Apologize

Apologize.

>LvG literally won Manchester United the almighty FA Cup

GOAT.

Bet you felt really funny and smart when you posted this. But let me tell you, meme spouting the same dumb thread that you've seen 100 times doesn't make you smart, doesn't make you funny and sure as hell doesn't hell make you any less of a pathetic waste of oxygen. "apologise" hahahaha lololol. No, how about you apoloigise for shitting up this board with your tired drivel.

It's more than >mouyes will amount to

United are clearly playing better football under mouyes

Y-you too

>le hoofball to Ibrahimoshit
Borderline artistic experience to watch

Look, its this sad cunt again

OFFICIAL POST-FERGIE MANURE MANAGERS POWER RANKING

1. MOYES
2. VAN LAAL
9001. MOUYES

Can't find a single fault with this list

>unable to refute and defend his favortie corporation
>ad hominem

LvG was actually pretty good. If they stuck with him they would be fine this year. He would not waste Pogba and Mickey

The only correct answer

I doubt they would have signed pogba, miki, and zlatan if he was still there

this would work better if Moyes was not in last place with Sunderland

Straight into my pasta folder.

Slovenakian shitposting has increased the quality of Manure threads by a large margin.

This 2bh

Lvg would have made Rashford into a top player, but now he's being wasted on the wing by >mou

Don't forget the other dozen youth players who would get play time if Van Gaal was still the coach, instead of them not even getting on the bench.

just want to say that I really admire your work Slovakia, keep bullying customers, they fully deserve it

>Gave youth a chance
>regularly beat Liverpool and Man City, their closest rivals
>Won an FA cup
>Better results than Mourinho

History will show United should have kept Van Gaal for another couple years to set the foundations for success when the right guy shows up.

Instead they knee jerked because Liverpool got Klopp and City got Guardiola, and went for the only big name they could get