My first girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. what now?

my first girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. what now?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/freetrial?src=bottombar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Insert this into your beverage there.

you get to live life single for a while until you find number 2

Jack off to my girl, Star Motherfucking Butterfly, free of charge.

Learn how it feels and keep moving

Each successive departure feels less and less significant after this, don't worry

My good sir I think it is time you get introduced to the fine world of anime. It will help with all your problems

it's good to hear there's less pain the next time

I don't have time for anime like I used to or I would

Well without a girlfriend you'll have a lot more anime time

Thanks

True

May I recommend Energy Kyouka?

I was mortified the first time around.
It's like someone died because you'll never know that person the same way again (or even see them again, honestly).

Your increasing number of experiences callouses your fragility. It's a logarithmic function of pain that turns into "well, damn", eventually, instead of straight up trauma upon separation.
This is from the perspective of an oversensitive loser who has aged significantly.

Be well

crunchyroll.com/freetrial?src=bottombar

Thanks user... good to hear I'm not the only oversensitive guy out there. I wish you well too

Constant rebounding with older women with scars and emotional baggage.

hey op, airforce fag here, i just got home from a 60 deployment to find out mine was cheating on me, she dumped me to cover her tracks, this is the 2nd time ive had this experince. i know the pain Sup Forumsro but trust me, stay strong and as my dad always told me. "the best pussy is the next pussy" i would be willing to bet you still love her and think of her but you need to stop social media stalking her and stop talking. be a man and move on. she aint the one. godspeed user

Thank you

It's so difficult to have the perspective when your life is a consuming moment of separation and a damning feeling of failure.

But experience will even you out

>It's like someone died...You'll never know them the same again.
This literally described it perfectly. Not op but first gf breaking it off felt like this. It's like they're never going to be that person you loved ever again. It's an empty painful hole that's also beautiful strangely.

The cliche thing to say is that experience and time will numb you to future breakups and relationship troubles. There's truth to that, but it's a sad, depressing truth.

Thanks, and you're right, I do still love her but I already gave up on talking anymore at all

Move on. It's less serious than you think.

i understand man, im proud of you for keeping yourself together, feel free to dump your dankest memes to get your mind off her

Go after her best friend

Get another girlfriend

There are several billion other women on Earth, faggot

>drinks with a straw

this board is 18+ sonny jim. Come back when you've got some hair on your knuckles.

don't be a bitch, you weren't going to marry your first gf. Besides, single life is good

Backpage, W -> M, prioritize girls who say no nigger

Go to bed Seth

The first won't even be the worst, brace yourself user