>"I dont play an instrument..."
>"oh..."

FUUUCK OFFF WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DOING THIS TO MEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

justinguitar.com/en/BC-000-BeginnersCourse.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask them if they like movies and if they respond yes ask what movies they made

>implying its the same thing

Thats like saying you like video games so you should be making them. tv/video games are for absolute bottom feeders its not a real hobby its what you do when you just want to turn off your brain

bad post

I honestly don't even consider the opinions of non-musicians. Your entire understanding of music is just as shallow as you're average Beyonce fan's.

It's a little easier to play an instrument than design a video game you dolt
There's actually no excuse not to play an instrument if you're serious about music

Boi just pick up a guitar and learn a few basic chords it's fun and it will help you wow normies if you play infront of them

I'm getting tired of all this blogposting so i would encourage you to be considerate and fuck off.

Not even close to the same thing. Learn an instrument, you huge piece of shit.

Its too hard

All worthwhile things in life are hard
Stop being a bitch

Ill start next week i promise

learn E A D and G and you're good senpai it's not that hard maybe a week max

Haha pleb

C, Em, Am and C9 and you're basically set for your glorious career in music.

Learn an instrument you faggot

actually the more legitimate question would be "what scripts have you read/written"

people who aren't interested in the writing and production of the TV/movies they watch are just as empty headed as radio listeners

I hate telling people what instruments I can play. I feel like such a douche.

can't forget e7 basically the chord dividing guitar beginners and guitar intermediates lmao

A7, Dm, B7, C6, G6, A7m.

Kind of feels overwhelming but literally G, C9 and D are super easy to play and sound great together and you can make songs out of it.

It's not too hard if you have fun doing it. Just become a 13 year old classic rock fag and learn riffs by reading tabs and you'll progress right along (worked for me). It's not the best way to learn, but it's better than trying something less fun and ending up not playing at all.

Also I recommend learning to play riffy stuff (single notes, power chords). You'll blow away the chads that learned a few chords just to impress people at parties. But it depends on what you listen to. If you're into singing and songwriting, learning a few chords can go a long way without having to be all that technically proficient.

damn I've been missing out on C9 forever, such a beautiful chord. Have any more nice sounding chords?

i feel like i dont want to learn until i acquire a real piano

what does the 9 stand for?

I like A7m desu, makes for a good pairing.

Playing an instrument has nothing to do with being a music fan.

My mom is a piano virtuoso and owns a music school, but the only compositions she knows are the ones she had to learn throughout her life. She's more passionate about being able to play correctly than appreciating the music.
And when it comes to music taste, she thinks a-ha are geniuses and will call you insane if you any listen to anything that's unconventional.

(Love her tho. She did try to teach me to play piano but I was a stupid brat. I regret it now).

what does the 7 stand for?

Eh. I've had a Casiotone MT-540 ever since I can remember and have way more fun on that than I ever could on a real piano. The way the notes can sustain forever lets you really experiment with chords and allows you to play things super slow (when you're a noob and taking forever to change notes because your brain is telling your hand to go 5 different ways).

But I'm definitely no pianist, I probably play as well as someone who's been practicing consistently for less than a year. I do have a pretty good ear from years of playing stringed instruments though. Just never bothered learning to read treble clef fluently and always had a ton of trouble with having each hand playing something different at the same time (and written in different clefs). Seems like you'd have to be super autismo to do it well, it's always impressed me.

Added 9th and added 7th. It's a bit of music theory, nothing much.

>He doesn't appreciate film or television as an art form
Most pleb thing all day

Just learn to play an Instrument. Problem Solved, why does everything have to be so fucking complicated

I have been using this website, justinguitar.com/en/BC-000-BeginnersCourse.php does anyone have any experience with this guide?

You could literally just buy Rocksmith and learn that shit and read up on music theory online

Apply music to a necessity. You know, like something required for survival.

post your instruments

fuck off piccard

>implying music is somehow a more valuable art form than film
t. pleb

learn to play the harmonica and/or write lyrics and sing

cross boarders leave

you can just say you don't have the fingers to play guitar/piano/most instruments

meh, Mick Jagger does it

Both music and film are for lazy people

Literature is for actual patricians

Comparing separate art forms is something only ignorant plebs do

>She's more passionate about being able to play correctly than appreciating the music.
They are one in the same
>she thinks a-ha are geniuses
How many music schools do you own?

whats even the point in learning its not like i could ever come up with something original by myself or actually be able to appreciate anything i could possibly create. also if learning to play makes u sound like the assholes in this thread than i think im better of not trying it.

die

Edge much?

If you don't play an instrument at least read up on theory or dick around in musescore or something