Even Shirt Sales are turning on Manure

Even Shirt Sales are turning on Manure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We'll stop being shit some time.

United under Moyes was literally 2 points better off than under Mou

I'm no Carol Vorderman but I think 30% of 750 is more than 40.

And LvG was 5 better than Moyes. United are so spoiled they thought they deserved better. Careful what you wish for

But what if they qualify from the Europa League, will Man U still lose that money?

Only in his 2nd season

>worst start in 27 years
oh my

>40 mil

They lose 30% of the deal over the remaining 8 years, which is 22.5 mil per season or 180 mil total....where are they getting 40 mil from?

As long as they qualify for the 2017-18 CL, they get the money. Doesn't matter how they do it.

>we
Which part of manchester you from la?

>no 40M
How are they going to afford to buy M. Keane back now?

Just because Mourinho is awful doesn't mean Moyes wasn't too.
It doesn't help that the players on the field are pretty bad. United has the worst available squad of all the top 7 PL teams.

>has the worst available squad of all the top 7 PL teams.
>has the most expensive player in history

>United has the worst available squad of all the top 7 PL teams.

.............implying Mourinho isn't to blame for this

moyes didnt buy the most expensive player on the planet

He brought in Bailly and Pogba, who are both good players that United needed, and Ibra, who is a luxury. He sold some dead weight. There's also some good young players that need playing time and development.
He can't replace the entire squad in 2 months.

No but he did buy the worst player on the planet for more than the release clause

Who became their best player under Van Gaal

>United has the worst available squad of all the top 7 PL teams.

Which is also the most expensive and highest-paid squad in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

And bought the most important player for United over the last several years

"No"

And that squad is being paid more than literally any other squad in the world. Just let that sink in. Imagine spending more on transfers than Real Madrid, and shelling out more on wages than Barcelona, so you can be 4 points behind 5th-placed Tottenham, who have a wage bill less than half the size of yours.

Who?

Mata. Literally the best midfielder in the league over the past few years in terms of goals+assists.

>Bailly
>literally overpriced Dany Shittu
>Pogba
>the ultimate meme

It's a 10 year deal, 30% of £75m for the year is £22.5m. I don't know the full terms of the deal but I'd assume the £75m/year would be restored if they qualified again.

Strange, the commentator for the ars-bou game said Koscielny had the most interceptions of any PL defender

It's outdated, the chart was made right after Bailly got injured.

don't know why anyone would want manu to succeed after spending such a ludicrous amount of money on players. Fuck them for killing the sport.

And he broke the United spending record to do so.
>most expensive squad in history
That's how you get there. Good players cost money, and United had a massive rebuilding job after SAF. Of course it was going to cost a lot.
And when Moyes finishes 7th one season in, you're going to have to spend even more to convince players to come to your team.

Nah once it's cut it stays at that level

Moyes finishing 7th was because of a freak of a season with Liverpool and Everton doing stupidly well. Van Gaal in his first season would have finished 6th that time

user
Only customers want jewnited to succeed.

United with Moyes was better than Lang Baal and Mourinho, he had way less money to spend against the other two and was taking Fergunson spot and all the pressure was on him, specially with him being a literally who compared to those other two

I love this revisionist Moyes praise. He was shit. Utter garbage and out of his element.

ABUs wanted him to stay for the whole 6 years to send United into relegation, I can understand why they're frustrated.

Sounds familiar

Maybe you should look it up you spastic

He has bad at the time because united were used to winning the league
He is good in hindsight now you see what utter shit subsequent managers have done

Coll chart, where you get it from?

Do you mean this? www.squawka.com/

post it in here you lazy cunt

What a time to be ABU!

DAD?
DAD!