>rags

fuck off smelly cunt
dobrý deň

>le rig Canadian teams out of the playoffs map
Would make for good rivalries though

>>>reddit

Idaho needs a team.

Debate me.

If they get one, then so should PEI. And if that happens they can have a potato-rivalery

Idaho fucking sucks dick tbqh

The OP of this thread is the autist who complains about non hockey related OP-pictures

which is why he creates these threads so early

exposed and LYNCHED

honestly why are there so many teams in the american south? it's dumb that the nordiques don't exist anymore but the hurricanes do

his realignment image reminds of what the league would look like if we left an eight year old in charge

Bettman is quite retarded and stubborn. He's convinced sunbelt cities give a shit about hockey.

Because bettmeme wants to americanize this sport (make it shitty and charge for everything)

he needs to go back

No one knows anyone from Idaho though, place literally doesn't exist.

Who is the most retarded guy in the NHL? Tom Rowe or Garth Snow/Capuano?

Do this still need to be active?

If not Gillis has to be mentioned

There have been 2 players in the NHL who were born in Idaho. Combined they have played 19 games and scored 1 point (an assist). They were born in 1912 and 1930

For the same reason Analslime, Islels and Poo Jersey have teams

Not an argument.

Wyoming should get a team

What's your argument for giving them a team?

the islanders existed way before any of those other expansion teams, and although they are pretty forgettable, they have a pretty great history--if only brief and great--so I can't complain about the islanders.

That's not Montana

My argument was that Idaho doesn't actually exist and therefore you can't have a team there.

Why does Wisconsin have a team?

youtu.be/Q8Tiz6INF7I

>complains about non-hockey related pictures

I don't recall seeing anyone complain about anything except for one bitchy Finn.

This
Billings Brokebacks when

I don't know. The Wisonsin Wild don't seem to do that well ever. They're always kind of a "meh" team and they have never won the cup. Perhaps it's time for a relocation and a fresh start

The only states that need a team are the states in the o6

>implying bettman would put a new team anywhere where it snows
Get real

It snows in Seattle. Sometimes.

It seems like a decent place. Milwaukee would be a bigger market than a 1/4 of the league. Teams like the Panthers, Hurricanes, Coyotes, Ducks, Sabres, Blue's, Wild are smaller cities compared to Milwaukee.

Xheattle isn't getting a team lad

>Milwaukee
>bigger than Minneapolis-St. Paul
m8...

Mexico City should get a team

>killwaukee
>team
Too many niggers, would never work. The only chance would be Madison but that already has the capitals

Who knows. Perhaps they have probed the area and haven't gotten too positive results. Or they might not have someone who is ready to invest in a team there.

Your keyboard is broken.

And yes we are, working out the arena details at present. Why do you think Quebec City got denied?

CITIES THAT WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A TEAM
XHEATTLE
GAYBECK SHITTY
MILWAUKEE
HAMILTON
HOUSTON
KANSASS SHITTY

After taking a break and looking at the NHL from objective standpoint i noticed something. How the hell can you stop Minnesota Wild? I mean let's take a look:

Two first line centers (Koivu,Staal)
Four 1st line caliber wingers (Granlund,Parise,Coyle,Nino)
The best depth in the league (Haula,Pominville,Zucker,Stewart)
Franchise defenseman(Suter)
1st pairing defensemen (Brodin,Spurgeon)
Top-4 (Scandella,Dumba)
Elite goaltender (Dubnyk)

I mean how the hell are you going to stop this team when they start rolling? You can't.

>GAYBECK SHITTY

they had a team already m8

>Seattle
No reason not to have one. It would be an average market.
>QC
It would be one of the better markets in the NHL
>Milwaukee
Hard to tell but it's better than a lot of the sunbelt cities
>Hamilton
I have always thought about this market. Hard to gauge if leafs and sabres fans would convert to a Hamilton team.
>Houston
Fuck no. The last thing we need is another team in Texas.
>Kansas City
One team in Missouri is good enough.

GIVE KANSAS CITY A TEAM REEEEEEEEEEE

I LIVE IN TOPEKA KANSAS AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'M SUPPOSED TO CHEER FOR THE AVALANCHE, BLUES, OR BLACKHAWKS. SOMEBODY TELL ME.

I don't think niggers are the problem, they don't even go to Bucks games. Too close to Shitcongo.

will detroit return to west?
So it's the last year in which red wings can win east conference trophy

>Stewart
Still forget he's on >our team desu

You've been "working out the details" for how long now?
never EVER

Is Milwaukee that much different than Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington DC or St Louis?

Yes, it's a suburb of Chicago with absolutely no identity

very unlikely

Detroit only joined the western conference to boost its appeal in the early years.

The franchise had a stipulation to be moved back to the east when the opportunity presented itself.

Is there a team in a worse position that Minnesota?

>rags
And now
>bantlels
>firing your coach in a playoff spot
wew

didn't you read the post? It's hard pressed to find a team in BETTER position than Minnesota.

>no identity
Sure it does, I've been to both cities, both are shit Tbh

The panthers are such an average team it's crazy. Barkov and Ekblad need a little more experience. They also need to rid the corpse of jagr. It was cute last year mainly because he was effective. He should absolutely retire after this season though.

He should take over as coach desu

Seriously, as someone from Topeka, KS. Who do I root for without being a bandwagon fag? I want to start getting into hockey

>teams that could have had John tortorella
Every American team
>teams that have john tortorella and are amazing
The Columbus bluejackets
He's ours don't touch him

why do they underachieve?

they have had the same core now for awhile and cant make it out of the second round

VEGAS BOIS

Because the wild are trash. They have a bunch of good players but no truly great. They will never do anything relevant with that core.

university of kansas obviously, great program

their ECHL meme team plays in a 5k person barn

>implying it's not /our year/
Hop on before the train departs.

>/ouryear/

the mild performance this year is so meh how can someone get hype. paper tiger teams are the worst.

finlan

>jestcucks unironically believed they would make the ploffs
wew, i guess heroin and mouthwash really can make you think the darndest things

Don't you mean hop in the unmarked van, pedo?

Because they have ZERO first line centres and their forward depth is dogshit. And they just hired the third biggest meme coach in the league

where's the discussion about finlan

If Dubnyk gets injured, it's over, they are a shit pedo team.

Can you guys believe it is finally the blue jackets year ?
Also
>go 11-10-1
>fire your coach after the best year in panthers history
>beat the elite jackets in a shootout
>be butt blasted at being .500

The wild aren't even getting out of the first round if they do make the playoffs. Theyre the definition of an average team. It's taking meme magic from Dubnyk. I also should point out that their head coach is the bald man baby who for whatever reason can't win shit in the playoffs.

umm how about you read this post before making yourself look stupid:

>whatever reason can't win shit in the playoffs
The reason is that he is incompetent

Nobody cares purrise go away

Nah I don't buy the he's a bad coach meme. There's been some bad luck on his side with his players not performing. I'm not advocating he's one of the best coaches in hockey but he's certainly better than a lot of other coaches.

Did you mean this post?

Maybe, but the Ducks won despite him and should have won at least two cups.

Only 30% off on jerseys that don't even have size L in stock? The NHL has the worst sales. Fuckin Bettjew. I will just wait and pay full price when they actually have sizes and players I want

lmao fatty

Should they have though? The kings and hawks were always better teams. The ducks were always a class below them if you ask me. I mean you could argue they should have gotten to at least 1 cup final. But you have to account for how dominant the kings and hawks were for that 4 year span. The west was always a toss up between those 2 teams and the east was almost gaurenteed to lose.

When is Wyoming or Montana getting a team? Objectively the best states that still represent the frontier American spirit.

lmao manlet

I wear L because M is short on my arms and I'm tall. I have to wear a hoodie underneath to fill it in though.

>Wyoming
>a sports team
KEK they could get their entire state population at a single game and still have enough seats to fill another team

>entire state is entire state is

Okay but professionally?

>fly over states

leave

relocate the hasbs to alaska

>jest
so laine is confirmed to be tavares 2.0? waste away on a shit team through his prime and never win da stan lee?

what a cuckold

>72804724
>Finland
>not a flyover country
Nice try

What an awful comparison. Why haven't you retards been range banned yet? All you do is shit up this board with your hockey """opinions"""

I'm talking about a decade ago.

>Most valuable NHL teams

New York Rangers: $1.2 billion
Montreal Canadians: $1.18 billion
Toronto Maple Leafs: $1.15 billion
Chicago Blackhawks: $925 million
Boston Bruins: $750 million
Vancouver Canucks: $745 million
Philadelphia Flyers: $660 million
Detroit Red Wings: $600 million
Los Angeles Kings: $580 million
Washington Capitals: $565 million
Pittsburgh Penguins: $560 million
Edmonton Oilers: $455 million
Dallas Stars: $450 million
San Jose Sharks: $445 million
Calgary Flames: $435 million
Anaheim Ducks: $400 million
Minnesota Wild: $380 million
Ottawa Senators: $370 million
Colorado Avalanche: $360 million
Winnipeg Jets: $350 million
New Jersey Devils: $330 million
New York Islanders: $325 million
Buffalo Sabres: $300 million
St. Louis Blues: $270 million
Tampa Bay Lightning: $260 million
Nashville Predators: $255 million
Columbus Blue Jackets: $226 million
Carolina Hurricanes: $225 million
Arizona Coyotes: $220 million
Florida Panthers: $186 million

If your team is below a southern team like Dallas, it's a confirmed trash franchise.

Except Tavares is actually good.

Players that need to be traded:
Barkov, Ekblad, Bjugstad
Mcbust, pulju
Price, Gallagher
Zuc, Mcdonut, raanta
Who else?