TOP KEK

TOP KEK

Pretty much.

When will this pathetic excuse for a state just leave and become a crazy 3rd world dictatorship

How do you know it's not already

Fill me in lads

Just flyover losers jealous of Texas success.

You know, the usual.

>Texas success

Whens the last time a team from Texas won anything?

t. Californian

>Texas
>success

Pick uno.

We won the presidency.

what did they mean by this?

the city of Dallas is a hive of scum and villainy

>those perfectly square counties
Absolutely disgusting

If you two's states are so fucking good then convince your loser residents to stay there and stop moving to my state and ruining it.

t. Coloradan

Hey, Californian's do the same thing to us. They move to Texas for jobs and then vote Democrat because ruining their own state wasn't enough for them.

Yep, they do the same here.

Then the Texans come here too and while they at least vote republican (usually), they are the worst drivers I have ever encountered in my life, especially when it snows. Still better than califags and Chiraqis though

Hahaha, enjoying our cultural hegemony yet?

That's because all the speed limits in Texas are over 70mph.

No, I mean they drive slow as fuck here.

Denver is too beautiful tho.

who is this spermatozoa protozoa

right click moron

>directs me to Sup Forums
If I was still a teenager i'd go into that shit hole but I don't think so desu

but you got the weed man

max keks

DUDE
[spoiler]weed[/spoiler]

It can't leave by law

>Hi. I'm Colorado. I want the aerospace industry but don't want anyone from outside the state to come here, even though most of the expertise comes from outside the state, particularly California.

>Hi. I'm Colorado. I want all that sweet oil and gas tax money, which, let's face it, funds this state -- not weed tax. However, I don't want any outsiders here, particularly Texans, who have by far the most expertise in upstream, midstream and downstream.