no
no
no

> no
good
> no
> no
oh, okay

How big of a problem are refugees and immigrants?

I don't like this to become a discussion, but in my view: it is a problem and quite a large one at that but Sweden isn't doomed as a nation as some people claim

are there cold?
here is 4C now

not him but around 10C

scandinavia being cold is a dumb meme

Have you ever seen a Koenigsegg?

Nothing wrong with it, and the majority of the swedes agree, dont let the NAZI NMR autists larping on this site tell you other wise, swedes love diversity more than any other europeans,

For the racist anti imigration party SD to get in the goverment, they have to have 51% of the votes, which is never, ever, going to happen (they got 13% barely last election, LOL).

Over 2 million non-swedes in this country, and they wont leave. Nazis will lose!

6C here now, it largely depends, we're a decently large/long country after all.

Most of it isn't the arctic extreme cold that people from other countries claim, but its definitvely not a hot country, where i live we have decently cold weather lasting for long periods of time

image related

Nope

Gör din egen tråd, nu är det jag som ska svara

Drats
Have you ever Skied or Snowboarded?
if yes, Is it easy?
What is snow like?
I've never seen it in person
What's your favorite aspect of your Country?

I can understand this.
My state(Minnesota) let in some Somalis but not as much as Sweden.
Other states try using it to make fun of us but the reality is that they are just jealous of our economy and whatnot.

Have skiied, i find it decently easy nowadays, although i do not remember how tough it was in the beginning

Snow is cool, really cool feeling when its a snowy landscape outside

One of my favorite aspects of Sweden is our nature, i really like the huge forests we have

>snowy landscape outside
>huge forests
It all sounds so dreamy like being in an rpg