cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/KRDz
youtu.be/GW50_tVO9NE
youtu.be/wMnV_eL-D7w
youtube.com/watch?v=sIIxkrhV1Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vid.me/KRDz

I thought the guy had socks on his shoes but realised those are fkin horse welies

Crazy guy thinks he sees racist graffiti in wood stain, harangues his own mother for not also seeing it.

youtu.be/GW50_tVO9NE

I though those were casts at first, then I thought they were prosthetic.

A smile for two!

What do you think lads? Personality disorder?

>pass out from the smell and heat

I believe this is pure proyection.

Fuck off and all! Fer real, learn biology... If there is a single Y, then yer male. Otherwise a females. Got more than one of either chromie? Enter the super genders, and their associated potential issues.

is that Gary Brolsma?

hail satin

It's time to go to sleep thanks /b

I got such a boner from this what the fuck is wrong with me

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

What the fuck am I looking at? What fucking disease is this man

HO LEE SHIT

And now what ?

google says really bad razor bumps that got and stayed infected for a long time

Johnybravoohmama.gif
Sign me up for that whale pooning

OH MY GOD

>CockEatingWorms.webm

Reported you sick fuck

Cringe worthy achieved
Fucking idiot Jesus

Chechen and lulen

Nice one fag, bet user is into this shit

Fresh and future cringe: youtu.be/wMnV_eL-D7w

I don't want to live on the same field of existence with the person who made this.

How... How does one stand in those?

youtube.com/watch?v=sIIxkrhV1Sg

Sugar in his shoes.

Make it stop

Why the fuck didn't he at least fucking wash them?

My brother looks a lot like this dude lmao

Sexy as hell.

they're called masochists for a reason, i don't think washing them crossed his mind

The mustache really pulls it all together.

I thought the guy was just into cock vore but that makes sense too

JC i hope thats fake

Let this end

Why would you finger a dead animal? Even if you're deluded enough to fuck animals and think they love you for it, you have to know you can't give a corpse an orgasm.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I used to be unfased by this but now looking at it I feel sick. I can watch gore perfectly fine still, but questionably real shit like this makes my scars feel funny.

At age 10: 0 years drug abuse. At age 13: 1 month drug abuse. At age 16: 3 years drug abuse. At age 18: 5 years drug abuse and a fishy lobotomy.

If he didn't have the mustache it wouldn't be as creepy.
Not saying it wouldn't still be fucked up

Living the dream.

it looks like cheese

Kek, more user??

haha what

why is it always fat people

Holy shit that was fucked up. It's a lot worse when it happens to kids.

>Complains about something being disgusting
>Uploads webm of child getting decapitated
Fuck Sup Forums

Male feminists in a nutshell

y u do dis

when we reach the end of the abyss, we realise that, in fact, it was only the surface

they're going to fill it with memes and try to be hip with it

Even the most veteran Channies squirm when they view it. Doesn't really belong in a cringe thread, but it does make your skin crawl.

This is worse than cp user your disgusting

user, that looks like Pseudofolliculitis Barbae, but an insanely horrible case (my guess)

Poster of that here. That's the point. Honestly, The Mei thing is legitimately worse than the video.

ayy lmao that's @fwra12334 he's cool asf but keeps asking his twitters for calculus homework help

Oh please, get off Sup Forums if you're gonna be a bitch.

dam ur so edgy and jaded

I'm a long way from home Sup Forumsros

Is that OP in the top pic

No pedo pete, that's cum!!!

people think this is 'cringe' but it's obviously a game they're playing.

I'm edgy, but not jaded. Although that's exactly what a jaded person would say. . .

ughhh i had those fucking pants in high school and basically.... all of that as a teen
cringing real bad over here

Indians are living proof niggers fuck buffalo