So...

So, a couple of days ago huge news broke out of England about pedophile abuse of young boys within the English football academy system. An interview run on the bbc where a former professional football player came out in the open about the abuse he suffered in the hands of youth academy trainers working for big teams in the English Premier League.

bbc.com/news/uk-38093957

he claims there are hundreds of similar cases within the whole league, and a some victims have started to come forward. However, things have gone cold almost overnight. There are no mention of this story in other football news sites like there was with the FIFA corruption scandal. And, if you go on bbc, the story seems to have completely disappeared. The link i posted above was found through a search engine.

lets bring this back into the public conscious.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/25/child-abuse-in-football
theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/27/fa-review-child-sex-abuse-football-barry-bennell-claims
theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/26/barry-bennell-victims-football-paedophile-interviews?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
cbsnews.com/news/sex-abuse-english-soccer-exposed-victims-speak-out/
efl.com/news/article/2016/nspcc-and-the-fa-launch-dedicated-helpline-3433482.aspx?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/22/steve-walters-andy-woodward-crewe-alexandra
theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/16/andy-woodward
bbc.com/news/uk-38134941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fump

dont slide yet

All I want to know:

>has Beckham sucked dicks?
>has Beckham been fucked up the arse?
>has Beckham had someone shoot cum up his arse?

I'm talking about David, not Victoria (everyone knows the answers to that one)

some user posted a picture of the old man utd group of players with alex ferguson in the center. all the players looked like they were touched by alex. beckham is standing right behind alex and he had an expression like something is not right

It's just a little changing room buggery, nobody gets hurt and it helps to build character desu

They made him jerk off to someones swimsuit calendar. Not out of the realm of possibility

news broke out of England?

that body language

pic related is what sex abuse survivers convention looks like

look at beckham all by himself. he got dicked more than the rest or his the only one that has not buried it under tons of unconsciousness

one of them even looks like a bible sales man.

Northerners can't dress.

>this bunch of mongs are the top 1%

It's all over the news

it has died down. they are trying to squash it

Is there anyone who wasn't a paedo in the 70s?

underrated post

>You're now aware that Gazza is mental because he was abused at Newcastle

>You're now aware that Gary Speed killed himself because he was abused by Bennell

It was a main item on the Irish news on tv tonight

It's the main story on Guardian sport page

It' on the BBC sport page front and centre

Like I said, its all over the news

theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/25/child-abuse-in-football
>My team was called Pegasus but it later became Whitehill, where David White has now revealed he was abused. There was one simple reason why he kept changing the team’s name – we were so good the league didn’t want a City-affiliated team cleaning up everything. I played with Gary Speed, David White, Andy Hinchcliffe, Paul Lake and a lot of other players who have gone to become household names.
>Gary Speed

uh oh

i just checked bbc sports. only one story on there. for something as big as this, they are awfully quite about it. When the FIFA scandal broke, the news was all over your face. and even on here on Sup Forums there are hardly any threads

JUST

>There are no mention of this story in other football news sites like there was with the FIFA corruption scandal. And, if you go on bbc, the story seems to have completely disappeared. The link i posted above was found through a search engine.

You're retarded. There are dozens of articles about this.

theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/27/fa-review-child-sex-abuse-football-barry-bennell-claims

theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/26/barry-bennell-victims-football-paedophile-interviews?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

cbsnews.com/news/sex-abuse-english-soccer-exposed-victims-speak-out/

why the fuck is Sup Forums so quiet about this. where you guys victims too

Seriously, you're a fucking idiot. It's everywhere, learn to use google.

efl.com/news/article/2016/nspcc-and-the-fa-launch-dedicated-helpline-3433482.aspx?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/22/steve-walters-andy-woodward-crewe-alexandra

theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/16/andy-woodward

There have been tons of posts about it in the /epl/ threads....

bbc.com/news/uk-38134941

wew

What is there to say?

We only know of one single raper so far, and he has already been in prison like three times for other child rape offences, and actually tried to kill himself last night, but failed, and will probably get convicted of all these new accusations.

Until the really big names come out, there's nothing to really say. Child rape is bad? Yeah we know.

her der. i dug these stories out form the butt crack of bigfoot. bitch, i just looked at the front pages of those sites and, for some thing as horrible as child abuse in the academies, there is not much there. the story is not being given the profile it needs. plus, most football fans are stupid and turning a blind eye.

This guy supposedly also did something. George Ormond in Newcastle United Youth.

the cover up has entered the snuff phase

this requires a threads not single posts

Was every bloke in the 70s here a fucking nonce?

my take is that he tried to snuff himself

not exactly surprising

>only real big names matter

Not that dude and it's retarded to say only big names matter but the fact that only one coach has been named and is already a serial child bonker means that there's little more to report until others start getting named

more english pedos? what was going in england back then?

just banter m8

being quiet about is not going to change that.

Probably no different from today. It's just DNA, childline and better education to children makes it incredibly risky now for any pedo to pursue his fantasies. Just not likely to get away with it anymore unless you're a paki.

no, that is not it. english kids now a days are too fat and ugly to molest. they are 0/10 wont molest

Also, I think parents are more protective of their kids nowadays, thanks to stories like this. Even if you live in really safe area, there are parents who won't let their kids go more than a few blocks away from the house.

well, let's be honest.
This isn't surprising whatsoever.
of course little kids were getting diddled by footballers.
The really interesting thing will be to see who gets named in this.

Most interesting thing so far is that Gary Speed (who committed suicide) once played on the same team as one of the men who've come forward.

>of course little kids were getting diddled by footballers.

That's not what was happening. The kids, who were all youth players, were getting molested by coaches.

wew

anyone else hear these rumours back in the day?