Why the fuck do Americans mutilate their baby boys?

Why the fuck do Americans mutilate their baby boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163/Male-circumcision-and-sexual-function-in-men-and
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck do you have dick pics on your phone/computer?

>pls don't show my Jew dick

i look like the left but im circumsized

it's a jew thing.
America is run by jews and it's a combination of an old traditional hangover and an emasculation of American men for shits a giggles.

There are some minor medical benefits, but they only really apply to people who are incapable of basic hygiene.

Of course, there are sometimes legitimate medical reasons to get circumcised like painful and extreme phimosis, but that is rare and most people who argue for circumcision are people who are already circumcised and in denial about it being pointless genital mutilation.

It's healthier, scientifically proven, just fucking deal with it.

Your obsession with little boys dicks says everything!

No it's not you stupid shit. It was started by Catholics and other hardline religious organizations as an advertised way to stop children from masturbating.

i honestly wish i wasn't circumcised

jews were circumcising themselves and others before catholisism even existed nigger

phimosis

parents who don't know better and/or believe that smegma is human acid and will melt their baby boys' cockheads off

jewish/religious nut parents

healthier in the same way shaving your head gets rid of lice yeah

"Male G-spot"

That's not the male G-spot...

Close but no cigar.

In fact it was popularized by crazed neo puritans as a probiotic sanction against masturbation.
Then your neighbourhood friendly merchant doctor noticed that mutilating little dongs brings a shiny sheckel so even through there are no medical reason for widespread circumcision it's better, it's cleaner, it looks better, you do not need to wash it so often, trust me goy.

And then, circumcised morons of highest order, in a great display of escalation of commitment, shill for it, because they prefer to convince themselves instead of facing reality.

At the same time every single female circumcision is worse then 8-10 holocausts, so there is that.

Of course if there are real medical reason for circumcision, but they barely scratch 2% of males, and not 56% like for example in the US.

>user doesnt wash his dick
>scientifically proven
>mfw

Dont be, live your own life not run by faggots online

The babies foreskin is used by Jews to make anti wrinkle cream. It also helps Dr Goldstein get more shekels.
There is no way human evolution made foreskin for no reason. It should only be removed for medical reasons like when it's to tight/ loose whatever.
Good goy thinks it healthier to have it removed lmao.

I'm glad my dicks cut. Literally no reason for me to be quicker in bed.

>It was started by Catholics
>circumcision
>catholics

This is a new level of retardation.

Lol nobody likes ant eater dick gtfo ur dick stinks mine looks a million times better

Only faggots would say that.

You're trying too hard.

A million times smaller

I could not imagine to be cut. The foreskin is very sensitive an gives some extra pleasure. And a big plus is that you can jack off without any lube or salvia :)

Dude, trying too hard defines the intactivist movement. You fall all over yourselves to argue against a simple cosmetic change with minor health benefits that an infant can't even remember.

One might say you're obsessed with infant penis. Hrrrm.

>salvia

Ayyyy lmao

What country you from kid?

>Healthy baby is born
>1st thing you think of is cutting off his foreskin
>intactivists are obsessed.

Rofl saliva I mean

Infant female genital mutilation is illegal in the USA and other civilized countries.

Infant male genital mutilation is not.

I think we all know why.

Because figuratively speaking, if you were to give a bipolar autist a nuclear bomb. You'd have America.
Primitive and retarded in every sense. Cutting their babies' dicks off is just how their dysfunctional brains operate.

Because we're dumbasses

Also for those of you that actually care for your sexual partners:

>Women with circumcised partners more often than women with uncircumcised partners reported that their sexual needs were incompletely fulfilled; women with circumcised men also reported more difficulties such as orgasm difficulty, lubrication difficulty, irritation, infections, and painful sex (dyspareunia).

>Circumcised men were more likely than uncircumcised men to report frequent orgasm difficulties.

>The two most common sexual difficulties, premature ejaculation (reported as an occasional or frequent difficulty by 61%) and erectile difficulties (reported by 40%), were equally frequent in the two groups.

>Considering all sexual function difficulties together revealed no difference, but circumcised men were three times more likely than uncircumcised men to experience frequent orgasm difficulties which, according to an international expert panel, are either psychogenic or due to reduced penile sensitivity.

>Robustness analyses showed that these difficulties of circumcised men were not explained by an excess of anxiety or depression in this group. This suggests that reduced penile sensitivity may, at least in part, explain the difference, a situation that has been recognized for centuries and supported by recent neurophysiological studies.

academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163/Male-circumcision-and-sexual-function-in-men-and

Also according to scientists excess of skin acts like isolation and rubbing increasing female pleasure during intercourse.

Congrats fag your g spot is in your asshole, you probably already knew this

Psh nothin personal kiddz

because they arent remotely the same thing, but keep up the false comparisons, dipshit

If I ever decide to get my kid circumsiced im dropping trow right there in the room and telling him to match it up, i have only ever gotten compliments on my cock from voth cut and uncut lovers i have this like in between circ where when its flaccif its got kind of a foreskin but when fully erect its a torpedo and ready to go

Why the fuck are you thinking about little boys' penises?

that's because people that give a shit about this debate always find the best and worst case scenarios from both sides

example, Trump and Hillary

I'd argue I'm almost too sensitive and I'm cut. sometimes I can last longer but it just seems random at this point

when we think of female circumcision we think of cutting of the clitoris or removing all 4 lips and sewing it shut. when really the most common type (around 80-90%) is just the removal of the clitoral hood, which is very comparable. anyhow lets just stop touching our kids genitals and dont cut them up at birth. modifying you dogs ears or tails is illegal but circumcision is not. maybe because they profit about 400$ a foreskin

>20 seconds longer
>some cutfags think it's worth the mutilation

Post a dick that beats Them come talk to me flappy ant eater

Why are you so obsessed with childrens genitals???

>Girls ask to see my cock
>its so clean and huge
Thats all i need to pop ur sisters cherry hunny bun

it doesnt really work like that. baby gets born and you decide minutes after it need to go through surgery. americans are obsessed with kid dicks. like i said, leave it alone

This faggot really said 400 dollars a foreskin nigga you gay or what ‍️

The foreskin helps with chaffing..... it has nothing to do with lasting longer.... more nerve endings in the foreskin means more stimulation and less constant head stimulation which hurts after a while. It sucks that you were mutilated bro

I've never actually heard of somebody who got circumcised later in life who claimed to notice any significant loss in pleasure. Matter of fact, I've heard the exact opposite - that feelings were more intense because there wasn't an extra layer of skin between the glans and your hand (Not like it'd be inserted into anything else).

The only real difference between cut and uncut (excluding the potential surgical complications) is that cut dicks tend to look drier. Though, once they are lubed up, they would be hardly distinguishable.

Source: I just care a lot about dicks okay

look it up bro. foreskins get sold for about 400$ if the hospital sells them. suprisingly hospitals that admitted selling foreskins recommend circumcision to all parents

So let me ask you this is your dick cut?

Why worry about childrens genitals or another man in general all im seeing here is a faggot you probably wish your dick was cut lmao

actually, half. Phimosis at birth. they removed the to part to make it open up. worked and im glad i stil have my skin

Because this country is controlled be Jews. But I'm not worried, because I'm going to kill the person who did it to me as revenge- I have it all planned out. Then, when news of it spreads, the fucking kikes will know that if they continue their vile rituals on Americans, there will be a second holocaust and my fellow angry and mutilated intactivists will start a pogrom to murder them and others like them for the infant rape they did to us. We will burn their synagogues down, kill their children and make it illegal to mutilate the genitals of any more defenseless infants anymore. There are reasons why Jews endure pogroms and expulsions everywhere they go- it's because they are a vile, greedy, well poisoning, Dick torturing, hooknosed, no good race of semi humans who should be eliminated off of the face of the earth for the evil things they do.