If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Girls have to constantly be wearing stockings and a skirt at all times of the year. First offense would mean they would need to walk around without shoes for the day, second would be they would have to let guys touch their toes, doing whatever they wanted with their feet. Third offense would mean they would have to give a footjob to any students who asked

must wear sundresses
1st offense, written reprimand
2nd offense, must wear short skirt that doesn't go below her ass cheeks
3rd offense, kicked out of school

would a lot of guys ask to sniff her feet?
also do stockings stay on for all offenses?

I'm sure a lot of guys would be asking to sniff the feet of cute girls, as for the stockings, the guy gets to choose if they want it on or off

I would pick on for sure

what kinds of shoes are they allowed?

are you into asian girls?

Oh god, yes. What gave it away?

Typical school shoes, or whatever other shoes are allowed at the school. As vanilla as that sounds it's a pretty huge turn on for me

nothing, i just love asian girls feet
itd be great if there were additional rules or harsher punishments JUST for asian girls

What kind of rules would you add on for them? I'm keen to hear

You cannot wear clothing that covers your ass. To elaborate, I mean that pants and skirts are fine but you can't wear a shirt or sweater that covers the ass. First offense is to walk around with a whale tail for a week, second offense is to wear see through clothing for a week, third offense is to walk around naked for a day.

maybe as soon as they break any rule, they're immediately made into a footslave for the boy who caught her

God, I would want to be a foot slave for them. An Asian teen domming me with her feet seems like bliss

footslave as in the boy can do whatever he wants with her feet

>school

Change it to life, i'd say the #1 rule is: you have to be attractive otherwise you die

>Command her to command me

Sounds a bit odd, but fuck I would love it

i'm more into the girls being resistant
is that good too?

i'm also thinking she isn't allowed to change/wash her socks or shoes

God, the smell of feet would drive me crazy after a while. It would be all you are able to smell, so strong if they aren't allowed to wash/change. That's 100% a rule

just for asian girls though, they're the only ones who will have super smelly socks
ankle socks are allowed too

Bump

All the fattest dirtiest loneliness and most pathetic neckbeard virgins come to these types of threads.
>prove me wrong
>protip...
>you cant

what happens to naked girls? do they get groped?

I mean, it's pretty true so I won't even try to justify my actions. Would you like to contribute, maybe add a rule yourself?

>All girls must recognize that I am Alpha, and other men pale in compassion to me

That's a pretty good one

still here?

Still lurking

what do you think of the unwilling girls?

Girls have to wear open mouth gag's to school at all times.

1st punishment is spanking, 2nd is dildo filling their throat and mouth all day instead of a gag, and 3rd is they get on their knees and suck cock for the rest of the day.

they'd be drooling everywhere

Point system for clothing (stolen idea from NudeWorldOrder's tumblr)
Depending on the severity of the trouble you're in or how much you're failing classes, you get stripped
you have to regain points over time to "buy" the right to cover certain parts of your body, pussy/ass/boobs most expensive to cover

I like that.

Exactly.

Girls who are unwilling would be forced to let guys cum all over their stockings/socks, as punishment they would then have to walk around all day with their cum covered clothes, after which they are allowed to wash, only to get the cum out and to start dirtying their stockings/socks from scratch

what do you think of the rule for asian girls being footsluts for the guy who reported her? like a cute asian girl who hates her feet being touched gets caught by a footfag with crazy yellow fever

are forced-makeouts allowed?

Cute girls must use me when pissing and shitting...

Encouraged exactly, just as low cut tops are required so all that spit can land somewhere.

how often would cute girls gave guys trying to make out with her?

All day I imagine, much more productive then wasting time pretending to learn things in school.

the ones who resist making out should have hands tied behind back, and given saliva-increasing drugs

lemme add on one more thing, if an already-stripped girl gets into more trouble (eg both failing and caught cheating) then they get put in detention
"detention" being sat in a chair with legs lifted high like in a gynecologist's chair
again, depending on severity, different locations can be chosen- your own classroom for minor offences, the school hall for medium ones, and right at the front gate for major offences.

you can have a reduced sentence by volunteering for certain school activities- live demonstration in sex ed class, posing for publicity pictures (warning flyers, mostly), or being prizes for the students that do well

best fantasy about making younger girls understand their place as sex objects, love it.

Girls can't hold in their farts and must let them out as they come along. 1st offense would be eating nothing but gassy foods such as broccoli, beans, etc. for a day. 2nd offense would be the same as the first but for a week. Third offense would be the same as the first two but for a month

what happens to girls who are prizes for students

any pics of girls you're thinking about?

well the thing is, it'll only affect the bad girls (shop lifters, cheaters, fighting, class disrupting, smoking etc) and the stupid girls (always failing) so as long as the a girl is smart and well behaved, she can go on to be whatever she's studying to be, never having been stripped.

presumably, they have their way with them, as long as there's no permanent damage etc.
the girls that volunteer as prizes are put on stage for everyone to see, then the 1st prize winner takes his pick, 2nd prize takes his, etc until no more prize winners are left.
the amount of time reduced on your punishment is double the time you are owned
1st place is 3 days owned, 2nd is 2 days owned, 3rd is 1 day owned.
those not picked get a change in location to a lower sentence (eg hall to classroom) for volunteering)

what about shoes/socks being removed? for the footfags

Always fantasized about Schools implementing a system where the sluttiest and most revealing girls are rewarded, making for more and more slutty outfits to be worn.

1st punishment for not showing off tits/ass is public humiliation of being stripped to underwear in front of class.

2nd: Tied to a post in the hall with their tits out.

3rd: forced to go a week naked.

what would happen to naked girls?

i'd like to think there is a regular non-binding student poll of which body parts should cost how much to cover. This would be taken into consideration for when the prices are laid out.

non-binding poll to prevent whiteknight faggots from dropping the costs of pussy/ass/boob coverage to 0, but if there is enough footfag demand then feet would become more expensive to cover

They would be publicly shamed for a week, they would learn what it means to be eye candy. Every day in school walking around, men paying attention to them more than the other sluts, it would be a good thing for most of them.

would touching be allowed?

It's not mandatory but the girls could get more points for offering their bodies in more ways than just being eye candy.

maybe there would be cases where guys just cant hold back anymore and a group of 4-5 guys pull a naked girl into the janitor's closet

I am sure it would be more common than you think, if its against the girls wish's then the guys would be given a slap on the wrist and sent home for the day.

what would happen to the girl in there?

She would be used accordingly.

asian girls should also be allowed to be groped for the 3rd offense

Aha, they might be under 18. Would hate for them to get out

ever steal an asian girl's used socks?

One time one friend of mine took sport socks out of her friends bag, put them in mine instead as a 'prank'. God, it was a blessing, I forgot to return the pair for a while

was her friend asian? how damp were the socks?

Yeah, she was Asian. She was the kind to sit out and not play sport, but it was still damp, won't forget the smell

what'd you do with them? pic of her?

Students, aside from a certain few, would be required to perform at least 2 hours of "community service" a month where they are allowed to be privately used by another student. This standard service allows the girl the right to decline anything past basic acts.
Failure to achieve your 2 hours of service will result in your 2 hours being doubled to 4 for the next month, and the student will lose some of their privileges. The students that aren't performing their service would be given the allowance of additional force, although you can't leave any lasting harm. For instance, a girl that typically refuses to swallow would be forced to in this type of service...

how would she be forced to swallow?

If a student fails to meet their quota once again, their service time is doubled again. The 8 hours of service will be spent under the control of another student, of which they can do what they please with their new slave. This includes acts that are outside of their private space. During this service time, if the slave is in a class, they must be prepared at any time to submit to their temporary master. Teachers wouldn't be allowed to intervene, but the students would be advised against disrupting the other students learning environment too much.

A strike system would be in place.
Students with 2 hours of service would receive 5 strikes, with the availability to raise complaints for things they don't like happening to them.
Students with 4 would receive 3, and are given much less room for complaint. Complaints filed from 4-hour students would likely require checking for physical harm.
Students with 8 hours would be given no ability to complain. If the student's master decided to fuck her in the ass during class by lifting her skirt and pulling down her panties to her thighs, she'd have no room to argue and would be generally reprimanded by her teachers for doing so.

Strikes are declared by the student in control, by the way. If a student's strikes are exhausted, they will be subjected to 30 minutes the level of service above theirs with the master they refused to listen to.

NO THEY FUCKING WOULDNT LOL NOT A LOT OF GUYS WOULD BE ASKING TO SNIFF THEIR FEET it would be the 3 fucking losers with a foot fetish and the second you made it public you had a foot fetish you'd off yourself

Hey man, you ok? Wanna talk about it?

The students that get to play master are volunteer. Students with better grades and that have fulfilled/have a good history of fulfilling their service would be put first in line. Students at any level of service higher than the standard would be at the bottom of the list or removed outright.

did you sniff them a lot?

For contraceptives, at the standard level males are required to wear condoms for all penetration, save for oral.
At the 4 hour level, birth control is administered, however, it is still frowned upon to penetrate vaginally without a condom.
At the 8 hour level, birth control is administered, and no holds are barred. Masters are encouraged to leave their slaves messy and exposed.
It's common for students in the 8 hour level to be seen roving the halls in skirts with cum that has gelled up on their thighs visible, or wearing yoga pants that have cum soaking through them.

what about girls who have boyfriends?

If the boyfriend is in good standing with the system, he's allowed to take half of her standard service and vice versa. However, if either of them have failed to meet their obligated 2 hours of service, they're both excluded from each other as a form of punishment. The system is intended to primarily award students that are doing well academically and that successfully fulfill their standard service.

so if the girl is doing poorly, another guy other than her boyfriend could use her?

It's also notable that the 8-hour slaves tend to go to students that are first in line. The student applying to be a master is allowed to choose what type of slave they'll receive. It's rare for a high-achieving student not to pick an 8-hour though.
The boyfriend would also have to put himself up for service, which is where most of the dominant, high-achieving women get their fun.
If the boyfriend and girlfriend are both in good standing, they're given an hour to each other that counts as their service. Beyond this, they both have 1 hour of normal service to complete. If either one goes above standard service, they will have to fulfill their hours of service with another person.
eg. a girl gets punished with a 4 hour service. she is not allowed to have an hour of this service with her boyfriend, and the boyfriend must still complete his 2 hours with other people. This ensures that students that fail to adhere don't have an easy out in someone that they enjoy fucking.

are there cases where girls are made into permanent slaves?

No, all students are able to redeem themselves if they begin doing standard service like they should, but doing poorly in classes can result in gaining extra service time. The most common 8 hour students are given extra service time as a form of detention for their poor grades/lack of class attendance, and because they're likely being used in class or being used after class, they have a lot of difficulty finding time to study. Eventually, they get stuck in the trap of getting constantly punished for their poor grades that they can't improve because of the constant service they're required to give.

The greatest tier of punishment is utter public use. For a full day, a student will be left in the cafeteria under restraints. Students can use them as they please, provided they aren't doing their own time. This punishment is reserved for the worst students, such as students that constantly skip class or 8 hour slaves that fail to listen to their masters.

1) Girls who score below an A average are selected to be public use meat toilets available to all.
2) Men are encouraged to publicly cut, mutilate, and deface the toilets with boxcutters provided.
3) Girls who fail a class are whipped to death in front of the school.

I pretty much worshiped them. Didn't put it around my dick, didn't want to ruin her scent. Just pretty much smothered myself with them