Really fucking sick of these keyboard warriors trashing airsoft

Really fucking sick of these keyboard warriors trashing airsoft.
I guaranfuckingtee you I work as hard if not harder than the average soldier.
I am running from cover to cover, not walking to PT and jogging around the neighborhood
I am evading incoming fire and utilizing all my senses, not waiting for a predator drone to do the work for me
I am planning my assaults DAYS ahead of time, not minutes ahead of time
I am my own leader, not taking orders from some army bitch. I wouldn't take orders anyways from some loud bitch yelling at everyone
I am a master of war, and I don't even have to kill anyone anymore
You kids are cute when you try to be edgy, and most kids are cute when they play airsoft. But when you take a former Spec Ops warrior and through them into simulated combat against civilians? The outcome is already decided. I win everytime
Pic related is me in full fucking battle rattle
Come get some faggots

Cool.

great, another fucking bait thread. not like there's a million of these every fucking day.

Neat.

>sage

Go fuck yourself
GO FUCK YOURSELF

HEY
Go fuck yourself

You're super cool

Go fuck yourself

Fuckin POG. Kek

Thanks m8 you gave this old soldier a good giggle.

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Go fuck yourself
These fucking gay ass responses is exactly why i made this fucking thread.
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

Rubbin your puss while reading em?

Go fuck yourself

You faggots aren't so tough now that i called your bitch ass's out. STAY OUT OF MY AIRSOFT THREADS

Isn't that something.

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

Wowsers

Airsoft? Like paintball for bitches right?

I am running from cover to cover, not walking to PT and jogging around the neighborhood
I am evading incoming fire and utilizing all my senses, not waiting for a predator drone to do the work for me
I am my own leader, not taking orders from some army bitch. I wouldn't take orders anyways from some loud bitch yelling at everyone
You kids are cute when you try to be edgy, and most kids are cute when they play airsoft. But when you take a former Spec Ops warrior and through them into simulated combat against civilians? The outcome is already decided. I win everytime
Come get some faggots

You are Hunter 3-1 Actual
You are the most HATED fucking poster on /k/ right now.
YOu literally just posted this exact same thing there
I want this faggot Hunter 3-1 Actual meme to fucking die
YOU ARE RUINING /K/!!!!!!!

Like paintball but for bitches right?

Go fuck yourself samefag
DON"T FUCKING COPY ME ASSHOLE
I didn't give you permission to take a picture of that. Delete it or I'm filing a DMCA takedown request
Go fuck yourself

You kids are cute when you try to be edgy, and most kids are cute when they play airsoft. But when you take a former Spec Ops warrior and through them into simulated combat against civilians? The outcome is already decided.

*Teleports behind u*

I win everytime

Come get some faggots

I airsoft as well, it's just a bait thread. I just hate guys that fucking cheat, when they know they're hit but don't call. You watch your shit bounce off their heads and they just keep going. Also I've been zipped by a couple kids late, when it's done they need to stop.

Like paintball but for bitches right?

>there's people falling for the copypasta

Geez I know the quality of Sup Forums is shit nowadays but c'mon

Paintball > airsoft

STOP FUCKING COPYING ME FAGGOTS
Go fuck yourself
Go fuck yourself samefag

It can help with training but not as much as gel bullets.

Like paintball except for bitches si?

I try to publicly air my grievances and you retards fucking shit up my thread.
FUCK all of you scrubs
None of you would stand a chance against me or my crew.
Pic related is me and my Navy Seals
You faggots ever get your asses kicked by a Navy Seal? Your about to

FUCKING RETARDED TRIPFAGS

Navy seals? Like navy paintballs but for bitches correct?

GO fuck yourself
YOu wouldn't stand a chance kiddo
and stop repeating yourself, it makes you sound dumb
Go fuck yourself

all right, let me grab the low quality b8 real quick. i wokred at very well known airsoft shop for2 years, and did some serioulsy dope shit. im not a boom operator in the airforce. today i completed sere school and 48 hours of resistamce training as a prisoner of war. shut your goddamned fucking mouth you plebian peice of fuck. use your crossman m4 to fuck yourself and go buy a real gun so you can suck off the bottom of a 12 gauge

go fuck yourself
This shit is exactly why I made this thread.
I have all of your IP adresses now.
Get ready for some serious consequences.
If you leave now that will be the land of it.
But if you don't I will look for you, I will find you, and you will suffer

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

so do you use hpa or and aeg like a fag

It should be called pussysoft

Yeah?
Bring it fuck stick!
What the fuck is gorilla warfare? Are you going to fight me with a banana you fucking dumb ass?
It's spelt guerilla you fucking fruitcake

Not OP but you fukkin triggard. Go take a PTSD class ya betch

Faggot bitch

You are a pathetic sisters dildo licker

That's fucking it I"M DONE
I tried to be nice, I tried to be civil, hell I even tried to help you dumb trolls
I'm done.
My revenge will be swift and brutal
My revenge will never be seen coming
My revenge will destroy everything you care about
My revenge is the end of you trolls
Pic related is phase 1 of my plan
Servitas VItae cock fags
*fades away into the night

I said it should be called fukin pussysoft OP. You have a soft pussy

PTSD flashback??

Tits or gtfo

Go back to /k/

Go fuck yourself

Maybe you should play with real bullets so we don't have to see your shit posts anymore

Even in Krav Maga you train with real guns, albeit modified to shoot a type of gel paint bullets.