Sup Sup Forums, I have a wart on my finger and I need to get it removed ASAP...

Sup Sup Forums, I have a wart on my finger and I need to get it removed ASAP. I'd like it off by Monday because I'm leaving for Hawaii. Any suggestions? Pic related

Freeze it

I had warts on my fingers for a year and the only thing that worked for me was the doc put some liquid nitrogen on it.

Rip that shit off with pliers or get a sharp razor and shave it down as much as possible.. It will hurt but so will freezing it

How much did that cost?
Where would I go for that?

He just did it for free at my physical. He had a tank of the stuff.

And it went away almost immediately?
Thanks mate :)

Is this a wart too? It's been there a few months, despite me constantly ripping it off. Haven't really cared because it doesn't do anything. Advice?

Looks like one.

Yeah, it peeled off and went away after a night. Best of luck.

Yes, for sure.

Thank you!!

Is there anything they do other than look ugly and sit on your finger? How does one get a wart?

so i used to have a wart on one of my fingers for like, ever, and i managed to get rid of it by cutting it off and plucking the root tendrils out with a pair of tweezers. it hurt like a bitch but my finger looks like there was never anything there in the first place.

Damn good question. Im 19 and have never had one before. Woke up one morning and was like Oh fuck is this thing and my girl told me its just a wart.

It dosent really do anythig, i feel some pain when its squeezed hard but other than that its just something thats "there"

Amputate finger

>go to walmart, get some isopropyl alcohol, bandages, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and a very sharp pocket knife
>go home
>light cigarette and smoke half of it
>use the cherry of the remaining half cigarette to cauterize the wart and flesh beneath it
>toss cigarette
>if you do it right, it will blister and remove the wart from the blood vessels that feed it blood
>if you do it "too right" it wont blister because it's too charred, this is ok
>wait a few hours to check for aforementioned blistering/nonblistering; the wart will turn black because it's dead
>use isopropyl alcohol to sterilize the very sharp pocket knife and cut the dead, cauterized flesh/wart from your finger
>alcohol sterilize some fingernail clippers and cut the blood vessel open (it will be a weird thin protrusion in the pit where the shit you cut out was); it will bleed
>sterilize site with alcohol
>bandage
>let heal for a few weeks, occasionally changing bandages and cleaning wound as necessary

this will hurt like a motherfucker and the hole will be unsightful and raw but it will work and it wont grow back

I used to have a wart on my hand, I cut it out and cut deep down to get it all out. Not sure if you can do that with a finger, mine was on my inside palm. Don't they make bandaids now that make that shit fall off over time? Just buy one of those if you're too pussy to cut it off yourself.

We'll this won't get rid of it in a few days. Maybe a week to 2 weeks but keep it wrapped in electrical tape till it goes away

Pretty sure it's from contact with someone who has one. It's like calloused skin that gets pushed straight up.

Same, to everything. It just kinda showed up one day. I tried to rip it off a few times to no avail. Now it's just chilling on my middle finger, helping me tell people to fuck off I guess. Suppose I'll cut it out properly.

have you recently fingered your girlfriend with that hand? she might have a really dirty pussy and gave it to you on your hand.

They do nothing other than look ugly and sit on your finger. Warts in extremely large amounts can cause obvious complications, but are otherwise harmless. They are caused by various forms of HPV.

What has this board come to.

Fuck

This sounds like it would work. Personally wouldn't do it myself if I hadn't had a few drinks before hand to dull the pain but that's just me.

Agree

Where'd you buy that at?

It is herpes, more specifically HPV yes it is transmitted by touch

youre delusional or an idiot or both.

Had a few as well, on my feet though. Freezing didn't work so I ended up having them basically cut out. Yours doesn't look as big as mine were, but it really depends how deep these fuckers are rooted. Also as a diabetic, I was told I had a lot more chance to get these spread.
Haven't had warts ever since, fingers crossed.

Don't cut it out, smother it with tape

Yes google HPV, also don't finger your girlfriend with that finger you can give her warts in her pussy with it, if she doesn't have them already. (no offense just saying hypothetically)

google it, nigga. drugstores, walmart, etc...

>warts = herpes retard

I bit mine off, and then ripped of w.e extra was there, and then i used a knife to dig in a bit and cut out whatever i saw that seemed to be part of the wart cuz i read about it having a 'root'

Jesus fuck that looks like it hurts

Genital warts are a real thing you underage retard. What do they teach you kids in school these days?

Oops this
Was supposed to go to

Keep that fucker wrapped and clean.

read

this works

"Home remedies for warts. Cut a potato in half and rub the wart firmly with the potato half, making sure that the skin becomes saturated with raw potato juice. Repeat morning and night for two weeks to start seeing results."

Fuckin hell man. So if I fingered my girl once, will she be fine?

Yes I know jack ass I said warts equals herpes do you not know basic symbols you fuck

I don't know who's trolling who anymore. Warts are herpes are separate things. Google them you fucking newfags.

Freeze it off with liquid nitrogen. You can get the remover cans at your supermarket

CVS or Walgreens should sell the freeze off kits, just use one of those.

Warts=hpv=herpes

also read somewhere that you can wrap duct tape around it and cover it so it doesnt receive oxygen to kill it.

Grab some nail clippers and start clipping away

Works like a charm

I tried that and it grew back

Herpes are sores, not genital warts you fucking idiots.

Kill it with tape

HPV is different from HSV (herpes) and HIV (what you probably have).

Surprised no one said to cut it off with one of the knifes in the background lol

Oh it wasn't so bad, its just I had my other feet treated as well so for a month walking was a bitch. It wasn't impossible, but I managed; after a month it was mostly closed up.
Bandage and a cream I was subscibed. It has been years and it's healed altough visible somewhat.

you are fucking lucky today. i will give you the formula which works 100% no matter what. read carefully. first you get a needle and peel off the hard skin. you do not need to make it bleed and shit but just get rid of the hard/shit skin. then go ask your mom for vinegar, tape/band aid/phlaster whatever the fuck you can find and some cotton. you fucking soak the cotton in vinegar and put it on the wart and tape on it. this thing stays for 20-24 hours and you renew it for 3-4 days. it will go black and you will peel it off and will be like you never had wart before. praise my name after going "thank you based W."

I think the best way is to find something in a pharmacy, should be plenty of options such as freezing and using acid but I'm not sure. It might have to be actually prescribed by a doctor so you better get an appointment quickly.

>We'll this won't get rid of it in a few days. Maybe a week to 2 weeks but keep it wrapped in electrical tape till it goes away
This OP, had some warts on my thumb and fingers a while back. Duct-tape wrapped tighly around the warts each day, just never let them "breath" for a lack of better words.

Can anyone confirm working and wont get infected?

the vinegar wart removal technique us real just look that shit up online, it works. people pay to have them frozen because they don't know how to do it at home or they want it done fast

not all of it's been removed but its a bit late now. tend that wound

Easy.
Step 1: Chew/Cut/Remove wart down to root.
Step 2: Fill Hole with nontoxic wood glue (elmers)
Step 3: Cover the hole with duct tape and let dry.
Step 4: Wait 24 hours, Rip off, Success!
Step 5: Profit!!!

[The wood glue will be drawn into the wart roots, unlike other glues, allowing it to harden and make the roots stiff. Once that's done, when you rip it out, it will take the roots with it. You will bleed like crazy after you do it, but it will scab over quickly. Enjoy the wart free life.]

Warts are from an HPV virus. HPV viruses are so unbelievably common, that you can literally catch them anywhere that people have been, so there's no telling when you got it. Additionally, the first wart you get usually doesn't appear until at least few months after you contracted the virus.

Don't ever wait to get a wart removed. Had a giant wart on my thumb that I kept putting off getting removed. Eventually had to have it burned off with electricity. Pic related.

this stuff wont remove it entirely. it'll eventually grow back. just take the pain and cauterize/cut it out

Warts and herpes are separate viruses.

That seems really painful and retarded when they sell medical grade wart remover on amazon

>Freeze wart
>Pull out
>done

Okay im gonna attempt to cut it out

They are separate viruses but both are spread by touch.

First of all that's elmers glue or your friend's jizz on your hand. Secondly, what's with the rainbow knife are you coming out of the closet? This has been a fun ruse but I can see through OP's bullshit.

It was that moment user goes to hospital

Gifts from my girl user.

they look ultra gay

Herpes virus is spread by touch, but HPV can spread through contact with surfaces, or by skin to skin contact.

cauterize, excise, and sterilize bruh. not glue, wtf, lol. your finger, though

There we go, finally we get a doctor in the thread. Only kidding but yeah very true user. You underage faggots should pay attention before your assholes are covered in warts.

Gay, your gf has dick too?

This isn't working

Legit, glue works. Don't have to believe me. If you get another wart, I FUCKING DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU FAGGOT! Do what I posted. It will work.