Ayy

Ayy

:smash head on buttons:

Orange because I could get more work done

checked

you smashed yellow

Orange.

These guys have the right idea with orange.

Also, what the fuck, are we tumblr now? How the fuck do you change someone's sex but not their gender? It's the same fucking thing.

Green or Grey
I will develop sciences to make anime real and kill all niggers

Yellow and have a coin that has heads on both sides

>red
im assuming i can start and stop this ability at my choosing?

>blue
personal entertainment at best, sure as hell not going to depend on it under any circumstances

>yellow
50/50 chance...
easy 1k to do with as i please or embrace the DeVito D

>green
now this one is interesting because the theoretical max IQ is 300. This means I'll have a 200 point advantage over the BEST possible IQ alive.

Overcoming the communication issue is easy, even for IQ 75. So it really is a guess what one could achieve with such a bullshit intelligence.

>Orange
Saves a lot of time and money. Yet this seems to begin reaching into insanity if one doesnt have good hobbies or at least two careers

>Purple
Heh... troll factor concluded by existential crisis. Honestly this is cruel for a cheap joke on many levels.

>Grey
Curious about it.

>Pink
This has great potential to solve many gender issues and allow people to experiment. I would say it would alleviate many world problems. There's financial gain, world fame, and humanitarian glory all in one.

Blue 'cause that's that Raven Baxter shit.

what is the difference between sex and gender by the way?

if i press the grey button will we be able to live with aliens?
if so i would press that

Green

Pink, sell the sex change. Make more money then sucking DeVito's dick

There isn't one. They're synonyms.

Orange
>also can someone explain what pink does

>pink button
Sex is gender though??
Transgenderism is a fucking meme.

I'm gonna go with Ayy Lmao because fuck these powers

Orange button, so I can do shit whenever i want.

Green.

Tumblr says sex is your genitals and gender is what you are inside. Apparently people will be born women but "identify"(or just fucking say) they're a man.

However, tumblr is bullshit.

You know they teach that shit in schools now?

Anything but purple is the wrong answer

Except there is a difference relating to what sex chromosomes indicate and individual brain chemistry. However, real transgender people have legit gender dysphoria, and it's only male to female or vice versa. None of that tumblr bullshit.

isnt gender entirely a social construct?

doesn't that make pink the best choice you can fuck with everyone turn guys into girls who are still 'guys' on the inside and impregnable

If I had a dollar for each gender, I'd have two dollars.

Except by changing their sex you make them pregnable. Dumbass.

it is now.....fucking tumblrinas.

Not that guy, but impregnate means to make pregnant. What do you think "impregnable" means?

guys, wait hold on. impregnable means impossible to enter or attach, but also means to make pregnant, which means something was entered or 'attacked' to make it pregnant
whoa

>arguing about gender and sex

>not risking a coin flip against devito

Huh. You think that's the thought process tumblrinas go through to declare all sex is rape?

Green button
>IQ that high could reason whatever thoughts they couldn't solve independantly
>able to predict future within a degree of error
>could make lots of money if so inclined
>orange would convenient, oh well
>lol
>curious
>well that would be fun

they say geniuses choose green

transgenderism is encouraged mental disorder. majority who suffer this illness also have eating disorder/other mental disorder

Blue
I'd just spam my ability to find stocks and shit to bet on to become insanely wealthy.

>but you don't know if that future you saw will soon be reality

if you want money just choose pink and sell the sex changes

>but you don't know if that future you saw will soon be reality
>Will happen within a year
>Implying sports games happen randomly throughout the year
Nah, it'd be asier to spam my ability till I gather which game outcomes to bet on.

yellow boys im feeling lucky

Green to use my genius to become this:
I Always have dreamed to be a cyborg

>can change peoples sex but not gender

you'd have to sift through all of the thousands of possible outcomes, and even then only one will actually become true. And you have no way of knowing which one that will be until it happens, so you're still really just guessing, just with a lower (but still stupid high) probability of guessing wrong.