Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm a female who wishes that I was born as a man. I want to pee standing up and I want to fuck things.

A). What do?
B). What's it like having a dick?

Make me jealous of your genitals

Other urls found in this thread:

shewee.com/she-pee-original.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tits or gtfo

Tits

A little too paranoid to post em. I bind on the regular, so they don't look too great.

tits or gtfo

Get a strap-on or a Pee-Cock(tm) toy and explore it! Having a dick is fun!

Pretry please

I'm dyke as fuck, nigga.

A) What do YOU want to do? Obviously sex change surgery is an option. You don't seem convinced however.

B) Makes it somewhat more convenient to go to the bathroom, and somewhat harder to find dates. Male hormones, on the other hand, might make you more horny and aggressive.

It feels incredible when your foreskin slides off the head of your dick and your extra sensitive head rubs against something wet and slippery.

Seek Professional Help,
Having a dick is great.
It's awesome to put it in things.

I've heard that HRT is a lot easier to do as a girl then it is as a guy, in that once it gets going you almost always pass wheras with guy's it'a a crapshoot

So look into that

Yeah, its the funny thing.
M2F SRS is easy, F2M srs is tricky
f2M HRT is easier, M2F HRT is harder.

Dyke as fuck.
Not a sjw fag tho. Fuck that shit. Them niggas is cray.

I just want to put my penis in people.

>Already has life on easy mode
Christ, wtf are you, a masochist?

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

hallo am another female here.
would definitely want ur penis youre hot as fuq. Strap on would be equally as attractive or you sitting on my face and forcing me to lick your clit

>What's it like having a dick?

Well;
*Nobody gives a fuck about your feelings or opinions, nor ever pretends to
*Nobody will ever "take care of you" in exchange for the hope of regular sex & procreation
*You will always get the shit end of the stick in any legal case involving you vs. a woman
*You will be, at best, invisible

Vagina is much better to have

I've thought about it and arranged an appointment with a psychiatrist who specializes in gender identity issues. Thing is, i don't want an enlarged clit. Dudes who go through sex changes seem to have some fucked up looking wieners.

But strap ons have no feeling. I've tried them in the past and it just feels fucking weird. It'd be better if i could feel walls around the dick, ya digg?

There's some crap for that.

>Now you, too, can get arrested for this

That's a superb answer.

I beed once a month and the few times dudes have fucked me I've spent months being paranoid about being pregnant and having to get an abortion. Is much rather just stick my dick in things.

POST PICS OF YOURSELF TRYING TO PEE STANDING UP

ADD A TIMESTAMP TOO

If you had a penis would you be circumcised or uncircumcised

If you want a perfect penis, you're going to end up paying a ton of money for it and it's either going to look good but have little feeling, or look weird and feel like it should. The appointment should definitely help though, it's not worth rushing something like this

You're a fucking faggot bitch who should kill itself. What just because your a flat-chested fat, ugly mongoloid w/ fucked up nipples and shit-skin, that you can change genders. Fuck off Pat. Fuck your silicon weird, mangled crotch. Die cunt. Die.

But the world is your oyster in terms of choice here. Whether or not that child lives is entirely your decision, and a check from the father no matter what he does or doesn't want.

Want to kill it? He gets NO say
Want to have it? He gets NO say
You want it & he doesn't? He still has to pay

having a dick in this day and age has this result :

- people automatically judge you
- people assume that you're self-centered
- people think you're a jerk
- people misinterpret everything you say
- people bash you over other people's actions
- people stop you from speaking and having discourse
- people want to stop you from achieving stuff
- people are always angry at you
- people say you should die unironically
- people believe your life to have no value
- people are convinced that your existence is to serve them

have fun peeing down.

sometimes my dicks hurts like a bitch if i jack off for like 6 hours straight
i wish my dick was bigger

$9.99 plastic stick-on NIPPLES that are sold in two sizes - 'cold' and 'freezing'

the clitoris alone is 10 times more sensitive than the entire penis don't do it, don't fucking do it user

i'm a male who wishes i was born a woman, wanna trade? 6'1, skinny as fuck, 6" dick

Get your tubes tied or some other type of birth control, problem solved. Very few people, if you're lucky, will give a shit about you if you're a dude, which can be nice but at the same time sucks ass.

I'd rather be a girl sometimes just to let someone else do everything but until science allows me to do it on a genetic level I'd never truly be a girl so fuck that.

Chick with dick here, I'll trade junk with you

probably just get a strap on and drill a hole in it to emulate a urethra

I agree. Do what makes you feel good & don't worry so much about the appearance as how good the orgasm feels. What about one of those double sided dildos?

Can we see your gay cunt?

you're crazy having a pussy is way better men will never even experience complete orgasms because all they got are fuck sticks, be happy with what you were gifted with.

And most of them mutilated at that

Probably uncircumcised. Parents dont give a fuck.

Spend thousands of (insert currency) on HRT, then have a surgeon build you a cock that barely works from bits of skin from your now destroyed clit and vagina. Or just be a dike and buy a strap on and if you need to feel it fist that pussy.

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised

>dont give a fuck
These are the ones that circumcise tho

Kek, some chick says she wants to trade the ability to have multiple orgasms for a dick. Funny, nice joke OP.

>so many dudes want to be chicks
i shouldn't be surprised, this is Sup Forums

I fucking love being male even if im not a manly man

Geeze. You were sure helpful, fucking nigger faggot ass bitch

This, OP show us what a dudecunt looks like. For science!

right here d00d

You forgot the lower chance of getting into universities or jobs because of gender quotas to get more women in.

Yes; not to mention race quotas with lower bars making it even more difficult.

I wanna fuck you in the ass

When it comes to sex being a man is infinitly harder. You have to have a decent size dick and be able to keep it hard and do all the work. We constantly worry about that and have sex on our minds for 75% of the day. Women just have to open their legs. boohoo you have to sit down when you pee poor you

Ok I think I can answer this.

I grew up with 3 sisters. 2 older. 1 younger. I've had sex with 2 women, several times with both women.

Supposedly, and I asked, to women, its like getting an itch scratched that you cant scratch yourself. Or so says my sisters and my exes. Its like having an itch only a certain guy can scratch.

You gotta be the guy the woman wants to scratch her itch. She can scratch herself sure, but you gotta be the guy she wants to do it for her.

Thats the best explaniation I ever got from women.

gotta love being a white guy eh, got a high end science degree and have been jobless since graduation.

It's not as fun as having a pussy and boobs looks.

Having a dick is great. Only downside are the balls, they hurt like shit even with the smallest impact...

Oh and, TITS OR GTFO!!!

at least you're smart

Yea but then you have to worry what those things will do if they get pregnant.

don't forget disposable, expected to place himself in the line of fire

Less about wanting to be a chick and more about not wanting any responsibility, for me at least.

Ladies night/ppl buying you drinks*, unearned compliments*, extra compliments**, no expectations in a relationship except maybe to fuck if you haven't gotten yourself a cuck, people caring about the things you bitch about, can almost flirt with anyone you want with impunity*

*=you have the looks for it
**=anything STEM related, so long as you're not incompetent

not worth it imo

As a man, I have to say that having a scrotum is not a pleasant experience. It sticks to your legs, and that's super distracting and uncomfortable. My quality of life improved after I discovered medicated powder (Gold Bond or equivalent). I apply it once or twice a day, like baking powder, to keep it from being sticky.

fuck off gold bond shill

Quit trying to appropriate our (dis)advantages!

You wanna be a man? Go make something of yourself faggot, be a twink, or kys. There's your options.

>not wearing $300 designer underwear specifically made to combat bstl

Actually I use a knock-off generic brand, it's cheaper.

I never knew ball squirting tickle leg was such a common issue

Get one of these if you want to pee standing up

shewee.com/she-pee-original.html

So, what's so great about it then?

>make me jealous of your genitals

Just watch dongcopter pirate

Kek.

I'm surprised more people haven't shown their cocks.

Second whoever suggested getting a double ended dong, that seems like it'd be better than a strapon

A). Man up and pee like a girl, you faggot.

B). Who the fuck cares? You were born with a vagina, wear a strap on. If you want to be a man, be a fucking man. You have a vagina, the difference in an orgasm can't be it right? Just have a fucking orgasm. You are you, labels don't fucking matter, be yourself, wear a dick and be a man you fucking awesome faggot.

without exercising i can overpower like 75% of all females
no periods, or feminine insanity
i can drink more

Woah. Woah. Are you ready for that?
All that edge you're fucking swinging? She's the smaller faggot here, and you should feel bad about that. Faggot.

>assuming anyone will care if you're female
Maybe, doubt it tho

I don't care if you're a female or a male, you draw blood from me or my family you're eating a bullet I don't give a fuck about societies faggot ass rules, you got a problem with that then go fuck yourself and hug a tree.

This is actually a fucking ingenious solution... Could...dick/tit/vagina/whatever transplants succeed? The fucking anti-rejection drugs for that would probably suck pretty hard. But it'd be better than half elbow, insensitive monster-kabobs the surgeons are fashioning today.

This might actually get more trans people laid if feasible. Not sure how I feel about that.

I am a manly man, and this lace has effeminized beyond fucking belief since I first came here in 06.

Not bad, still think girls got it better off(except for the rape part, that def sux more 4 them --donno about the ego tho). TBH, it's easiest to just stop caring. Why so many do is confusing.

Getting it to attach to blood vessels & grow on your body successfully is a very different thing than rewiring millions of separate nerves to feel anything with it..

Honestly OP, I think you should see a therapist if it's eating at you. I have no problem eith trans people who go through HRT at an adult age and mtf turns me on actually (I do disagree eith LGBT bullshit though). But Im convinced it it a mental health issue. Gender is the only time society would allow an individual to mutilate their body for their mental health (studies show that suicide stats stay the same pre amd post op however, at 40%, higher than sny demographic in the world since jews in nazi germany). I have a cousin who's ftm and I've known people who have wanted to go thay route. The ones who didn't saw a therapist amd were able to be content with themselves.

Honestly sometimes I'd like to know what it feels like to get fucked in a ladies pussy, but I'm not going to go as far to think that getting a sex change will cure my desire. Chances are I you get a sex change your penis won't work completely or it will be ugly. If yu are okay with the penis, you might even miss aspects of your vagina. It's s never ending loop of disatisfaction.

Uh, what? Either I'm blind, this is bad trolling, or you have reading comprehension issues.

Hey. I just want to say thanks guys. A lot of you helped me think about this more. I'm gonna start taking some steps tomorrow towards self discovery. You know, talking to doctors/professionals and all that shit.

Meeeeh. 30 years ago, computers were the size of buildings. It can't be THAT far off. Shit, if I took my 500 lumen flashlight with strobe and a single gun back to a village 1000 years ago, I could conquer it. I think human advancement is accelerating. So...Like. Hold out for ~10 years?

yeah i agree girls got it better but i'd rather have it worse and be a dude than have it good and be a chick

Why care about/want anyone else to get laid, that's less sex for you.

Maybe more like 50 years ago on the computers. I'm stoned.

I feel like as a man i have more logic than a female because its based on pragmatism. Female logic is based on emotion. Regarding dicks and vaginas. Theres benefits to both id imagine. It probably feels better to get fucked in the pussy than it does to fuck a pussy. Bleeding probably sucks ass, standing and pissing is great. Having 3 ways to orgasm with a pussy is a plus, guys only have one way to orgasm through the penis. Getting wet is hot, getting hard is hot. If youre a guy you have a chance of having a small dick which sucks, if youre a girl.. well vagina is pretty much always good unless its flappy but even if its amazing.

>>Oh, that scar user? It's nothing. Just an accident as a kid.

I don't like deception and straight people TYPICALLY, on average, prefer the original, genuine article. I know I'd be pissed to discover it was a dude later.

In another 50 I could buy it being feasible, if we've not knocked ourselves back to the iron age at best by then.

Kek, that's why I'm still waiting on science to be able to change people genetically. Then I'd be down with it but till then it's just odd and fake.

we've come to a point in human civilization where people are living such easy but unfulfilling and dreary lives that they think transforming into the opposite gender will make them happy. smh.

We won't. The right needs to look at what the left has become, reflect and reform back towards moderate center. The left is on the way to becoming fascist in its ironic crusade for equality. Hopefully it'll work out, instead of leading to worldwide fear/emotion induced civil war. That could be a minor issue.

Force your clit into a closed pair of lips, I'm sure that will feel like you have a cock

I think this is an accurate summation of likely >25% of the people who feel dysphoria. But we have to remember, the entire LGBTQIALMNOP+-# group only makes up approximately 4% of the worldwide population, and will likely never be much higher than that.