Drugs thread. Tell stories, post pics, and ask questions

Drugs thread. Tell stories, post pics, and ask questions.

Pic related is 33 hits of LSD, 150 ug per hit. Most I ever took was 375 ug.

Other urls found in this thread:

webirc.420chan.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats it like

It's like being taken on a journey to pure consciousness. You learn about yourself and the world. It detaches you from your ego. Heavy euphoria, bright colours, and complicated fractal imagery at higher doses. 10/10 would recommend.

last time i took lsd was at my friends apartment

I couldnt do words no more and felt trapped and got really scared so i locked myself in his room for 8 hours. Spent the whole time just staring at the patterns in the ceiling and thinking paranoid thoughts

ITT people who never took drugs
sadness thread

loser

Try to shove bad thoughts away as quickly as possible. When you get a paranoid/scared thought, close your eyes and start meditating. Clear your mind of everything, and just be part of the universe. New thoughts will eventually flow your way, hopefully more positive ones. If all else fails, take 1.5 mg of Xanax, or 3/4ths of a bar.

>ITT people who never took drugs

Apparently some retards too.

I've taken acid probably 3 or more times before that and this was the first i ever freaked out. I think it's because I was around so many people who weren't tripping. I kept trying to figure out what they were thinking but their faces kept morphing and changing shape and that made it impossible to read their expressions.

It was a mistake to take it around non-trippers...

Also I cant take xanax or any benzo because I was addicted to them before

One time I took DOM with a buddy and we shot off a fire extinguisher. Pretty great time overall.

What can i expect from an acid trip (I already did a lot of trip of salvia and mush)

Do you get it on the web? If so how much do you pay a hit?

Depends on if you get real LSD or not. If it's real, it should be similar to shrooms, but you should feel more as if you can "control," the trip, so to say. Acid is also slightly stimulating, you will want to go out and do things, apposed to shrooms, where it is usually more preferable to chill out somewhere. Depends on the person though, really.

I don't get it off the web, but I really should lol.

nah it just makes you tense up and see swirly shit.

I've done 400 a few times
Depends how much you do. I've never done shrooms, but tripped >30 x on cid'
Deepweb: you can get up to as cheap as like 3$ per 200ug hits... with buying about 10... he does bulk too... which gets to 2$... shits unheard of

>when you've never done acid

all that talk about seeing in yourself and goin on journeys is a bunch of bullshit.

most i took was 350

i thought i was an infinite 2D rosé colored plane while uncontrollably listening to dark psy for hours

400 ug a few times? After my 375 ug trip, I never did more than 300 ug. 375 was some next level shit. Also, if you're willing to share, what market/vendor do you get acid for $3 per 200 ug hit? Lol

OK

another user but you should check out 1P-LSD or ETH-LSD

it's legal where i live and basically the same

When you say if its real do you mean if its lsd or NBOMe?
And is it preferable to take it during the day or at night?

I have heard 1P-LSD is less potent. I had the chance to get some, but I passed on it. Do you notice a potency difference at all?

I think I'm really resistant to psychs, honestly.
My roomie did 20mg of 2cb and was "everythingi's cartoonie".... it took 40 for me to get to that level.
Also, Alpha Bay. I'm a trust level 5 buyer so I get some good deals sometimes. I don't want to share his username...

Yes, I do mean whether it is LSD or NBOMe (or any other research chem for that matter). And it honestly just depends on the person. Every time I have done acid, it has been at night, in my house.

Drop the whole sheet

Old photo hahaha. That sheet is long gone.

Ok thanks for the input! I'm planing on trying some in the near future

i have to be honest with you, if you don't do acid like 2 times a month you won't detect any difference at all. no difference in coming up, staying at the peak nor afterglowing. i would say it's 97% the same and the 3% are legal differences

tbh, I'm too lazy to log on.
you would be fine, just brain soup for like 9-10 hours

I wish this stuff was legal where in the US...

Hahaha, nice man! You will have an awesome time.

anyone still can source methoxetamine for

Cool cool. Thanks for the reply, I may pick some up next time I get the chance.

is it illegal in the whole us?
i didn't know that

Thats some faggy ass shit my man. Makes you floaty and dumb as bricks.

I would also like to know this. I am getting tired of 3meo pcp

damn i need some good acid ive been getting weak ass shit just ate 1 and half tabs and i feel funny but no visuals or trails or anything

Maybe I haven't done enough research... but I"m pretty sure all LSD analogs are illegal.

3meopcp is shit

that takes about 300ugs for me...

>when you've never done acid

375ug nigga u a pussy op mine is 700ug and will be like 1k in a couple weeks once tolerance goes down.

it's actually pretty fun but the comedown is terrible, you need heavy landing gear

i am not tired of 3-meo-pcp. i am tired of ketamine. to use for ^$ and be high for 10 minutes, instead of with mxe, to be high for hours. :(

it really makes an honest person 2, ive seen grown ass men cry realizing how shitty of a person they are

I have gotten light patterns off of 75 ug, let alone 300.

Join the chat webirc.420chan.org
Join the channel #drugs

We all high as shit nigga

3meo is second only to mxe.

maybe you haven't had good acid

no

ive had AL-lad and ALD-52 both are amazing

>crying on lsd

fucking hell, so true
you feel like newborn after forgiving yourself and promising to take care of yourself and others

Check rsclub market on the darknets. Just search "MXE," it's being sold for $42 usd per gram, but it's from a seller who has no reviews and is not trusted on the website.

Acid sucks. Lasts way too long and then you can't sleep. Psilocybin Cubensis is the way to go; typically a 5 hour trip and then it lets you down nice and easy.

Yeah good reason to not take lsd if you have anxiety. First time I tripped was 250ug in school and I had a presentation to do in English. To say the least I got a shitty grade but was fun af

I have 5gs of it!

MXE is great though, mixes great with everything, it makes psychedelics amazing

Acid doesn't suck as a teenager with absolutely nothing going on Sunday. I usually drop acid at 8-9 PM Saturday nights, sleep when I come down enough.

Got half g of coke right now but can't go out cuz don't have money to go party,any good things to do at home while high on coke?

Listen to music, jack off, smoke cigarettes.

Also play League of Legends

*overwatch

That's when I did psychedelics, too; when I was a teenager. We used to be able to pick our own mushrooms in the middle of the night as we skulked around in cow pastures, praying we wouldn't wind up with a face full of buckshot. Good times! We got some pretty impressive hauls back in the day.

Kill yo'self

I took some Tylenol once. Helped a headache I had.

It's complicated. You can buy "medical research lsd" online in the US for cheap, but as soon as you put it in your mouth its illegal. Even has documentation.

I have always found Aleve to be the best drug for me, out of all the drugs in that category. I have always hated Tylenol because of the liver related side effects.

Playing Titanfall 2 and Just Cause 3

you test it?

Nice. How many ug's per hit?

not mine so i have no idea

how does this even work?
you can legally buy it and store it but you're not allowed to put it on your tounge?

Those are pretty big tabs to be L.
Probably got nbombs pal. Larger tabs cus you need more. 75% of the L I've got and tested was on WoW's.

Nah, I had a fairly trustworthy connect. I did at least 1.5 hits every weekend, and microdosed throughout the week when I had it, and I'm not dead, so I assume my guy wasn't lying.

True

Nah

It's for "research," ie not for human consumption... Lol

Smoke weed; listen to tunes; write a novel; call friends and relatives and tell them all the things you didn't realize you desperately needed to tell them until you started blowing a bunch of coke in your room by yourself.

Jack off three times once you run out and it starts wearing off.

Yeah. I've been around since the early 90s doing this shit friendo. Don't trust a stamp kids.

WoW's?

I've been doing acid since I was a sperm in my dad's balls old buddy pall-o guy friend. Taht's real acid kiddo.

closest I've ever come to "drugs" is adderall and steroids

fuck nbome 1p is the path, Al-lad for shorter

Depending on how much Adderall, that could potentially count as a recreational drug experience.

AL-Lad is my favorite

Frend of mine got a bad tab of acid, he fell asleep on it and woke up very violent and scary. Was screaming at the tv so the people he was with called his dad to come calm him down, simultaneously neighbors called cops, his dad got there and my friend started fighting him and bit a chunk of his ear off, cops get there, see this and try to detain him. He bites a cop twice and is tazed 4 times before getting cuffed, screaming things like purple and demons. Almost died. Saved at hospital, scared me from ever trying psychedelics

just enough to mix with the halotestin I took and make me ultra pissed so I could snap the spines of normies this last football season. I'm a senior (18) so not underage b&

first rule in psychodelics: if somebody freaks out you calm them the fuck down, no matter what is happening. if you do that the whole situation becomes easy to handle immediately. if he freaks out about the TV turn it off and turn on some music

kek.
a varsity football star on Sup Forums. don't see that every day.

The people with him tried calming him down and when they couldn't they got his dad to try, but i honestly believe whatever he took wasn't LSD, you aren't supposed to be able to fall asleep while on acid

Just got some tabs. My last trip was the first time I saw fractals, gr8 shit.
Also for any aspiring druggos out there, when you're coming down from a trip don't take more acid, exhausting and unpleasant.

>you aren't supposed to be able to fall asleep while on acid
i totally agree. also i hope that won't happen again

Your body can only absorb so much lsd and it builds up a tolerance very quickly and after tripping for 8-12 hours your body is a wreck

Not trying to one up or imply you're a lightweight but my last time I think I took 450 ug and was ok. A friend of mine was on 600 and he seemed ok too. We even talked about trying a higher dosage. Maybe our shit was weaker than I thought?