Simple

Simple.

Which is better: Pussy or Butthole?

Pussy

pussy by FAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ass

The asshole my friend, namaste.

Ass is really only good if properly prepared for and its a kink for one or both of you. Pussy is literally biologically adapted to be better and IMO is.

gay
>Anus is far superior and does not make babies

this, that shits gross. literally.

These niggas know wassup.

Toothbrush + washcloth. Ez Pz

Ass.

>vagina
>gay
>ass play
>not gay

If going by taste, a girls ass tastes wayyy better than her pussy.

vaginas are for faggots dude get out of here

double dubs of booty love

Checked and caked

pussy obviously. they're pretty.
if i wanted an ass, i'd just fuck a guy.

i used to have an ass fetish, still turns me on but if im going by actual physical enjoyment? hold shit no comparison, pussy feels a million times better, and most girls enjoy it way more so unless you get off on causing pain, I find it way hotter to listen to my wife have an authentic orgasm than the weird , awkward whimpers whe makes when im pounding her ass. all bets are off when we're drunk tho. she totally loves an assfuck when shes drunk.

Lady butts don't have hair and aren't as square and muscular and aren't near testicals ya queer

one hole is your preference if you're straight, the other is your preference is you are a closet faggot fuck.

>The stab wound I put in her hip

>i used to have an ass fetish,

That's not a fetish, it's called being gay

You know you could just do it right and turn her into a butt slut right? From my experience, after a bit of conversion they vastly prefer anal. I also get an anti boner from pain, just gotta git gud scrub

>Lady butts don't have hair
You my friend are retarded.

Not knowing the difference between and man's ass and a woman's ass...

they also don't poop from there amirite
also if they have a feminine dick you're not gay, amirite^2

oh wait, no, you're just a faget.

>gets to fuck women
>no risk of babies
>get to nut inside
>more intimate
>really gets em off hard

Being gay is pretty fuckin swell than, guess im gay with a 1 dick per intercourse limit. I can live with this

faggot detected

They don't do either of those things if they want to keep me around, and for some reason they do.

You're the first person to bring up 2 dicks being around. You seem to have some pent up double dick thoughts. y so fascinated?

she was int it for a while before we had kids. i think she has scar tissue down there now, wont even let me lick it anymore, but i dont miss it. she likes to fuck, thats plenty good enough. i have friends who fuck their wives twice a year.

K then, im a faggot for women. It's pretty k imho

i like assholes.

pussies seem boring after a while

Both have a place just as a bj and hj do. Pussy is good and feels great. But ass is taboo and we'll gets you off fast. The ring is tight once you get her gaping it's a hole to fuck. Its more open and feel completely different. If it wasn't for the taboo was isn't that great. But taboo wins was over pussy. To have a girl fart cum out and be embarrassed is amazying. To have her tell you 3 days later her butt is still swore is amazying.

>K then, im a faggot

I disagree on the feeling. vag always makes me numb and wrinkles my dick. i think ass is easier to stretch than pussy and less likely to rip

"Up the bum, no baby"

Words to live by, gentlemen.

I was gay with some very hot women for very long times. 3 years went in the front maybe 5-6 times

>I was gay

was, are

obviously butthole, because everyone as one. only half-ish of people have a pussy

Butthole and its not even close. Fuck a chicks pussy join the club.. fuck her ass everyday... you own the bitch.