How to get high with almost no money, maybe alcohol with something? halp i need to get away a little bit from reality

how to get high with almost no money, maybe alcohol with something? halp i need to get away a little bit from reality

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try broccoli

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation

take about 10,000 units of vitamin b12, if you're feeling super edgy 20,000 units. oh and don't haven eaten in the last hour.

whippets

Vape some alcohol. Bike pump, bottle and cork. Watch some videos on it.

do pushups, go for a jog, read a book

stop being a pushover, and get yourself killed.

its just for fun man haha

Chug a bunch of delsym

Just go buy some night time cough medicine.

mhhhh, i'll search

this is actually probably your best idea.

fuck you, my b12 was best idea.

This. Just don't habituate on them and do some research on nitrous. Harm reduction is always important with drug use.

but what are whippets?

huff gas?

No it isn't getting as fucked up as possible is always important with drug use.

hell yeah

try hanging yourself

bump for interest

Don't sleep. Sounds strange, but I've tried every drug and good amounts of it. Never been as fucked up as 4 days completely sleepless.

this

well, i cant stay awake that long, maybe two days, any advice on how to stay awake?

>night time cough medicine.
do you thing it'll fuck me up if i mix it with alcohol?

Coke line after line, helps me stay up.

Robatusin is a nice legal high. Google DXM trip.

4 days with lots of uppers, most I've done without illegal drugs is 48 hours. but even 30 hours without sleep you notice some effects, I recommend LOTS of caffeine and keeping yourself really busy. Take anything you can get your hands on, just focus on staying up.

Huff some gas

It will and its great, don't overdo it

It'll fuck you up without it, dipshit.

You don't want to mix DXM with alcohol: Ego death is horrific enough on its own without puking. You're going to get the robo shits as is anyway, why make that worse?

Take half the bottle of Robitussin extra strength and wait 2 hours: You'll feel like you're floating and your brain will be rewired so you're just sitting back and witnessing your own thoughts as opposed to experiencing them.

Robo tripping can be fun in extreme moderation. Depersonalization is a great way to get to know yourself. But be careful and try to get product that is EXCLUSIVELY dextromethorphan.

Source: Registered pharmacy technician.

no you guys don't be stupid whippers are really bad for you, they kill brain cells and basically make you retarded. but if you aren't worried about your intelligence by all means op do whippets they do get you high as fuck

Start to sell weed

Go get some morning glory seeds and prepare a cold water extraction of lsa. looking at around 15$, and you'll have a good trip. prepare to vomit though, especially with no weed.

This is not a broccoli thread. I don't know why I expected that.

hahaha sorry for the dissappointment

I'd rather be sober than do that shit.

OP is definitely the type of kid to accidentally kill himself doing dumb shit.

Go on Erowid, read read read, and LEARN ABOUT DRUG INTERACTIONS SO YOU DON'T KILL YOURSELF

You are dumb. Nitrous is harmless as long as it is not in excess. The real danger comes from lack of O2.

lmao its not like i'll do everything they write, i'm not a fucking idiot

/thread

OP, do thsi:

1. Go to the grocery store

2. Buy 3-6 bottle of poppy seeds. Spice Island is a good brand if it's cheap.

3. Buy lemon juice

4. Get a funnel

5. Funnel the seeds into a 1 liter bottle

6. Pour in like 5 squirts of lemon juice

7. Fill the bottle up most of the way with warm water.

8. Put the lid on.

9. Shake the bottle hard for 2-3 minutes

10. Drive the juice from the bottle using your teeth as a filter OR use a strainer to strain the seeds out if you can't handle the teeth thing.

With this you're getting mostly codeine with a little bit of morphine.

Obviously, if you use poppy seed pods or use a bulk batch it could be strong enough to kill you. The grocery store version costs more than a pain pill but you can just go get it for like $12-15 or something.

erowid.org is good

You are asking really really dumb questions that even retarded 14 year olds know the answer to.

buy 1P-LSD if it's legal where you live
or ETH-LAD

hippie crack

Good shit.

Yea but its not recommended

That is two depressives.you on top of each other. you will kill yourself.

Huff on an exhaust pipe

i once drank a bottle of vodka and smoked a pack of cigs like in an hour and i wanted to drink more so i bought whisky and some rum and finished off like in another hour, it was the best/worst decision i've ever had because it felt awesome but i got a hangover of hell

Petrol ? im sure you have access to some from someones car.

Or spray some antiperspirant on a shit and sniff it.

or just break into cars, walk around a upper class neighborhood lots of them keep valuable shit in them

did you just assume OP is a nigger?? who goes around stealing shit of other's people cars?

Me, you can net like $500 in less than an hour in the rich neighborhoods.

money, work phones, laptops. watches you'd be surprised.

I dont even need the money anymore, its just a rush of excitement when the alarm goes off.

right?, the fucking adrenaline man, it gets me hard

WAT?

okay what the hell happens from b12 overdose?

yeah its 2017, you cant just go around and assume everyone is a nigger.

ur dick grows 33 cm

Buy nigger liquor. A 24 oz of the good 10% shit is like a dollar twenty in most places. 3 or 4 of those and you're drunk as fuck t

LOL UNSCREW THE CAP HALFWAY BRO and squeeeeeze..
fuck your teeth, and with a filter you cant second wash very well..

Yea, i used to do it from shops. but i almost got caught so decided cars cos you smash, grab and run.

wait is this a fucking thing, i feel like its a troll or that im just fucking retarded

that would make my peepee 34cm

You would get such a low amount of codine out of it you wouldnt feel anything.

poppy seeds linked to opioid showing up on a drug test was in seinfeld episode so 100% verified

don't fucking try this

one of my friends died doing this and i swear to god i wish i was joking

> I ave no money for drugs
> Lemme just go buy some co-

Its fine if you know how to do it, me and gf do it loads (always during sex), you have to know the limits of the person you're doing it with and be good at picking up signs. also its good if the person has experience and knows their limits.

die slowly scum nigger

Why coke when you can do meth, works way better

stop being a pussy and learn that the human body can actually withstand some sit. we are assentiate beings, not porcelain dolls

a bunch of promethazine