SUICIDE SQUAD ON SUICIDE WATCH

>David Ayer had the cast beach each other up, humilliate themselves, share deep personal secrets so he can taunt them about it to get "raw" performances, watch recordings of cartel beheadings and whipped out the script in six weeks.

>Jared Leto sending everyone wacky gifts and saying stupid things to reporters because he's SO METHOD YOU GUYS

>Jai Courtney burning himself with cigarettes and doing mushrooms on a skype feed to prove he's edgy enough

>Viola Davis behind coherced into calling Joel Kinnaman mean names.

>Joel Kinamman watching "classified" military footage of fucked-up experiments

>Mr. Eko listening to recordings of cannibalizations while getting his make-up applied

>Karen Fukuhara getting bullied into a tattoo.

>Teaching Adam Beach useless knot tricks

>Cara Delevigne getting told by Ayer to get high and trek through the woods naked while howling at the moon

>Ike Barimholtz lets it slip they went overbudget

>Scott Eastwood pretending he's playing someone relevant

>Getting matching "SKWAD" tattoos from the other actons. Will Smith is the only one that doesn't get inked.

>Leto annoyed the shit out of Will Smith with his "method acting"

>Warner literally expected this to jumpstart the DCEU after BvS failed to do so

>It needs $750 million just to break even

>27%

JUST

>Will tattooed them all but didn't get one himself

This will never not be funny to me, he must have been laughing his ass off at them on the inside while he did it

lmao I cant believe the actors agreed to do all that shit just for a dumb capeshit

one of those >white people moments no doubt

Was there ever any real hype about this movie? I've never seen anything beyond people wanting to fuck Harley Quinn and memeing about the Joker.

>A #Skwadramid

This is pure capeshit fail

is that blonde guy at the back from House of cards?

>listen to the soundtrack because Grimes shared it on fb
>it's literally 90% memerap
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

The Killing

bahahahahahaha they really try hard

>Karen at the top

as it should be

how do you fuck up this bad? seriously how? also are they all right.

>What the fuck was I thinking?

>Suicide Squad on Suicide Watch
TOP KEK

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucass

will smith completely cucked jared leto. this cast backfired like hell

>I shit on the United States

Every fucking time kek

You will never cop a finger-full of her boobs

God look at those animals scrambling for a bit of scribble on a card. It never fails to depress me.

Might not hit 750 but it'll still come close. A star studded cast with so much media coverage going in will carry it reasonably far. BVS was a critical bomb too but still made $900m

It will make it's money back and more. If Rolling Stone says it's terrible then it must be good.

She's so cute.

she is so cute i can't COPE

>needs $750 million just to break even
Literally why are you making this up

>A star studded cast
Will Smith and who?

What is that weird high dimple she has on her cheek. Is this an Asian thing, because an Asian woman who works at my local supermarket has the same thing?

>tfw looking at this after so many threads about white "women" actress

How does the Orient do it?

I want to fuck enchantress desu

>What is that weird high dimple she has on her cheek.

Those are called dimples you fucking idiot

Joel Kinoman

Alan Moore keeping it on the level

Are those real quotes? I have respect for those people if so

Why he fuck wasnt Diuablo the focus of the movie!?!?!?

He's the only character with a deeper emotional conflict going on. He's the guy who sacrifices himself in the end. He's the one with the speeches and the straight mind in the last act. HE IS THE SAME KIND OF DEMIGOD CREATURE THAT ENCHANTRESS AND HER BROTHER ARE.

Harley and Deadshot were "ok" performances but besides being characters established for future appearances they are not very interesting in this particular story.

just what the fuck...

I think they're all cute, sue me.

i actually feel really bad for the actors in this.

they seemed like they genuinely had a fantastic time filming with each other and thought they'd really done a good job. and given that most of the reviews i've read have said that it was pretty well acted but poorly written and shot, they may well be right.

i think it would be really hard not to feel really let down if you were one of the cast in suicide squad right now

you can find recordings of cannibals eating people?
i figured that kind of shit would be locked up

The movie is such a clusterfuck it becomes genuinely hilarious

I kept forgetting she exists while watching the damn movie. nice bod tho

I just googled the Jodorowsky one and it's true.

I fucking love that guy.

Jodorowsky is absolutely based

>Cara Delevigne getting told by Ayer to get high and trek through the woods naked while howling at the moon
so just an average Friday night for Cara then

It's a pure action movies at a time where actions movies are out of date.

She has literally worst costume in any superhero movie ever made

That transformation was DANK tho

I really liked his character. I think they missed a BIG opportunity with him.

but hey at least they got to establish a franchise!!!

fuck me...

>I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."

that is a real subtle way of calling out the manchilds

Jay Hernandez is such a qt

Look it up.

Not him but there's literally no way they spent $600 extra out of the original $175 budget.

>To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence

Nice word sprinkling, Moore. Could you say it a little less try-hard now?

you want the guy who wrote V for Vendetta to be less of a try-hard?

we're going back to surrounding ourselves with simple kiddy shit because real life has gotten too complicated

also you're meant to say 'uhh, in english please?'

Let's be honest, it's still a tentpole blockbuster that will make a considerable amount of money. WB won't let go of the DCEU, so they're all going to come back in future movies, and if the movie is really succesful, they can always use the "we do it for the fans" rethoric and embrace being the Transformers of cape movies.

Plus they're not doing all that bad individually. Will Smith is Will Smith, Margot Robbie got crazy exposure, Jared Leto still has an oscar and his band, Jai Courtney finally proved he's not that bland, Mr. Eko will continue being a character actor, Cara Delevigne is still rich and Viola Davis is still based.

The only ones whose careers might actually be affected are Kinnaman, Fukuhara and maybe Jay Hernandez, though I doubt Hernandez is posited to become the next big thing any time soon.

TL;DR They'll be fine.

>Believing it was actually just $175 million

They crook their books like crazy, bro. All studios do it.

>Pretentious Hollywood Hacks Shout "STOP LIKING THIS THING I DON'T LIKE: The Post
I'm sick and fucking tired of superhero movies, I really am, but if you make movies for a living, you should probably shut the fuck up about what audiences like to see. You contribute NOTHING OF TANGIBLE VALUE TO THE WORLD. You essentially spend hundreds of millions of dollars telling other people to play "make believe" for a living. Fuck off. You want to sound important? Go build a house, go cure cancer, go DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT! But sitting there saying "you're stupid fantasy escapism isn't as good as my stupid fantasy escapism" if fucking retarded.

movies are a billion dollar industry that create millions of jobs in the US alone. granted that doesn't make them more important than any other industry, but the idea that it contributes nothing to the economy at a minimum is wrong

>Degenerate, drug-using Jew
>based

Warner Bros overreacted to BvS and butchered the film

*scratch*

I think what he was referring to was that the movie audiences themselves (not the people involved in making movies) don't benefit in a significant way from viewing movies. There are a lot of industries out there that provide jobs to millions but ultimately do nothing for the betterment of society as a whole (the fashion industry comes to mind for example)

Why didn't they show Diablo's tats burning off as he used his shit?