Eastwood, pictured with his son during an Esquire photo shoot...

>Eastwood, pictured with his son during an Esquire photo shoot, hailed Trump as a foe of political correctness and 'the kiss-ass generation'

Is his son an actor? He's a good looking boy.

yeah i bet you want to fuck him in the ass you kiss-ass faggot

>tfw your success in life is majorly determined at birth

>actor
if you mean an awkward, pampered pussy with no presence, then yes.

I'm pretty leftist but I love his cranky right wing ways. I hope Clint lives forever, or at least wanders into the desert to die when his time is up.

He is in Suicide Squad.
Shame they didn't cast him as Roland in the Dark Tower movie

Eastwood Jr. should continue his father's legacy of making quality work and not being a huge pussy.

>Photos by Terry Richardson

He didn't have a single line tho.
He was just 'there'.
Might as well replace him with some random extra.

what about Francesca?

>(c)Terry Richarson
Did Clint get rapped?

You gotta start somewhere

>Terry Richardson

NO CLINT NO

>Terry Richardson

yeah, i'm with you. actors political views don't phase me. the nuttier the better. i dig Eastwood's work, regardless. haven't seen American Sniper, though, but that has more to do with the subject matter than Eastwood's direction.

American Sniper was godawful, and I'm not whining about politics. It wasn't a well made movie. The baby thing was hilarious and inexcusable.

*breathes*

yeah, i doubt i'll watch it any time soon. Clint runs hot and cold directorial-wise. Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby are a great films, imo, Absolute Power and The Changeling, not so much.

The real baby got sick and they had to use a fake baby. Apparently couldn't wait for another real baby or something because Clint's adamant about staying on schedule no matter what.

Letters/Flags are fantastic, and all his self-directed westerns are near perfect.

Not if you give 100% toward what you want.

Doesn't Eastwood Jr. like it in the pooper?

damn she looks too Clinty 2bh.

who doesn't?

Don't care, her and Amanda Seyfried are my dream xeno-menage a trois

ayyyy lmao

I desperately want Scott Eastwood to fuck me.

>Noo user, I oviposit from there!

His son was an up and coming actor.

After this interview he won't even get bit parts in Eastwood fims because Eastwood won't be making anymore films.

At best Eastwood movies will be like Gibson movies where they are no longer "From Director Mel Gibson" but now "From The Director Of Braveheart".

Seyfried is close to a 10/10 I'll give you that.

yeah but for every great film he has duds like Hereafter, Jersey Boys, and Invictus. i really need to watch those Iwo Jima films, though.

Fuck Clint Eastwood. He spat on little bro once when he asked him for an autograph. I didn't believe him at first. But then I saw the guy do it to someone else.

oh hell no. that's creepy looking. she looks like she's from the upside down and is out to kill eleven with those alien eyes.

Are you Asian?

Indeed Daniel Jackson