Mfw somebody says BASEketball is dumb near me

>mfw somebody says BASEketball is dumb near me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9m2jblIjKGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw trey parker is paying alimony these days

JUST MY FUCKING SHIT UNCLEFUCKA

I thought I wouldn't have to hear about this shit movie every again, so thanks for that

You must have watched it wrong

>LOL ITS BY THE GUYS THAT MADE SOUTH PARK SO IT MUST BE GOOD

No, it's shit, just as South Park is, was and always will be shit.

YO COOP! YOUR MUTHA'S A TERRIBLE COOK!

really? man you guys are some try hard faggots

STEEEEEEVE PERRY

I was like you when I was younger. Loved South Park, loved anything Matt and Trey.
Then I grew up.

Your life is spinnin' out of control.
Seems the whole world is out to get you.
Everything is wrong, nothing seems riiiiight-uh

>MRW Redditors say South Park is bad
What the f**k, 4chinz?

>DEA

>trey parker

JUST

FUCK

did he cuck will smith?

it's like
dude
you have a couple hundred million dollars
and you go for a stripper with a kid already?
I don't know if he truly sees beyond people for what they are, and she's fantastic, or if he's just a regular jackoff who can write funny things.

how to speak san franciscan
>spreads asscheeks
VAJOINA

Does her trashy tattoo say "kobe"? Is he raising another man's kid, or is that his "son"?

maybe he just really likes her?

Why is it that not liking a shitty movie makes someone a try hard? You're just as bad as the "turn your brain off" fucktards

Those commercials ruled. I don't remember how to speak Australian but it was memorable enough for a joke

I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times I'm outta here!

nice "my age dictates what my interests are" meme

Are they still buds with Squeak?

what the fuck are you guys expecting?

first of all, South park has had an equal opportunity critical social commentary show that's lasted decades. The shit is borderline genius.

but what is wrong with having fun and doing little jokes. You guys cant relax and enjoy a stand up comedian, or watch a movie that isn't your idea of a sophisticated Oscar worthy comedy

im a cynic, but you guys are being little bitches

>borderline genius

I really hope you're not over the age of 18 to truly say that.
If you are, stop clinging to high school.

You can have fun with a good movie. You can put little jokes in a good movie. This isn't one. And there is a fucking huge gap between Oscar-worthy comedies and BASEketball. Also South Park hasn't been good in years.

this is still the best fucking reaction gif ive seen

Did he voice anyone in South Park or Team America?

Then why watch it? I'm assuming you do because how else would you know it "isn't good"? Why watch something you don't like? Are you autistic?

the only reason it's good is because it's dumb...

Because you don't know if you don't like something before you watch it? Are you autistic?

Yes, they attack the hypocrisy in American society in a good way, with balls and brains no one else seems to have.
they've done it a thousand times
from religion to racism to the PC frat house.
metaphoric, bringing shit up as a problem before most people think about it.

im not even a big south park fan, missed half of it, watch an episode once every few month by accident
but the truth is you're just a contrarian little faggot with average intelligence who thinks they know something other people don't.
come back down to earth Einstein

I thought it was a relaxed, no BS, non try hard form of comedy and many think its funny as hell.
it wasn't supposed to be some great movie
but you guys don't have to like it

So you're saying everyone who watches South Park is an "enlightened intellectual"?

Guess I was right, you HAVE to be under the age of 18.

pleb detected

not going to lie, shes pretty fucking hot

never said that homeslice.
but hey great attempt at an intelligent argument.
ya blew it!

>Then I grew up
and are still a douche browsing Sup Forums

You mean choda boy?

You just said I had average intelligence, preceded by you talking about how deep and informative South Park is with their jokes.
Let me let you in on something: all South Park does is parrot what the counter culture wants to hear.
These days, they just need to hop on a site like Sup Forums, read a few threads and instantly make an episode.
They are profiting off of YOU and you don't get a single cent of it.
Wake up moron. They're using you ideas to make you think they give a shit about society.

And you're here too...odd.

It's actually made by one of the guys behind Airplane and The Naked Gun, it only stars the Matt and Trey

Well, it's no Cannibal! The Musical or Orgazmo.

Objectively the better Matt and Trey movie

Forgot my picture

let me help you out here
South park aside - im saying you assume you're on a higher intellectual level because you think you see more than most people, when in reality your ideas are pretty simply.

Yes, south park does its own social commentary. I don't give a shit if "theyre using us to make money to profit themselves" alex jones.

They call out hypocrisy and make fun of what people think is important.
and they're right
in a world where most people are fucking stupid and wrong, they're right.

so im not gonna be a little bitch and say "OMG SOUTH PARK? WHAT ARE YOU 12 LOL?"
i don't give enough of a shit.
and it pains me that for some reason you do.

you don't have to like it.
but the show is above average and has a good track record.

basketball is dumb
it's all about BASEball

>Parker believes all religions are "silly". He states that "All the religions are superfunny to me... The story of Jesus makes no sense to me. God sent his only son. Why could God only have one son and why would he have to die? It's just bad writing, really. And it's really terrible in about the second act."

>Parker further remarked, Basically... out of all the ridiculous religion stories which are greatly, wonderfully ridiculous—the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah... there's this big giant universe and it's expanding, it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all just here just 'cause... just 'cause'. That, to me, is the most ridiculous explanation ever.

>LOL I'M SO "SAFE" ON MY OPINIONS SO NOBODY CAN LABEL ME NOTHING. LIBERTARIAN MIDDLE GROUND FTW!!! XD

It's the only reaction .gif I've ever seen with exposition, rising action, a climax, falling action, and a denouemont

Dian Bachar is best. He was great in Orgazmo too.

I've seen it a million times and I just now noticed the lady in the upper right.

She's not shocked, she's just disappointed

Probably not, he's a piece of shit

one of my favorite comedies

It's top tier sports kino

>best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=9m2jblIjKGk

>tfw trey parker is fucking some black guy's son's mother

Can he be any more based?

It is dumb but I still enjoy watching it.

Now you kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogleberg, your Zima, hula hoops and pac-man video games, don't you see? People today have attention spans that can only be measured in nanoseconds!

And a little bitch

>I'm a mature big boy
>But I still enjoy browsing Chinese cartoon forums for autists

fuck off she is you imbecile