Dubs and I'll tell you how I drove the bitchiest libtard thot on the planet out of my school and almost to suicide

Dubs and I'll tell you how I drove the bitchiest libtard thot on the planet out of my school and almost to suicide

check these digits, Sup Forumsro

How the fuck

will OP deliver?

>OP Delivers
>We colonize on Mars
>Baron Trump becomes president

OP better deliver, more dubs are gonna come at ya

bump

Must be cool to be 16 years old

Checked

Can we have a queen of Mars married to Barron?

Alright then my friend and I had a free class and we were talking about the refugee crisis in Europe, my friend said we shouldn't take any in because of the possible risks they'd pose.
Libtard thot hears this and starts screaming at friend I'm not sure exactly what she said I just remember a few keywords like "islamophobe", "racist" and "bigot" you know the standard libtard arguments but then the bitch went to far and said my friend's dad who had died two weeks before this would be ashamed of him. My friend had had enough and shouted "don't mention my father's name you nasty little slut". The libtard started stuttering but eventually managed to come out with something along the lines of "what did you say?" My friend then responded "I called you a slut, you're the town bike everyone's had a ride" meanwhile I'm in tears from laughing when she decided to turn her attention to me. She started hurling insults at me and eventually I got pissed off and said "You've a fucking huge mouth no wonder you've been able to get so many dicks in there." She started screaming again and then I said "it's a joke not a dick don't take it so hard" and she started throwing chairs and books around the place. Conveniently a teacher walked at that moment and she was taken out of the room. I didn't see her again for the rest of the day but I knew it was far from over. Cont?

tldr

Most cringe worthy retarded shit I've ever read. I didn't know anybody used these corny ass jokes in real life

OP says she was being retarded about the Islam thing so they called her a whore and stuff, just as she lost all her shit a teacher walked in and she got in trouble

CONT NAO

relatable

Ok I'll continue I later found she'd been suspended for three days and her parents had taken her phone away . She had a new boyfriend that lived a town over and she couldn't contact him without her phone so needless to say bf was pissed. Word got back to him about what happened and he posted a video on Snapchat saying he was going to fuck me and my friend up. We didn't take it seriously and just ignored it but he kept making the videos and eventually I got pissed off and posted a video telling him to stop being such a little pussy and that if he was going to do something he would've done it by now and then he stopped. I went on a holiday with my family about a week after this and when I came back shit really hit the fan

You forgot to take a bath for a couple of weeks?

KEEP GOING OP I WANNA HEAR THE DRAMA

Continue...

tldr

When I came back I found out a few of her nudes had been circulating and my friend and I were being blamed for it despite the fact I was out of town and he deleted her nudes when they broke up (we later found out the source was a 14 year old she'd sent them to by accident) but anyway she was on the warpath along with her boyfriend and one of his friends. They were looking for us saying they were going to kick the shit out of us and all sorts of crap. I've never been one to back down from a fight so I messaged them and said right if you want us to fight we'll fight name a place and time. I got a response five minutes later it read the car park beside the river Saturday @ 2

Let me guess. You brought your ultimate weeabo katana to the fight?

Wtf is a thot?

We showed up on Saturday and were greeted with a pretty big crowd about 20-25 people were there not including hoebag her bf and her bf's friend. I had never seen this hoes bf before i had no idea what he looked like and I kinda wished I still didn't because he was a lanky sweaty greasy looking fuck. So bf's friend started talking and let me tell you he was a cocky little prick he gave us a shit eating and grin and said "you actually came what exactly do you think you're going to accomplish?" I never thought being a wrestling fan when I was younger would come in handy but thanks to Chris Jericho I knew exactly what to say next.

Moar

>White trash virgin confirmed

This is gettin gud

I pointed in their direction and said "I am going to deal with that nasty, greasy sweaty animal and then I'm going to kill her boyfriend". The boyfriend started running at me and his friend went for my friend. I don't really know what happened in my friend's fight until the end but mine was ridiculously easy. Bf ran at me and I sidestepped and tripped and then climbed on his back and punched him in the back of the head until he stopped moving. My friend was trapped under the other guy so I ran over and kicked him in the head. Both were down and out we'd won and this is the real icing on the cake he walked over to hoebag spat in her face and said that's for giving me Chlamydia.

Pls continue

lol wow, this never happened

Hoebag's boyfriend dumped her after finding out she had an std. Her friends pretended they didn't know her because they didn't want to be tarred with the same brush. The incident became a bit of a local legend and see dropped out of school and tried to od on prescription drugs from what I heard she took to many and puked them up. My friend has since gone to college and I'm in the process of getting a bank loan to start a business I haven't seen or heard from greasy his friend or hoebag in over a year.

Sounds more like that one 14 year-old ruined her life more than you did my man