>moral champion
>engine blew up a million times
>his poster child teammates engine never had a problem
>his team literally shit themselves when he tried to win the title
>he was actually banned from trying to win the title
>he will get sacked for trying to win the title

ALL HAIL LEWIS HAMILTON 4 TIME WORLD DRIVERS CHAMPION

ps...APOLOGISE

wow how cool, the big kids will accept you now for sure!

It's actually Verstappen.

Fuck off

GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

>driver of the day earns you 25 points

The most telling fact is that everyone is talking about Hamilton and noone gives a shit about Rosberg's "win".

Nico will have to wait 20 years till people forget how he earned the title and just look at the championship on his name.

He'll still forever be listed with the likes of Jenson and Jaques as luckiest champions

So salty

>DOTD in COTA
what a meme man

Hamilfags will be first against the wall during the revolution.

>moral champion
rules of championship say otherwise

>engine blew up a million times
speak to mercedes quality control

>his poster child teammates engine never had a problem
speak to mercedes quality control

>his team literally shit themselves when he tried to win the title

>he was actually banned from trying to win the title

>he will get sacked for trying to win the title

>He'll still forever be listed with the likes of Jenson and Jaques as luckiest champions
Oh please, Hamilton and Rosberg both were lucky as fuck to have the most dominant car in decades if not the most dominant car ever.

>car racing
>race car
>get in trouble
And people claim this is a sport

>2 drivers win 19/21 races
>2 drivers win 20/21 poles

real competitive league ya got there

You're a fucking white male

Maybe if he learned how his car works in Baku, or turned up in Singapore or learned to start his car at Suzuka or Monza he could've picked up the 5 measly points he needed to win.

Vettel was never beat by Webber despite having worse reliability.

>The most telling fact is that everyone is talking about Hamilton and noone gives a shit about Rosberg's "win".

Only because nigger has behaved like spoiled baby to an extent almost unheard of in F1 during and since he lost WDC. He literally tried to fuck up his teammates race and disobeyed team orders. That is very uncommon in motors sports.

Verstappen is fucking 18 and he's almost a top driver. He did really good this year

lol even you don't believe this. Hamilton has conducted himself impeccably through all this and it is really triggering you because what you think you knew about black people is all wrong.

>b b b but he tried to win the title, thats so rude

If the guys paying you tells you to not to risk 1-2 win and go faster you don't slow down.

Lol no because the guy telling you not to risk a 1-2 is trying to steal from you.

Even Horner said these team orders were retarded..and thats fucking 'Mark we're going to need you to stop the car and give Seb a blowie at turn 3 Horner' we're talking about

>This irish comprehension

It couldn't be that Horner is saying to the media the complete opposite of what he's done in the past in order to destabilise a major rival, could it?!?!

I love Chokington fanboy tears

Not if you're fighting for a championship in the last laps of the last race of the season. You would have to be one spineless weak bitch to actually comply.

Like Nico Roskek? The worst champion of all time?

This Daily Reminder really should just be a sticky. The Finish Monacoian """""""german"""""" drivers 'fans' need to be reminded who the real champion is.

>Hamilton fans on 2008
>incredible driver incredible champion
>Hamilton fans on 2016
>Rosberg so lucky, undeserved, worst champion ever

Really activates my almonds.

Stupid nigger

Yeah, remember Monaco? That was weak as fuck from Nico. But he switched up and became ruthless when he tried to end Hamilton in Austria, so I don't even think Nico would've listened to his team.

>moral champ
lello
lossberg didnt deserve it.
humpilton didnt either.

fuck off
Rosberg won fair and square and that's the end of it

How is f1 a sport?

>fair

kek found the Juve fan

This, I drive my car to work every day. No one is giving me a big bottle of champagne when I get home at the end of the day.

There are countries which literally have fewer than 10 world champions. Madness.

Reminder that Timo Glock was paid to let F1 have its first black champion in 2008

>muh race wins
>muh poles

he shouldn't have started like a wobbling tortoise in half of his races this year
deal with it

>Hamilton white nigger fan so mad his favourite driver lost the title he can't stop his butthurt on an online taiwanese freecell solutions broadsheet

How are Canadians so very very bad at sport?

THIS
H
I
S

This shit reminds me of that nigress French figure skater in the 90s. All technique, no grace and aesthetic so the SJWs called the entire organization racist for not giving her free 6s.

Joke's on you, pal. I'm here on holiday.

Who else here /britwhohateshamilton/?

lol

disgusting, maybe Sport Aid can help this poor countries?