Where is he, Sup Forums? Where is chris chan?

where is he, Sup Forums? Where is chris chan?

>Inb4 tranny

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is WT Snacks? Fuck Chris Chan.

user our culture is being eroded. We are being flooded with normies and fucking jew niggers. this precious cultural gem must not be lost

People online tell me to "Get a job". I Can't get an application-required job, because the bullies and internet trolls have totally ruined my background check YEARS ago. I also Fear being discriminated against because not only of my autism/mental handicap, but now to add that I am a transwoman and a lesbian; I am sick of hate-filled people and the insincere ones too. The top reason why I don't "get a job" is because I already had and Have a full-time job of caretaking my father before he passed on in 2011, AND my mother. AND I have subtle and lingering shocks that I am still having impressive difficulty shaking off that keep me from feeling like drawing and writing for my books. You Trolls and Bullies do not understand my long-troubled mind. **sigh**

Ruckersville, Virginia?

I don't feel like giving it here but his exact address isn't hard to find.

Just to keep it clear on the topic: I am a Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender. You can Google "Lesbian Identified Male" for more info on the subject. I am most sincerely into Women, and I am Female in my Soul. If you still persist, read my extensive response in the Comments of this Post. I am fully supporting Human Rights Equality, Regardless of my own emotions of some people, and I am fully supporting same sex marriage as well in that same regardless.

Please do not ask me any questions; just feel glad that I am on your side now and from now on the issues.

Thank you.

I just sorted it out how to best nutshell the details: I hardly get along with Males at all (not counting being civil); I get along better with Females TOTALLY; I hardly identify myself with the Barbarian and Stereotypical Males at all; I identify BEST with the feminine ways, emotions, Empathy and about Everything Else; I GET DISGUSTED WITH THE DAMN DICKS INCLUDING MY OWN; I WANT TO SHOVE MY FACE INTO THE BIG HOLE BELOW THE URETHRA KNOWN AS THE BEAUTIFUL VAGINA VERY MUCH; I am Feminine on the inside, Male on the outside; my Feminine Soul is most attracted and aroused by women and their Superior Beauty; Male Bodies are horrendous and most offensive to me, talk about going from the middle to HELL's Deep on the Beauty/Ugly thermometer. Female and Male on Female and Female equals Lesbian Identified Man!

No More Questions!!!

dead

go did a hole and go die u like the attention ur so called bullies are giving u know one is holding a gun to your head telling u to read post on the net give me a break. People like I who think this world owes u some shit and should treat u better than anyone e else should just be killed or a lest learn to not give a fuck or stand the fuck up for ur self if not just die

Is this real I could believe Chris Chan would seriously be responding to this, he has nothing better to do

does he still come on Sup Forums?

We have no clue for his activity this could just be lifted off his old twitter and Facebook accounts as a means of trolling. I'm saving the thread send it to someone at the CWI wiki. If this is him he most likely MADE the thread so he could respond to it for attention. The guy/whatever doesn't have a lot to do.

is it really you?? has the legend returned?

I made this thread and I'm not chris chan

Sorry user it's copypasta. It's text transcribed from a real Facebook post he made though. He really said those retarded things, just not here.

Chris has been rather uninteresting lately. The trolls have left him alone and the people are still around focus on watching him but having minimal interactions with him. TBH we're not sure why the guy's not dead form the hole he cut HIMSELF under his dick. He thinks it's a vagina.

I thought so...But I was hopeful, thank you the confirmation.

anyone got the video of him shooting cum balls out of his underdick hole (also known as ass ball connecter (ABC)) hole?

um youtube

Oh I forgot he is selling his dead fathers and his stamp collection. His family is owes a little over 20,000 to banks for loans they taken out we have no hearing on the whats going on expect for court hearings. Also whatever Chris makes he spends on toys. He made like $90 and he just spends it on toys without fail. It's only a matter of time in till they lose that house. He is also selling his own stamp collection for 1000, it will never sell.

>she
ftfy

"we have no way of knowing whats going on expect for court hearings"

what court hearings? For when he maced that dude in gamestop for not letting him "protest" the color of sonic's arms in that video game?

I assume when they lose the house somebody will put in the paperwork to get him section 8 gibs. he has a lot of fans

Those too but his mom is getting summoned by banks now because she's simply not paying loans I assume. I check the wiki once every 2 or more weeks and I saw that in the recent updates his mother had be summoned for court for unpaid bills. I forget the details but she owes a LOT of money to I think it's 3 different companies. She's also sicks.

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your data. This is the only way to stop them. deleteip.com

She's also lost a ton of weight and not really there anymore her unhealthy life style has really really cost her not only physical but mentally she's really not all there anymore.

>deleteip.com
You understand why post what is essentially and ADD POST on Sup Forums will not only get ban it's not going to help that company Sup Forums doesn't have a shopping post form for a reason this is not "let go".

what

I'm going to feel genuinely sad when he dies. I feel like it'll be the end of an era...like when they shut down the Xbox live servers for halo 2 :(