I've never told this to anyone before...

I've never told this to anyone before, but when I was about 12 I was invited to a facebook group in remembrance of junk furuta and all I could do was read over the day to day details of what she went through and used it as jerk material for months. I've been this way ever since. Consensual sex doesn't do anything for me. I've never raped anyone fyi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZnKKNdYr60&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When I was about 12
>Facebook

underage b&

facebooks been around longer than 6 years

Let's just hope that everything that happened to her will happen to you, you sick, worthless freak. Fortunately, scum of your ilk will never live mellow, content lives.

I wouldn't even hurt an animal unless I intended on eating it, I've just always been a sexual sadist.

Right, I'm into a bit of bondage once in a while, but mutilating a girl to the point of her being unable to breath properly and force-feeding her piss and cockroaches is way too fucking far. If you find that sort of thing sexually arousing you need serious help, cunt.

Well the bondage stuff has always been too cheesy for me, its a the mental aspect of knowing she's suffering.

The world would be so much better with less people like you in it. Humans are designed to care about each other, so if you want to see women suffering, you're fucking broken.

Same here bro, ignore that other faggot. God what a pussy. Sup Forums has gone to shit

Fuck you. Drive some screws through your dick.

If your curious as to why I'm like this, I've chalked it up to the way girls used to bully me in school (yes girls never boys). It was always, "He bumped into me EWWWWW". Happened all the way till high school when I scared a girl so much with the threat of murdering her in her sleep it all just stopped. There were uglier guys don't get me wrong, I was about average, but for certain the most awkward.

untill I threatened the girl with murder then it stopped.*

So women broke you and made you feel like the shit you are, and now you want your petty revenge on them? That's the most pathetic thing I've heard in a while. You know it's a good thing you'll never be able to comfortably settle down with a woman who loves you. Seriously, get help. For the benefit of yourself and everybody else.

I don't want revenge, id never act on it. my sexuality is just warped thats it.

It's a relief to hear that you'll never be fully satisfied sexually, because you don't deserve it. Have you ever tried therapy?

It's an imprinting issue really. I've had good relationships, but that doesn't mean I wasn't fantasizing about gore during the sex.

You know what sort of person would murder and then rape somebody? A person with a fetish for that sort of depraved act. The fact that you have those fantasies is a problem.

I've been yeah. Therapist was a really up beat woman though so I was afraid of scaring her, so I worked on other issues,

Well then talk to a different therapist, genius. And it isn't surprising that you have 'other issues', freak.

RIP

should've raped her

Probably should, just wanted to get this off my chest to see if anyone else thought it was normal. Guess not lol.

You aren't normal, you're broken.

may I ask what those "other issues" are? just genuinely curious

Don't ask me. OP is the one who mentioned working on other issues.

This. It's no different to 9gag but with more anime and girls with dicks.

oops sorry, wrong person

Don't listen to this guy, he's pants-on-head retarded. Everyone has weird fetishes and strange, sometimes violent desires that arise from things that happen in their formative years. You just have to not act on these things, recognize that they're unnatural impulses, and talk about them with someone until you can work them out. You aren't 'broken', in fact your ability to recognize that these thoughts are unnatural indicates the opposite.

right person lmao. So what are those "other issues"?

That's okay. I'd also like to know what other issues OP had as well.

Self loathing and alienation issues mostly. Also an inability to focus without xanax, booze, or opiotes to keep my mind off of how much I hate myself.I regularly curse at myself outload in private about how much I hate myself, which my therapist told me to replace with compliments.

>You aren't 'broken', in fact your ability to recognize that these thoughts are unnatural indicates the opposite
Right, so if I look at a smashed window and I realise that it's smashed, is it not broken?
And how does having compassion, something humans have evolved to have, make me 'retarded'?

This. I've got a rape fetish, never tried and never will but just the thought turns me on. Same with incest, I just don't find my family sexy.

Fair enough. I would hate myself if I were you.

Feminist propaganda bait. The reality is that OP is really just a young girl wishing she could have a good man. She sits behind her macintosh longing for her days in college when she can take gender studies. The reality is that she will end up sniffing ketamine off of toilet seats in a dying party scene until she is too old to change.

>a person with psychological issues is exactly the same as a smashed window
I hope I don't have to explain how this metaphor doesn't even remotely fit.
You're pants-on-head retarded not for your compassion, but for your lack of it. You see a person struggling with behavior that they know is aberrant and your response is to tell them that they're 'broken'. As a psychologist, I can't help but laugh you out of the room.

That's quite the presumption, there.

Not having a Xanga

I suppose you have a good point, but I fail to see how identifying a problem immediately solves it.
Well I'm compassionate towards this guy's future victims. Are you saying that if I want to become a psychologist, I have to not do this sort of thing?

I wish I could give her a hug.

that's a slippery slope fallacy right there

I never said that identifying the problem will solve it, but by identifying the problem, this guy has taken the first step toward solving it. Someone who's going to have 'future victims' would not even take that step -- they would create a worldview for themselves where their behavior is acceptable. The self-loathing that this guy experiences says that he knows that the things he's thinking and feeling are wrong, and he cannot convince himself otherwise. By telling him that he's 'broken', you risk pushing him to the state where he can form a worldview where his actions are acceptable because he's 'broken'.
Empathy is your greatest friend as a psychologist. I would despise anyone who actually wanted to do these things as well, but you have to get past your revulsion and walk a mile in their shoes, so to speak. The first step to getting someone better is to empathize and let them know that they -can- get better.

I also wish I could give her a hug. I'm glad that she's dead, though. I don't imagine she would ever go a day in her life without suffering after what those boys did to her. Can you believe they only got three years in jail each?

hmmm, Jeffrey Dahmer was well aware that his fantasies were wrong and he experienced immense amounts of self-loathing yet look how he turned out. I'm in no means saying OP will become a violent person but I'm saying your logic is flawed

I guess the majority of psychological theory is wrong because Jeffrey Dahmer hurt people even though he knew it was wrong, right?

The fact of the matter is that I never said that this guy isn't going to be a violent person, so my logic is not flawed. I said that by telling him that he's broken, you drastically increase the chances that he will become a violent person.

Hmm. Thanks. It's sort of difficult not to fly off the handle sometimes, you know? I was just so furious after I read the story of that girl's torture. You psychologists are the real heroes.

How do I become one of you? And are psychologists capable of helping themselves through their own problems, or do they need another person to do that for them?

dude go post this shit over at gurochan

You should hit up your local college, though if you're in the USA it seems that colleges have become more ideologically bent these days. I'm not really sure what to tell you about the second question, but I think in part that you can only help other people once you know something of yourself. I don't think that any psychologist could claim to solve their own issues, though.

Then id get a bunch of "hell yeahs" instead of insight. Which I have appreciated.

Hey, sorry I berated you so hard and called you all those things. I just get incredibly angry at the prospect of others being wrongfully mistreated.
Just please get help.

I'm also that way, OP, except that I like consensual sex when true affection is involved.

When I was in school, I was also the awkward guy who got bullied, even though there were people way uglier than me. It was a time when I became an edgylord who would only listen to metal and wear black. Nowadays I'm pretty ordinary and try to act as caring and gentle as possible with anyone whom I come across, but I still hate humanity as a whole so much. It just feels so good to imagine people being tortured to a horrible death, and then it continuing even after it. This flow of accumulated anger is entrancing.

You should get help. But I like the part about consensual sex.

You can't assume that everyone has the best intentions, but I really don't think OP is dangerous, just in need of help, which he seems to want to get. Even the psychology of people who could be considered genuinely evil is usually only brought about by extreme circumstances during their formative years which cause them to go so far off the deep end psychologically that they no longer believe that they need help. If you're interested in learning more, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=qZnKKNdYr60&t=3s

Thanks. I'm into this sort of psychoanalytical sort of thing. I'm quite good at it, despite having never been trained.

Becoming a healthy member of society seems boring as hell. As long as my tastes don't interfere in my abilities to relate to other people I'm okay with them,

As long as you understand the difference between what you imagine and what is acceptable, you're already a healthy member of society. Everyone walks around with some sort of fucked up shit in their head, it's just about whether or not you decide, 'hey, because I think it, it must be ok'.

Company is easier to find if you're a healthy member of society. It's far less lonely, trust me, I've experienced both.

Well its pretty dark so I don't blame you. I'm pretty empathetic in general, just have a twisted mentality when it comes to sex.

Jekyll and Hyde, huh?

Yeah thats a good metaphor for it.

This is true, loneliness has always bred bitterness in my experience.

dont mind him, he is more animal than you are really, and he is samefagging, most ppl would understood you,

movie?