I just took 20mg of Ambien. Never took more than 5 before. My head is in the clouds, seeing moving 3D...

I just took 20mg of Ambien. Never took more than 5 before. My head is in the clouds, seeing moving 3D, and I'm hyper aware of what I read. The words jump off the page at me.

Do whatever you want in this thread. Ama.

Weeeeeeee

What is ambien

Have you tried doing any math?

1+1=?

3*8=?

2^3?

Have fun not remembering anything tomorrow

nigger

Powerful sedative. 5 mg is plenty to knock you out, but if you fight past the sleep, it turns hallucinatory.

This is supposed to be in response to this:

I hate that shit. I was prescribed it and woke up one morning with all my food and condiments pulled out of my fridge, the fridge door was open, and I had broken my glasses. 8/10.

The numbers literally zoom in for me and are Crystal clear. Coming up with the answer requires concentration.

How do you get ambien

Tell the doc you can't sleep

Awesome choice for a thread. Ambien is weird, crazy shit and can actually be quite euphoric. Once I was really drunk and I tried smoking one on foil lol. Lots of weird ambien stories.

What can I expect if I get past that question? Will he do any tests or just prescribe me sleeping pills

OP here. Looking at the text on this page, it floats around as it would float around on top of the ocean water or at Sea. Never moving much but a regular wave motion from beneath. Pretty sweet.

Just ask if you could try it. Or you could say you've been prescribed it in the past and that it worked well for you.

Diphenhydramine isn't working. And say it's for those occasional nights you can't sleep, but that really mess you up the next day. Ambien isn't intended for nightly long term use.

I always feel fine the next day.

I've had intense sex on Ambien. Intense masturbation could work, no?

Yes I'm sure it could.

Getting harder to focus on the words even when they come closer to me

Do you get that feeling where the world seems tilted if that makes sense? Do you think you'll remember this thread.

Guys, post pics for me to experience while high.

Boo!
Ambien cat.

Well when I lay down, it's like the ceiling is coming down on me. If I lay or sit still, the world seems to be rotating hard to my right.

When I've taken 10mg I've remembered nothing.

Forgot pic lol

Do some real drugs faggot

I hope I'll lay down with the thread still open and read it in the morning

Are you completely anxiety free and giddy? Ambien does that to me. My favorite part.

Car is jumping from a high ceiling? Tried to study pic pretty hard.

Not giddy. But I was stressed out an hour ago and now give not a fuck.

He is under a table. Pic is sideways. I think I'm gonna take 15 mg tonight.

Ambien gave me some weird physical sensations but not much psychoactively.

What it DID do was give me bizarre, epic dreams.

Hey its popeye the foodie...awesome dog /10 would pet

OP. I never ever dream on Ambien

For some reason I just don't have dreams on ambien. Phenibut gives me WILD dreams though. Even lucid dreams sometimes.

Choose pic because those nuggets or whatever the fuck they are are all floating anything. Dog looks like some kinda David Copperfield bad ass.

That's the ambien talking for sure.

So post me some good pics. Whatcha got

OP