Ask a commie anything!

Ask a commie anything!

>>plz no "cuck" BS or stuff of that accord

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/opinion/4117004/capitalism-is-killing-us-and-no-one-seems-to-care/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U think the ussr would've been better off with Trotsky instead of Stalin?

fuck off cuck kys

How do you chase down your vodka comrade?

Cuck

how are you such a moron comrade?

how did you come out to your parents as a faggot

Communist Cuck is a good band name

Ignore all these nazi fucks comrade. Fully automated gay space communism is inevitable.

cuck

We're coming for your toothbrush, nazi

Where we're you born?

>Economic fag here

Does your passion to help other people really out way what data shows what's best for them?

Because communism is good for equality, but bad for growth, so you'll have equality for a few years, but it will end up hurting everyone in the long run. Even poor people

out weight*

How can you be such a commie-fag?

Do you cuck or stuff like that?

What do you look like naked?

Post timestamp with nude

I have an anarco-commie friend, we get together every weekend to get high. I have a great time roasting his stupid ideology and watch him try to roast a liberal capitalist republic.

He thinks he wins because he doesn't see violating personal rights as a deal-breaker, I bet it's the same with you, it always is.

do you have autism?

>stuff of that accord
>>>>/reddit/

sup comrade. I have a hammer and sickle tattoo on my ass. Keep fighting the good fight broski I gave up years ago.

How does it feel like being a larping faggot?

How are you comrade

Are you an actual communist or just some Starbucks cuck?

Stalinism Marxism or Trotskyism

why do commnist revolutions always end up in the disowning, displacing or killing of landowners like farmers? do you seriously dont realize that ur always gonna starve?also marx used static economics which makes his theories absolutly impossible to be successful. marx also wrote about the jewish question before realizing he was a jew himself

inquisitr.com/opinion/4117004/capitalism-is-killing-us-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

my latest venture

Communism in Mexico... what will happen?

If you and your wife are looking for a cuck buddy you have to send pics of your wife first.

Why don't you understand economics?