Am I really that ugly Sup Forums? People say I have a big nose

Am I really that ugly Sup Forums? People say I have a big nose...

Pic is me

Timestamp

I'd hit

8/10

Nose a little pointy but still good, also tits for better rating

show more?

Oh Yes i like it

Smile and you would look pretty... you look like a moody bitch

Nah you're not ugly

timestamp or gtfo this isn't /soc/

age?

tits and time-stamp!

Spiderman! Tear down this thread!

I actually think pointy noses are really cute I hardly ever see them

That's not you but whoever that is knows they are adorable and have nothing to worry about

No, you're fucking ugly. Due to both threads you have posted, you are crave attention from desperate, ugly Sup Forums faggots.

stamp

Deadass tho your eye colour is the same as mine. hmu on Kik my nigga @meme.sheriff

nah, your p cute

That is a big honker. Honk Honk

ah, the good ole' compliment bait. I remember you from middle school where that one fkin guy who knew he was good at art always said that he sucked so that he could get all the praise he needed. also fake/10 timestamp or gtfo

Fuck off faggot

Pic isn't you. Let me tell you more about yourself than you're ready to know.

You're some friendzoned loser on this girl's facebook. You save these pics, and you come here, and you try to get anons to pick her apart so you can feel better about not being able to be with her.

But the truth is, butterbean, she doesn't want you. She doesn't love you. Hell, she probably doesn't even like you. And she never will. And your attitude, the fact that you come here posting like this, is probably a huge part of the reason why. You're an awful person.

And the irony is you probably think you're a nice guy. You think doing favors and hoping for pussy makes you decent. You think you've EARNED her, that you DESERVE her. But in reality, you're just awful. And she can see right through it all, because she's dealt with a hundred like you before and she'll probably deal with a thousand more before she's dead.

And in the meantime, she'll be sucking the cocks of real men, with interests and hobbies that are appealing to her, and she'll settle down with a total Chad and break your bitch heart.

Have fun being a beta fuckboy little queer, user, all because you can't cure your oneitis and LET. HER. GO.

Hi Sup Forums am I ugly too?
My boyfriend says I'm disgusting.

easy to prove if you or not, time & date stamp yourself or gtfo

Timestamp..

Can't tell if that's a copypasta but I find anyone doing this outside of satire strange

post more....

i agree

No, you look fine. Your nose is a deal breaker. It could look a lot worse. You appear to take care of yourself and look healthy.

You are somewhat of a butterface....killer body though.

Thank you for saving us from this faggotry Spider-Man!

Yeah, exactly what I thought you would look like.

Why did you even come here? You want some sort of confidence boost or something, well let me tell you this, i would fuck ANYTHING!!! I mean that, i am so desperate i would go with anything i could get, so what do you hope to achieve by having such people tell you they wanna cum in your butthole?

>inb4 greasy neckbeard posts about how much of a nice guy he is and how a pretty girl like you would only settle for dickbags

Female Elliot Roger

is this bait? how can you even think youre ugly?

Can't unsee

Hey sweetie dont worry its not true. Some people dont say you have a big nose, everyone says you havw a big nose.

I would stick my dick in your big ass nose

Ugly? Not even close.

Got kik? I can tell you there

You are a disgustingly hideous and worthless cunt.

I have never seen an uglier face in my life.

You should never leave your house, so you don't scare little kids.

"Tits or gtfo" is the only way to reply to this thread

I'd marry you. You're hot and I would always be able to tell when you're lying.

timestamp, would make sweet love to

This is that emily roshdkfyskshdbdjdgdkdh bitch ... she's in movies and music videos

Correct. I posted it in satire cause the faggot op did the same thing. I figured everyone would recognize her. I think it is funny someone said she is a butterface... She is fine as hell.