Anybody want to get hypnotized?

Anybody want to get hypnotized?

I'm looking to see where I'm at as I'm still in the process of learning.

It's about 15 minutes long and gives no permanent effects besides a suggestion that you'll be able to go under easier next time.

anyway, here it is, let me know how it goes if you try it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jwEEGbZp5D

Wish it worked on me. Always thought it'd be fun to try. Even let one of those Comedian Hypnotist try but didn't work.

Yoooo I'm down, going to listen pretty soon here. This shit interests me

Trying this.

Just for the record I have a degree in psych and have done hypnotism before and I can already tell you have a good voice.

i'm straight now

It might work for you still, it's a totally different experience being hypnotized at home compared to being hypnotized on stage or in public, also the actual techniques for inducing hypnosis are often different.

I'm already hypnotized

Nice let us know!

Thanks! hopefully it goes well for you then

Relaxing voice. Do you do asmr?

Either way, I'm still awake.

You're welcome

I'm listening.

You're good to go then, I'm not needed. Unless you need waking up

Thanks, nope never have before.

and if you aren't feeling it just make sure you give it your full attention and try to get rid of any distractions.

Good luck, let us know!

Tried m8. Sorry. Maybe I'll try again later.

Sure hope it works. Good luck on your whole mental thing.

I got 4 min in, but got bored.

Ah well thanks for trying anyways

OK whoa that was intense, not at all like I had imagined, about halfway through I noticed just how heavy I was, like I weighed a ton. At that point I was so relaxed I didn't even notice anything but your voice, I had music on and don't even remember hearing it. Good job m8!

I skimmed through the whole thing out of curiosity. This reminded me of when I did yoga, the speaking is the same but without the yoga poses.

Isn't hypnosis suppose to have a certain goal, like you're suppose to try to make me do something during the trance. Bark like a dog or shit myself or something. You know?

It seems like all this was trying to do was make me relax.

That's so awesome! Yeah most people expect to just black out at some point and not remember anything, but it's more like being in a daydream but much more intense and you're still hearing my voice, that or meditation.

Anyways it's cool to see it work on people so thanks again!

Yeah usually you do have a goal, but I didn't think anons would be interested in that long of a recording, let alone being able to keep the thread up that long.

I did everything as I would normally do up until I give suggestions to people, instead I just wake them up without that part, although I guess technically I do suggest that it becomes easier to go into a trance in the future so I guess that's the goal.

Made me really relaxed if not anything

That's good, you might have made it into a light trance but yeah hypnosis is very relaxing regardless

I did enjoy it, would be interested in more

What would you have been able to make anons do under this trance?

I feel like a lot of possible tasks could have easily broke the trance.

I don't have any ready at the moment but I could add you somewhere to send you the ones I do in the future if you want

really it varies from person to person, like you couldn't make your average person do anything they'd be extremely opposed to. But you can have people experience all sorts of things or believe different scenarios, and you wouldn't have to worry about breaking the trance unless you give the person a suggestion they reeeeally don't like, or if they feel uncomfortable staying under.

If I was going to get the person to move around or something that might break their relaxation I just give them a trigger phrase to immediately drop back into trance when needed.

Sure, you thinking kik or something similar?

>I just give them a trigger phrase to immediately drop back into trance when needed

Ahh, so this wouldn't work with just an audio recording.

works for me, d.joestar

It could but it would be much less complicated to do it in person or through live chat, or you'd just have to include all the instructions they'll possibly need before the recording ends and the command is carried out. It's totally depending on the situation of course but that's the gist of it.

bump

Well it was amazing anyway, you have a very soothing voice, I really needed that, thanks! Good luck with the others

I'm gonna try this in a little bit, do you recommend headphones?

I appreciate it man thanks!

Yeah those would be great, not necessary, but you'll hear me clearer.

bumping

Bamp

Bumping for the headphone guy

HOLY shit I am in love with your voice

Glad you like ;) haha, did you manage to get hypnotized by it?

Bumpino

I am dissociating really bad lately so couldn't Focus but will give it another shot :)

Thanks user, don't push yourself though if you aren't feeling it

Last bump

I don't think I really got hypnotized but it was really relaxing and the time just flew by, you definitely have a good voice for this

Thanks, you might have been hypnotized or at least in a light trance, one of the telltale signs is losing track of time. being under shouldn't be like an unconcious blackout sort of feeling but more like how you described it. Either way thanks a lot for trying it out and posting, feedback helps a lot.