Anyone have a gf/fwb who's into feminization/makeup play?

Anyone have a gf/fwb who's into feminization/makeup play?

yes i do

how did you find out? or were u looking for that?

Lucky fuck

she started it said i would look cute as a girl i went along with it now its a regular thing we do

btw i dont really like it

ah damn, im looking for gf who would do it for me. im super into that shit.

its degrading i guess i can see how some people would like it .

yeah i do kek fun times play dress up etc

My girlfriend is super into me wearing panties, and honestly its the best ever. She'll make me wear them out and when we hangout and will constantlr tease me. She will demand nudes of me in my panties. She blows me in panties, rides me while in panties, she digs the whole thing and she buys them all for me. 10/10

pics??

my gf does it but neither of us thinks its degrading. Whats degrading about makeup or looking sexy? It's retarded people that try to make it degrading in a pathetic insecure attempt to control the sexuality of others..

i guess its what she makes me do in front of her friends that sux would be ok if it was just us two

oh yeah, i can see why that would be awkward

no, but i have a bf who is a trappy little slut. guy here btw.
i take him to gay bars in the area to show off. if a guy likes him, i have him go get tested then let him go to town on my little trap. one time i got a train to run on him, little thing got fucked so good he came through his cage.

got caught the other day by gf was wearing her panties had a condom on full of cum she saw them askd wtf was i doing i started to go soft condom falls off cum ozzes out of panties

i dont believe any of these. but i want to.

We'll? Has anything come of it?

yes we no longer go out she was disgusted

lmao

autism