WWYD HC, EDITION

WWYD HC, EDITION

Shit myself

Slap her so hard her glasses go flying then grab her by the neck and guide her mouth to my cock

WWYD while one watches?

Face fuck left while others are tied up. Occasionally slap the right. Maybe a punch, then a soft, tender kiss. Anal for the middle one.

Push her to her knees and force my dick to the back of her throat, make her look at me while I steadily fuck her mouth...

do my gf

Grab her by her neck against the wall as I finger her. Once she's good and wet I throw her on the ground face down and begin fucking her from behind as I push her face into the ground

Force feed her burgers and pizza

I'd walk up behind her and grab her by the hair. Force her against the wall and start feeling her tight body. She asks me to stop but I get more forceful and I feel her stop fighting it. I slide my hand into her panties and feel her pussy getting wet for me.

I pull down her pants and get my cock out. Rub the head against her entrance then slowly push my full length into her. She lets out a deep moan as she takes it all.

Fuck her mouth until all her lipstick comes off on my dick

I'd put an ice cube in her mouth and stick my dick in so she rolls it around as she lovingly sucks me until I cum down her throat. I tell her she was a good little whore and pat her on the head

wwyd?

eat that pussy out

suck those tits dry

Ex
Wwyd?

Wwyd

Kiss her deeply and passionately then grab her hair and pull her mouth down to my cock. Cum in her mouth, then fuck her ass while I pull her hair

skull fuck her while the old lady watched

Wwyd?

Wwyd

God I just want to blow a load down her throat

Hm yeah

Anything else? She has a nice ass

Wwyd

Wwyd

sneak up behind her in a back alley and pull her into a dark corner where nobody can see us. with a gun pointed straight at her forehead, i'd tell her to open her mouth and suck my cock like the whore she is. as she's begging me to let her go, i'd bend her over and shove my dick into her tight cunt while pulling her hair. i'd cum deep in her pussy and leave her there crying covered in dirt.
wwyd to kelsey? be descriptive

shove a 13 inch dildo in her ass and use a paddle to spank her and hit the dido in at the same time. More of this slut

As shes walking home from work I'd ambush her and drag her by her hair into a corner nobody can see us, obviously gagging her beforehand so no one hears the slut scream. Id rip the gag off her before shoving the entire length of my cock down her throat, cumming while still in her throat, with her barely able to breath i'd strip her and steal her clothes, lets see how she finds her way home from this dodgy part of town, naked, alone and very lost.

Fashion model. Be creative

Wait until she was alone. Tackle her to the ground from behind and start dry humping her. Let her turn around while I'm still on top of her and start choking her. Do that until Kelsey goes weak, then let go. Let her breathe in one time then slap the fuck out of her. "Kelsey," i say, "you better suck me off and do it good. If you don't make me cum in 30 seconds I'll choke you again." she agrees and starts sucking my rock hard dick. I blow my load in her mouth in 26 seconds. She smiles, afraid, and I smile back. Then give her one solid slap to the face.
Wwyd to Tina?

Be ruthless with her

shove a knife in her ass and have her suck me off, slapping her in the face when she would stop to cry. Then fuck her in the ass using her blood as lube

What if these three had a sleepover and you were hiding in the closet?

i'd send her an email offering her an opportunity to model for my fake company. excitedly, she accepts and we arrange for her to meet me in my apartment. during our meeting, i'd slip two roofies into her water bottle and patiently wait for her to doze off. when she passes out, i'd pick her up from the chair and strip her naked. i'd bend her over the couch making sure her pussy is facing the tripod i set up and position my cock at the entrance of her drugged pussy. i'd viciously fuck her limp body and cum deep inside her wannabe model pussy. i'd leave her laying there with my cum dripping out of her swollen lips as i leave the airbnb i rented.

wwyd to maggie? describe to me how you would rape her

Kill the one in the middle and rape the other two on her body

Get very rough with her. She's the bitch on the left in that pic

wwyd?

take those shoes and socks off, and smell her soles. i'd then pull her skirt down and shove my cock in her ass. i'd slam until I come deep in her ass

Oh my, thank you...

thought i'd return the favour

If you'd like to talk more, just ask

Please do this slut

Stick penor in vagoo

why do people make these threads? the Girls are usually ugly, no one replies, and those that do have shit replies or cringe worthy fetish replies, usually hyper violent.

Usually ugly are you blind?

i'd rub my cock on her lips before forcing my tip towards the back of her throat. using both my hands, i'd viciously face fuck her until there is a stream of spit running down her chest. as she's struggling and pounding at my legs begging me to let her breathe, i'd thrust my cock and cum down her now passed out throat.

sometimes there is a pretty or average girl. usually if I post them.

Sure thing buddy

Very nice... destroy this dumbass bitch