/NZ/

/NZ/

Me again trying to scavenge views on this blog for my masters assignment. Any feedback would be wicked too

thefragilebrain.wordpress.com/

Hows everyone else spending their night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MichaelSealey/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listening to the deafening rain.

Wellington reporting.

Debbie hitting you guys is she?

I don't know if I'd say hitting, I know she doesn't mean it she's just upset. They're more love taps.

I still love her

Reminds me of Oliver Sacks type shit.

>Oliver Sacks

Cheers fella, you might like dr ramachandran's stuff too

>Christchurch

In early, we did it.

Getting baked outta my mind, eating my flatmates baking

lucky bastard, that's exactly what I'll be doing once I've finished all this study

oh, an i will also be farming that D3, sweet sweet Barbarian lootz

Dunedin checking in. Another night spent alone in my apartment looking at a computer screen.

(you)

>Another night spent alone in my apartment looking at a computer screen.
Into girls/boys?

Dunners reporting.

Another night. Here we go, I suppose.
Good effort. How's things?
I feel you, user.

girls

faggot

>tfw you will never get to taste the hot tasty man hole of diabeetus

fuck you

wow rude

Hey none of that language in here, please.

Kiwis are gentleman and gentlewoman, none of that raggle taggle nonsense here.

Why are IDs even gone?

>Dunners reporting.
hey bruh how r u

this keeps me up at night tbh

Still standing. Feel pretty shithouse about how I'm going in the long run now that I've commited to it, but what can you do. Also having to ration my darts like fuck and that just kills a man.
What about you, user?

>Feel pretty shithouse about how I'm going in the long run now that I've commited to it,
tell me more bru i am good man miss u thou

How about you go fuck a sheep BROO

low effort

Dunedin reporting

Fuck. this. cold. weather.

also fuck dunedin drivers, got boxed in at polytech today, was not easy to get out. however a few people were impressed that I could even get out, so it was a feel good moment.

Fuck we're out here tonight

I had a few stacks saved up to have a nice time before offing myself, but instead I spent it on renting a place and some other stuff. Making that leap was supposed to force me into making something good of it, but I reckon I'm still the same old fuck-up. I definitely still feel shitty, at any rate.
It's good that you're good, my man. Miss me? Who's this like?

Yeah its been a long day

>up to have a nice time before offing myself
>but I reckon I'm still the same old fuck-up. I definitely still feel shitty, at any rate.
shit bruh talk to us bout it

Long story short, over a really long period of time I've decided that I should kill myself. It was going to be at the end of last year but then things changed and I tried to work towards a future. Has to be said, I'm not a very hard worker though. So now I'm back to the "I should kill myself" stage, although now I haven't got any money to go out with, which sucks.
>not answering the question

Find a nice job, doing something you love, that might help a lot with the "not a hard worker part".

You're into your cars a lot, do something like that. tried a few local places around Dunedin like mechanics or something? even if it was something like replacing tyres or something simple like that I'd be sure that'd help a lot.

>not answering the question
The reason of why you should kill yourself?

hey you fucking coward don't you dare kill yourself. My brother killed himself 8 years ago and my mother still can't sleep because she dreams about him.

see a shrink, get some meds, meditate, sell all of your shit and run, get a new hobby, exercise, get the fuck off Sup Forums. do something, there is something you haven't tried, don't stop fighting. I've been there, believe me I have, but somehow things really do change. Sometimes it takes years, but its worth the wait.

this

this x2

Eh, I'm trying, but nothing is coming up. Been looking for a driving job over a wrenching job because I'm much better on the wheel than on the spanners.
Nah, who you is. If you missed me, you know me. Do I know you?
Don't tell me what to fuckin' do.
Nah, I know. My old boy is pretty much the only reason I haven't done it for years now.
Seen a few shrinks and tried a few meds now, pretty slack on the exercise though. I dunno, man. I know people get super depressed and think it's all over when really it isn't, but I feel quite calm and have been about this for a long time now, so I'd like to think I've got a pretty reasonable idea of what's going on in my life and where I'm at and what I should do.

So a driving job, like a courier post sort of thing or a truckie?

>coward
all good except for this, calling him a coward isn't the way to go

start meditating and look into trying shrooms

Yeah. Not a whole lot going on because couriers want owner/drivers and I haven't got my truck licence, but there are jobs that'd suit. I've just missed out on them so far.
>look into trying shrooms
Way ahead of you on that one

>Way ahead of you on that one
oh

suicide is the cowards way out, fighting through is the rougher road

Love the rain. Makes me horny. Nothing better than stripping off jacking it in the park over the road from home under the cover of darkness in the pelting rain. Bonus points if the wind is wild and there's thunder and lightning crashing.

Shame we get fuck all of it down here in Canterbury. Boo :(

shut the fuck up

>way ahead of you on that

Not just getting fucked up on shrooms bro, relatively promising research shows that daily microdoses have a positive effect on mental health. In particular depression.

this x1000000

>checked
Weed is pretty fuckin' good too. That is some proper happiness.
I'm here for a good life, not a long one. You don't get a prize for suffering on and on forever until old age gets you anyway. Nice quads though.
Hadn't looked into them in that regard, or even that far down the road. Just sussing at the minute.

Might be a good time to get the truck licence, that job wont be going away anytime soon IMO.

I also heard about this.

>daily microdoses have a positive effect
>daily

Not daily, every four days, and not just microdoses either. One good trip can, if not outright cure depression/anxiety, send them into remission for months.

Yeah, I've heard there's a huge demand for heavy goods drivers here. Getting the licence is mad expensive though.
>months
Fuck me right up on that goodness then!

I'm going to ff myself the same way IDbro did, surrounded by people that love me and on tinychat

fuck bro....

Rip to the homie
But what a way to go, man

>Implying IDbro killed himself and he's not just completing his mandatory military service in korea

>Fuck me right up on that goodness then!
Look up the shroomery.org, it's hunting season in NZ right now.

Yeah, nah, stayin alive is would you should do.

You know that's just a meme, right?

Soon(TM)

Suggest people in this thread look into meditation. I say it often but it is amazing.

First benefit I noticed was bearing able to really hear music, bearing able to focus on every instrument, voice in the song. Within the first two weeks after only doing it ten minutes a day.

This fella is good too, has good meditation videos you can listen to.

youtube.com/user/MichaelSealey/videos

Just making the most of wet weather and nearly parked my 80's rwd shitter sideways into a lamp post.

Where do i find shrooms in nelson?

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM

WINZ can pay for that shit cuz, come round tomorrow and I'll get you through the application

implying IDbro is actually a gook

Ayy my man. Gonna go do the same in a minute.

The sideways bit, not the shrooms. And hopefully not the lamp post either. What do you drive?
Cheers, mate. On a bit of an odd schedule at the minute but we'll see how we go.

Ex lancer . Wby?

Gangster! R32 sedan here

What did everyone have for tea?

Cooking noodles right now. Just gonna chuck some sauce over them and call it a day

Someone caught a glimpse of him when he accidentally activated his cam on tinychat

never heard of this

Chicken curry and garlic roti. I wasn't too happy with how it turned out but the gf liked it

Anyone from Whangarei?

Can we meme it so I can go back in time and colonise Australia so properly?

yes

Thank you, much.

no problem. have a /his/ meme for the road

fuck more?????

Good thoughts for everyone here.

Anyone know where to get nos in welly?

fuck

fuck

Gf made a chicken tomato pasta but we were out of parmesan :( Apple pie and cream for dessert though so can't complain!

How wholesome :)

Kia ora.

Auck CBD reporting in - not feeling like a drowned rat tonight, although some arsehole driving up and down Queen Street needs to sort his muffler out.

anyone else angry NZ might legalise the devils lettuce?

peter pls

>devil's lettuce
>let us doubles

Chch nudes?

Double double
Toil and trouble
I've got a feeling
Bubble bubble tubble

>44
My my my

Now do you believe in magic?

Nice blog. Are you going to dive into any paranormal topics, or is it just covering conditions?
Also perhaps change the colors a tad...it looks like a blog for cooking recipes.

>66
Yes.

Boys, I'm a girl.