>i was nowhere near the WTC
>they comfort me
mfw

>be at PS335
>WTF, look out windows
>go home at 11 and didn't come back till next Monday

7 am?
>>Buy a shit ton of fireworks.
>>Take them up to the north tower in the spot where the plane hits.
>>Leave them in cardboard boxes
>>Tell people its for a project at ten and that ill be back at 9:30
>>Hightail my ass the fuck out of there before 9 am and get a good seat for the fireworks show

Nothing. Let it happen

short the motherFUCK out of some stocks

rush to the bank and buy a shit ton of oil stocks

Thank god i got past Trump's wall.

What if you caused a serious enough event to cause evacuation and people were already out of the building when the first plane hits?

There is no way that just telling authorities about it would cause an evacuation within an hour. You would have to do something yourself.

>Go to nearby restaurant
>Order a shit ton of food around 0830
>Tell all of the waitresses that Im going to surprise my wife and brother who work in the north tower
>Break down when planes hit the towers

Instant free meal

>Dad was a cop
>Took me and bro out of school
>Dad had to direct people out of Manhattan, over the Brooklyn Bridge
>Both towers already hit
>Me and my bro watch as they fall

Stingy af cashier males you pay anyways. What do?

Run out
Cops are all responding to attacks.
Pfft no ones going to make me pay anyway

Get in a prime location to film building 7 from start to finish.

>i was there
>be 9 years old
>didn't know wtf was going on

I should have started masturbated

>Chinese restaurant

In what world do you live where you can buy and bring in fireworks into the world trade center in NEW YORK???

put all my money on the patriots winning the superbowl

>Go to the entrance of WTC before work
>Hand out business card for "basejumping lessons and parachute sales"
>Be the last thing hundreds of people think about.

THIS

pre-911 world

youtube.com/watch?v=sPin5LRBfZo

Well if they're in taped up cardboard boxes and this is pre-attack, security is going to be pretty lax

ameriburgers would still send you to jail

'murrica

Your mom

>What do you do?

Invade Afghanistan

Didn't someone already fly a plane into one of the towers and attempt a car bombing in the 90s?

Wtf makes you think I would want free chinese food in new york?

nah I would jsut tell them I'm from the future and that Donald Trump is president and he took over after the first black president. Bruce Jenner is now a woman, and there are officially 1,546 genders.

They won't think I'm crazy

You got me

get out of manhattan

No one ever expected an attack on such a grand scale. How old are you?? Don't you remember security pre attacks?

>develop cancer and die years later

Fuck you creamfag

Rent a professional video camera.
Get the best vantage point possible
Sell highest quality footage of the attacks to highest bidder.

>be me
>be time traveler
>decide to save as many lives from 9/11 as possible without being conspicuous about it
>idea.jpeg
>eat nothing but gas station burritos for days prior to the attack
>the smell of them in my car alone almost makes me vomit, can't or my plan will be foiled
>after doing this for what feels like an eternity, drive to WTC an hour before the attack
>stand around in the lobby nervously as people begin to enter the building
>stomach starts to gurgle an unholy fucking noise
>it sounds like cthulhu just awoke inside my goddamn lower intestines
>decide it's now or never, time to become a real hero
>drop my trousers
>everyone within eyeshot sorta freezes in shock
>let loose the most foul shit ever witnessed on the entire east coast
>it alternates between a jet of shit and clumps
>strangely, it feels good, god knows i've been holding it in for too long
>decide i might as well start masturbating, it can only contribute to my cause
>the guards threaten me to stop but they can't get near me because of the rancid stench of twenty pounds of gas station enchiladas
>aim my furiously pounding cock at one of the guards getting too close, he backs off
>eventually finish masturbating
>shit dribbles to a stop after trumpeting out my ass for a solid three minutes
>causing such an incredibly vile scene right at the building's entrance causes a delay, people can't get into the building without being assailed by my filth
>there's an enormous crowd of people too disgusted to enter the building
>just then, plane strikes the building
>all the people who refused to walk by my fucking mess ended up not dying in the attack
I wish I could've saved more, but it was the most I could do without raising suspicion.

Die

no airliner had ever been used as a weapon before. Terrorists only wanted to hijack and use the passengers as hostages to negotiate something for their cause. Nobody ever suspected they would use the planes as Kamikaze weapons.

And now muslims are using large trucks in the same way. The average truck you see 100 times a day can cause an amazing amount of damage.

>try to sneak into the towers
>pull every single fire alarm I can
>actually start a fire in a stairwell or something if possible
>find literally any phone, call in bomb threats
>gtfo

Seriously how would you clear out the buildings? That's the best I can think of.

I'd plant a bunch of explosives on another building then never set them off. Let them be found by cops.

Then people would know from the very beginning that jet fuel can't melt steel beams

even with all that they would probably give the all clear within minutes. And you would never get that far. too much security and locked doors. You aren't going to be sneaking in back doors and hiding in closets.

The airport security was good but planes didn't have bomb/tamperproof cockpit doors.

Watch the tube. I was there and sound asleep from partying the night before. I did not know it happened until 4 hours later.

>Go to PS119
>the first plane hits
>weird kid and his black friend start evacuating people from the school
>playing along, I walk home after leaving campus
>all the kids go home
>skip the whole day
>hassle ice cream man
>mock this one kid who doesn't leave his front steps
>run into a local legend who cares for birds
>chase a random pig
>who the fuck owns a pig in NYC
>spy on the girls who are having a sleepover
>UGLY BITCHES

Not bad/10

Im aware of that. I'm arguing that I could have feasibly gotten fireworks into the north tower prior to the attacks because security wasn't as tight back then.

The building sizes are approximately that of a city blocks. You'd have to go up to hundreds of floors in EACH building. You'd be exhausted and everybody would think you are crazy and trying to make the news.

It was after the 1993 bombings. I doubt you'd be able to freely roam around the building. They had designated tours.

>get arrested
>"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, Sup Forums SENT ME FROM THE FUTURE TO SAVE YOU FROM THE MUSLIMS"
>9/11 happens all over again
>Watch 12 Monkeys in prison
>"I was Bruce Willis once."
>get raped for lying

What? Are you fucking high, or just ignorant?

You are a glorious douchebag.

People are ignoring that it would be a lot easier to arrest the terrorists at the airport than to evacuate the planes. Maybe 7 AM wasn't early enough to catch them though? Even if not, it might be better to think of a way to stop the planes in the air.

Pretty sure there was a sign in sheet in the lobby and so long as you told them where you were going and who you were with, you could get to most places in the building.

Do nothing to stop 9/11 because I can't.

Remember to buy Google and Apple stock and invest in bitcoin when it is nothing. Bet on all the big sports events I remember like world series and boxing etc. Invest in lithium battery companies. Invent modern social medial like facebook clear back in 2001.

Become Elon Musk.

Get filthy fucking rich.

I chuckled

I guess I would go there and pull a bunch of fire alarms or fake a bomb threat. Then watch from a far away building rooftop.

I would steal a cell phone, then call the local police and news outlets saying, "Look, I'm worried it might be too late to do anything but I'm a staffer at the white house and I just overheard the president saying that there's going to be something big going down in the city today, something with planes. People might die so I thought you should know. I hope I'm wrong but if not you can't let this stay quiet".

Then I'd throw the phone away in the trash in the WTC and get the hell out. I don't believe any of the conspiracy theories but it would have been fun if everyone else did.

You. I like you.

Is.. is that Roll?

Get hold of Alex Jones and tell him what will happen. Then when it does happen he will believe you and listen to everything else you can tell him about the future and he will make sure everyone hears.

That's the one media figure I can think of that 100% would believe you are from the future, support your message, and had a reasonable audience back in 2001.

The trick would just be getting hold of Alex Jones before the attack so you could prove you were from the future.

Alex Jones is the key

Praise KEK

My nigga.