

Hmmmmn

I'll listen to your joke. And make a request themed from my DnD days all the same.
Look up the stats on a prismatic dragon to get the full scope of what I'm about to describe. Because my friend is clearly autistic.

Basically, in short. Prismatic Dragon is THE fucking enemy. Nothing is harder (With the possibility of a few exceptions. Torrasque comes to mind. Needing a wish scroll to actually kill the fucker and all)
But anyway, buddy was playing a devoted defender class. It's sole purpose is; select a friend. You're now his shield.
Now, for the autistic part! He built this character to have such over the top AC, that the god of all dragons couldn't hit him.... it was a toe to toe battle of who was going to roll two natural 20s first and get the instant kill.

I would like a drawing of this character, who was no doubt bored as fuck parrying this prismatic dragon, while my gnome alchemist wizard just kinda stands in the background saying, "user, you're retarded. Like what the fuck". Or something along those lines.

well, it's going to take me a bit to get used to this tablet, so i'm not gonna be on thread as much taking requests.
yes.
no.

switch

I was the loli gangbang request.

OR here. Looking forward to it. ;)

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your data. This is the only way to stop them. deleteip.com

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

So spodr is haunt?
Haunt is EHG?
SPODR IS EHG!

Hhh.

no.

Sup birb

Was any of it correct at least? Is Haunt = Spodr?

Thanks

Dick% Dick%

thick scalie with an inflated butt?

yeyeye

lood. perhaps

I meant that I didn't know anything about DnD. I don't know what any of that is, sorry.

Nice
Thanks Rin

youtube.com/watch?v=SwLfCmdK4Dw

I..

I don't think I know anymore.

At least, I can't recall for now.

You mention astral plane and I gotta assume....

But I understand. It's only five minutes of typing. Nothing much lost.

How about a monkey in a top hat about to throw poo at Abe Lincoln.
Think assassination. But monkey throwing poo instead of John Wilkes Booth.

aw she's cute can you draw this shitty oc for me? no lewd, she doesn't deserve that :v

faggets

I'm okay with about 9% of this thread.
what

what do you think?

Thanksfully I'm not living in a Third World country.