Post an album and the stereotype you have of a person who loves it

Post an album and the stereotype you have of a person who loves it.

>A slightly depressed, lonerish high schooler who is rebelling against his Christian upbringing

>beta weaboo with tfw no gf who's more of an asshole than he thinks he is

you're not wrong but there is more to that album than just simple religious rebellion

>secretly le wrong generashun

>Edgy white teenage kid who thinks he has a good knowledge of hip hop

Can really apply to any Tyler/OF album really.

>19th century

>Liars

A faggot that learned about music through Burnout
A shit taste idiot that thinks Weezer is something more than mainstream garbage
No words for someone this retarded
Someone that will hopefully grow up, one day.
Bottom of the barrel shit taste idiot that has a serious superiority complex despite being below average in every facet of their life.

wow so what kind of music do you like since you just shit on most things

inb4 nightcore

>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

>Teenage angst incarnate

>Depressed, mocked in school for liking emo

>just started out playing guitar, wanks to his own idealized vision of himself constantly

>Wigger that refuses to admit he is one

>Thinks he's far smarter than he is

>Bottom of the barrel shit taste idiot that has a serious superiority complex despite being below average in every facet of their life.
Sounds like that hits pretty close to home.

I've grown out of music, I listen to Tolkien based fantasy movies at 0.5x speed in various languages.

recovering NEET

do you need another fedora to add to your collection, user?

>If they took an objective look at themselves they'd realize they're not all that bright. They grossly cling to the "underachieving slacker" rhetoric and latched on it well into adulthood since their teacher called them smart but doesn't apply themselves but would realistically fail if they tried doing something meaningful now

Describe an album someone like this would listen to

Anything by Kendrick Lamar

definitely radiohead or beck

mac demarco

ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS

This is the most apparent case of projecting I've ever witnessed

Don't respond to me ever again

Hello I'm responding to you

white

>Jesus Christ, that's a pretty face
>the kind you'd find on someone you could save
>if they don't put me away
>it'll be a miracle ~

>rock is for machismo plebs

Aging Warped tour kid. Mid 20's, former pothead, still goes to see all the bands he loved in high school. Friends from high school have moved on and have careers now. Has nostalgia for the tv channel Fuse.

Fancies themself a music buff. Really only into slightly less mainstream alt rock beloved by band geeks (see Muse, They Might Be Giants, Cake, Presidents of the United States of America). Either a virgin or is on a dry spell that's lasted since their first serious GF moved on from them.

Type of teenager who finds MLG compilations to be funny. Watches Youtube reaction channels religiously. Hates feminism but isn't necessarily political. A bit stupid. Still posts on Facebook.