Give me one good reason to eat McDonald's nuggets... I'll wait

Give me one good reason to eat McDonald's nuggets... I'll wait...
> pic related
> an early stage in the McNugget producing process

They are delicious.

And nutritious

let's say you're at mcdonald's and your mom is like "dude do u want some nugs" and u really like nugs and ur really hungry

???????????? for real?

>tastes good
>non toxic
>protein and lipid source
what else do you want fag

They are fucking disgusting

Because I have no soul

just go to chic fil a and eat their infinitely better nuggets if you don't like McDicks.

Makes me ashamed to be American

you get to kill baby chicks

Chick-fil-A nuggets are actually amazing

Caviar looks, smells, and feels much more disgusting than your pic related, yet is eaten as is, mcnuggets get cooked and coated in batter. You'd have to be a retard to not like chicken mcnuggets.

Ever make homemade chicken burgers? they look similar before cooking.

that looks shopped

but le mulan sauce marty xDDDD

McNaldo's has bomb ass nuggers

Uhhh, fucking Szechuan sauce to dip them in, clearly.

I would not eat caviar the same as I would not eat McNuggets. My homemade chicken burgers are grilled chicken breast, whole meat... wtf

Its chicken meat being put through a large grinder. Like how i presume all industrially produced ground chicken is. What's so disturbing about this?

that would make it a chicken sandwich

You could put a 50 dollar cut of steak through a mincer and it would be the same consistency, your point?

Then I do not eat processed chicken burgers

My point... you honestly believe that is 100% ground chicken with no fillers? Honestly...

They don't even do that anymore because everyone else got red pilled way before you did. Welcome to 2017.

False information

went to the one in times square ny and they tasted like nothing

In England they are supposedly 100%chicken but we are leaving the eu. Soon. Look forward to your gm pumped steaks lads.

/thread

I'm sorry to hear that. Have fun with that garbage

So grinding meat? Sounds pretty standard.
>one good reason
They're fucking delicious with hot mustard or sweet and sour sauce.

you're a moron
but you've got company :)

> grinding 70% meat 20% cardboard and 10% assholes

If you're grossed out by the fact that McDonald's nugget (like most chicken nuggets) uses random parts of chicken, ground into an emulsified pasted, then you should research how most of the other things you eat are made.

Chicken stock is made from simmering roasted chicken carcasses in water, and that shit is used in just about anything chicken flavored, as well as the base for most sauces.

The cheap variation of ground beef, which isn't labeled as "ground chuck" or "ground sirloin" can literally be made from any part of the cow, including organs. This is the same ground beef that most places you eat at use because it's cost effective.

Imitation crab meat (which is used in most crab products, even those delicious crab rangoons at Asian restaurants) is made from scraping the meat from the back of the shell that usually gets throw out.

Food from any living creature is all the same. You have to look at it on a molecular level. Protein is protein, whether you're eating a chicken breast or an ox tail. It's all made of the same shit. Stop being a pussy and either eat all variations of meat or go buy some fucking MorningStar grillers you weal faggot.

That isn't a burger you fucking spoon, burgers by definition are made of ground meat

Yeh. Guys buy some quorn. Instead..