Who's better at fighting? White men or black men?

Who's better at fighting? White men or black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Pveg8fcdms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

depend on what kind of fighting ?

hand to hand fist fight

You tell me

Niggers are better at tonguing my anus.

Well in the UFC they have eleven champions. 6 of them are black or half black. For whatever that's worth. In boxing when talking about the greatest boxers ever. Most are black or mexican.

average black dude beats average white dude bc slavery killed off all nigs who werent strong/athletic enough to work the fields. top tier white dude beats all except ninjas and white ninjas dont exist.

The one with the gun

white man question - a black would just have hit your face hatd... with a knife or a bat ^^

That's a really difficult question to answer. If you're only talking about fist fights, there's not really any good data on bare knuckle boxing, but there is on pro boxing. Niggers take half of the top ten spots over the other races. When it's just boxing, and it's a top ten list, niggers win over with whites, due to there being Hispanics. Don't know about other kind of fighting or higher average lists (#/100, etc). I would bet that mma has whites winning over niggers, even in #/10.

Niggers have a small subhumanoid brain with less fats. they have primitive folds that are less refined.

Their skull is 15% thicker and evolved against violent trauma.

They can take a hell of allot of damage to the head and walk away with it.

it is only logical they do better in boxing.

depends
average nigger vs swede nigger wins
average nigger vs dane dane wins
expecially if dane is female
there is a reason nobody gets to see an unhappy dane.

>Greenland
french

Fighting and practicing fighting is what makes one good at fighting.

Blacks tend to do both a good deal more in my experience (and in the event of a losing fight will have a backup guy jump you).

White men, but only if they're slavs

youtu.be/7Pveg8fcdms

Whites, the old ones (farmers, miners) not you beta fags

fighting child support?

bruce lee was yelow

White men. So good, we enslaved them

"we"
You didn't do shit lol

rekt

Take a look at the shithole that is africa and ask that question again.

what's the story on this user?

Wait, Russians are Europeans now?

Except the black man sold his brothers to the white man for gold and spices. The blacks always used each other for slaves, whites didn't start that until they saw the blacks doing it.

fighting or wars? white people are great at wars, except when it's vs Asians.

Fighting responsibilities? Nig nogz

USA vs Japan?

Blacks are better at fighting because they always fight in greater numbers. Hard to win when it's 2v1, 3v1, etc

I say whites are better fighters than blacks.

Try to prove me wrong

the one that has a gun

>or half black
How many of them are white or half white?