twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked it.

just watcht it just rick and morty style

Stop trolling, Justin

How did you know my name?

Nice bait

n-nu

How did you know MY name?

It's moved towards more normie friendly humor. I doubt they'll ever have a joke as risky as Mr Jellybean again.

It's always been an edgelord aspie show for edgelord aspies

I'm not sure, the end of the 1st episode seemed pretty reminiscent of the pilot in which Rick is a crazy selfish scumbag, which I thought was probably the funniest episode. If they keep taking it in that direction it'll definitely be better than the last half of season 2, which was weak af.

What's Mr Jellybean?

It did peak season one.
I like the new episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmdNGCmYFvc

Rick lets Morty choose the adventure and Morty almost gets raped by a jellybean in a bathroom stall

Oh right, the king of the village

So it would be perfect for Sup Forums

You are incorrect.

Ricky and morty is worse than banana posting

and you are worst than facebook weak bait posting

I love Rick and Morty.

Prove not samefag

Stop being such a fag OP. It's just a TV show. If it sucks don't watch it, but everyone knows you're still gonna watch it.

oh man. I don't know Rick. umhmmmh uhhhh

maybe you're wrong?

What the fuck is Rick and Morty? God I hate all you millennial newfags.

newfag spotted

>the show peaked in season 1
yep. most shows peak at s2 or s3, but s2 didn't manage to capture the same feeling this time.

>The new Rick and Morty episode sucked
nope. It was pretty entertaining, and branching out in a new direction like this is one way to keep things good.

Look at archer. S1 archer was amazing because of the core concept but that got a little stale. They managed to keep it good by changing shit dramatically every season or two.

it was never good

*Burp*

Morty

*Burp*

Morty, you gotta

*Burp*

go to the

*Burp*

the episode
t.co/oqg5hghrCv

I like how Rick and Morty is good enough of a show that you literally instantly identify trolls that says it sucks. Only a troll could have that opinion

>show peaked in season 1
>Show has only had 2 seasons

you cant be this retarded, so youre definitely some kind of trolling nigger

People can say it sucks, but when it only has 2 seasons so far, its gotta be a troll when they say it peaked.

s3 e1 was MY favorite Rick and Morty episode so far. It brought back a bunch of shit from past episodes that only someone who's watched (almost) every episode would know.
The ending was almost the same as the one from s1 e1. Loved the whole thing.

>dae everyone has the same taste as me

I thought it was fine. Had a lot of action in it.

Can't say it peaked b/c it's the first episode of season 3 but WHOOO doggy it was good and better, where q show should go

I think that there is one thing EVERYONE can agree on: no matter how bad it is it'll be never as bad as the Amy Shumer thing on Netflix.

I didn't laugh while watching the episode, but it had decent suspense.

And it had Darth-Birdperson. Without the NOOOO bit.

Come on, you didn't laugh when Rick went body hopping and lost his improv skills (no more infinite tv episodes, yay!)

Don't be a retarded misogynist, amy schumer's hot and funny and not fat. I rate her 9/11 would totally fly my plane into her twin towers.

I liked it

Infinite tv are the funninest episodes. No I didn't laugh, it was just him body hopping cos he's a smartass.

Amy has gone full unfunny SJW. And I liked Trainwreck.

And really felt like taking a shit.

The only thing that matters is the szechuan sauce. Cause the szechuan sauce is not black lives.

Shit bro, watch it, you could blow away an innocent person's lie with that joke, jesus christ!

9/10, really laughing for a minute there.

justin your show is good now gtfo

Yeah, I was thinking that R&M might go into that direction. Looks like nope, from this episode at least.

WUBBA LUBA DUB DUB!

Your sarcasm is so strong even I, a certified prize winning autist, can sense it.

The joke's on you. I'm literally Chris-chan and have no clue if you're being sarcastic now.

True. Fandoms are cancer.

>dont like it dont watch it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any joke about amy schumer in this thread is way funnier than amy's jokes anyways. And i really wanna smell her barnyard animal.

cartoons are for children and extreme autists.

your moms dingleberries

When will Morty visit the reality with a female Morty and have sexy times?

i like it

and I am a fat neckbeard who does nothing but browse Sup Forums all day and jack off so my opinion matters

everyone needs to take a break form anime once in a while

That's why we're discussing them here on Sup Forums. Are you not autistic? Then get out you fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

says the 13 yo that is insecure about his age

The first statement is uncontestably true. The second one, well, to each their own. I'd hit that if she kept her mouth shut, to be fair. And took a bath. Bath is necessary.

Fuck off Dan

I don't want her to bathe, i want her to run for like 10 Km and then eat our her sweaty fat ass. Assuming she survives running that long. Or not, whatever.

How did you know my name?

You're good user. You should have your own special on Netflix. One thing is guaranteed: it would suck less than Amy Shumer's.

firstlyist... it's risque.
secondly it's just a rape joke. like, thats it. people get raped every night on one network or another. it doesn't even trigger anyone anymore. beth running to the liquor cabinet after shooting the dude's gut was more fucked up... and hilarious.

na brah season 2 is the shit! every episode except schwifty was fucking gold.

But i wasn't trying to tell a joke. I was just intentionally saying something disgusting for the sake of being disgusting.

Waaaait a second. Are you Amy? I take it back, you CAN be funny. You just have get cameras not to point in your direction. And get someone else to tell your jokes.

or children at heart, user

My favorite episode is 2s9e with the purge planet so I disagree but yeah, the latest episode was kinda underwhelming.

I'm clearly not amy. She says disgusting stuff and thinks those are jokes. I don't. I'm dead serious. I just say disgusting stuff because my dream is to cum on amy schumer's sweaty feet and lick them clean while a dog fucks her. It's called Caninecucking.

>even season 2 apologists admit shwifty sucked

At least we can agree on something. Jellybean is brill, Mulan sauce is le reddit tier.

lol no they're not.

The whole keep summer safe episode was pretty great. Someone's gonna get laid in college.

it's the "venture bros" treatment on Back to the Future.

I'll give you that. There's quite a few jokes in season 2 that are great. But the timing was definitely not as spot on and there were a lot more stinkers.

yup. this and the poly girlfriend virus thing. both of them were frigg'n brilliant!

>Mulan sauce is le reddit tier
i mean if it's actually good then the joke is funny. The repetition got a chuckle outta me anyway. i dunno if you kids have noticed but Sup Forums is about as mainstream as lE rEdDiT now a days. I know its not cool to talk about n all but... well it is.

at least normies leave after they see a dead fetus or shoveldog...that's something

Last episode s2 wasn't that bad guys. The screaming sun still has me laughing.

youtu.be/2E6d5j3qrss

EVERYTHINGS ON A COBB

i think *buuurrrp* i think you're kinda stupid *burrrrrrp* and maybe you should kill yourself