Ok... when does this get good?

Ok... when does this get good?

Just a couple episodes are actually good.

When you grow up

> tfw tower of terror is being replaced by Guardians of the memes

Reeeeeeeeeeeee theres no escaping capeshit bros

Please don't say that episode with the guy that breaks his glasses. Don't say it's that fucking episode.

during the 2001 revival series

how does this compare to tales of the crypt is it just as good an anthology series?

If you don't like it:
Stop watching.
Never come here again please.

I'm trying to like but every episode I've watched so far makes me laugh more than it makes me think.

I choose to not believe you.

Maybe if you chose to not believe hard enough itll make it real for all of us, user, but they do plan to tear it down for guardians, and pretty soon too actually.

i was gonna say that

S01E30

only the California one. Disney World's (far superior) Tower of Terror is still safe for now.

It's not as to watch for the first time now because every episode has been ripped of ad nauseam.

It got to the point some of these episodes ruined other shows skits for me.

e.g the All the Time in the World episode, there's that Futurama skit where the guy breaks his lenses. I didn't realize the guy actually breaks his lenses in the show, that made the skit in Futurama lose all its funny.

why? a great deal of the humor from the futurama bit is supposed to be derived from referencing classic americana.

Is this entire show just ironic endings and twists? Is there anything compelling beyond that?

Nah, Monsters on Main Street is way better and I think like the 3rd or 4th episode.

Also, the one with the Navy Pilot on an abandoned City is pretty good.

There's a lot of them.

My uncle is John Lasseter he's telling the truth.

you're just a shit poster that doesn't understand the subject matter. Is there any substance to you?

Walking Distance is an amazing episode and you should feel ashamed if you weren't appreciating the series by that point.