What the fuck is happening with people?

What the fuck is happening with people?

This is Jacob Ryan. He along with Dalton Ryan did this cruel deed.

Please sign the petition so they get a harsher punishment. At the moment this crime is not being taken very seriously by local authorities.

Look at that face. He is gleeful about this and that is so very disturbing.

Here is the petition

animalpetitions.org/212133/juveniles-who-admitted-to-hanging-stray-dog-must-not-escape-punishment/

White People

I hate dogs, OP

no one cares faggot nypa

Oh wow a sexually frustrated loser that looks like he's been bullied his whole life killed a worthless dog, big fucking deal get a grip faggot.

its just a dog, quit being a overly sensitive fag

Why did they do it?

This

pssh its just a boxer

if it was a husky more people would be losing their shit

If it was a black guy that did it...

The internet is shit. Our monkey brains are not ready for it.

Just turn it off and lets try again in a few thousand years, if we make it that far.

no because its still a stupid animal

why not? why care? its not like it was your dog.

Hello Jacob

Nah user.
I'd rather see him hanging by his neck than the dog honestly.

His life is not worth more because he's a human.
What great things has he inspired? He has none of the traits of a superior species..

It's simply being cruel to something that has no capacity to fight back.

Why do you admire tis guys so much that you would support him?
No dog has ever hurt you like that. This guy would though. Just for keks.

I honestly hope his life is ruined by prison and infamy.

Because dogs are innocents.

Is it ok to take a creatures life for fun, simply because it's weak?

Not upset as much as confused. Who was he trying to impress?

He needs rehabilitation, not punishment. Punishment just encourages sick fucks like this. Mandatory therapy and possibly medication if appropriate may be a start.

Don't mind the edgelords. Only the weak take innocent life for no reason.

Just a dog or not.

if you want shit done, and the outrage it deserves, take this exact same thread to Sup Forums. We love dogs because we hate chinks, niggers, and towellheads that hate dogs.

Sup Forums is full with those subhuman chinks, niggers and arabs, so it's no surprise to see so much shitposting.

im just not getting why any of you care, it wasn't your dog it doesn't effect you personally so why be emotionally or intellectually invested in stupid mundane shit like this

It's obvious trolling but I'm just seeing what kind of a response someone could muster to this.

Kek.
Learn the meanings for the words you use.

People here are affected personally because they are emotionally and intellectually invested in the subject.
It's confronting. Even if it is bait.
I don't understand how you can pretend to be so desensitised to this that you would bother wasting your time trying to justify its normality.

im not being edgy or trolling i legitimately dont get why any of you overly sensitive people would care about something like this, its just a dig and effects you personally in no way what so ever so why care in the slightest? whats the logic in it?

I'm less worried about animal abuse and more worried about the mental illness becoming worse and him torturing and or killing humans. That's how it starts. Small animals, larger animals, people... He needs help before he is too far gone.

true, but too many double standard Sup Forums losers have made me feel less hatred toward animal gore because they cry 10x harder when its an animal and not a human because they cant relate to humans. go for the petition though, but i doubt its gonna do anything

Who ever said you had to be emotionally invested to think of those who carelessly take life as scum?

>dogs are innocent
not the ones that maul things or pitbulls

yeah, because no one in africa or asia abuses animals

im still not getting why you people are empathising with a dog or with anything at all but whatever you care about the stupid shit you care about i guess

I think you're mistaking questions for outcries.

I'm curious as to what the phsychological reward is for this.

I'm well enough to realise this happens often.
I think it's too often so I actively try and stop them when I can. Because doing nothing or ignoring abuse is tantamount to being an abuser yourself.

Can't bring the dead dog back. But hopefully can stop him getting another dog.

Why do you think expressing desensitisation to a topic makes you seem knowledgable about it?

ur a stupid animal just like ur mom

I don't care.
:)

This is all the attention you get until you provide a decent argument for your position.
Dance for me

>or pitbulls
imagine being this retarded

A petition will do nothing. This is an American case, to be judged by American courts. You can't just decide that mob rule is law now.

The worst all is that he´s a fucking white male!!!111 If this was some negro or arab literally no one would give a give. Whites and asians dont get to kill animals for fun.

Dog killed the family's fuck pig. Normal occurrence in WV.

Because dogs aren't vicious by nature.
People are.

When was the last time a dog tied you up and raped you? Bashed you? Betrayed you or robbed you?
Never.

Dogs are inherently more trustworthy and need a degree of protection they can't provide themselves.
Much like children.

Is it ok to kill children simply because they're stupider and weaker?

Why is your life worth more than another animal? Legit I'm curious as to the answer.

I'll take the bait all day til you provide a legit answer.

i never claimed to be knowledgeable about whatever it you are talking about i just asked why you care. answer the question.

well youre (probably) an autist, so its not really your fault that you cant connect to other living things.

If this was a cat y'all be mad

It's answered.
Yes you did, that's the reasoning behind your entire point.

You either haven't thought it through or don't understand the previous responses.

Either way onus is on you for an answer

Definitely all of us.
>look up chart about crime rates in any country with niggers

Yes, we are the evil ones of course because some fag hanged a dog. Do the world a favor, kys.

no life is worth nothing, at least to me personally not mine, not yours and certainly not a dogs

suck my donkey dick totsuba

send them all back to africa

anything*

you got nothin

How did he manage to hang the dog is my question

idk what your getting at or what your getting from my responses but ill break it down fro ya i dont care about a dead dog, why do you?

>or with anything at all
You might just be the one with issues, user.

This is not the same Sup Forums that got two girls arrested for burning a turtle.

probably but we all have personal short comings dont we?

Someone invite them to their house
Then shoot them for trespassing isn't that a thing you can do in America?

you have autism

wtf is happening? Why is he smiling? Is he a h-human?

the point is not about a fucking dog, it's about about fucking a smug arrogant cunt who thinks they own the world. fucking shitheads, get your priorities straight

and where exactly ate you getting this "thinks he owns the world" thing?

Your lack of empathy is certainly yours. It also answers your question. Some care because they love dogs and animals in general. Some care because they have or have had dogs and reflecting on how they would feel if that was their dog makes them angry. Some of us only care that the man is punished for acting like a subhuman and unnecessarily taking a life, dog or not.

Empathy is the root of all of it though.

Hanging with my dawg? He's probably a genius of humor.

fucking moralfag

ok thank you i dont get it, but thank you for explaining

Lol obviously bullshit.
Otherwise you would kill yourself.
Why haven't you? Because you value your life.

No bro being a nihilist isnt a mature outlook. Even the philosophers who proposed the ideas grew out of it.
Why are you stunted?

There's intellectual honesty.
You either are or aren't. You choose. :)

You're welcome, I mean that genuinely.

I care for dogs and animals overall, what I don't like is people vitue signaling and moralfagging on social media and image boards

Cause their white

I agree that the petition or whatever is useless bullshit and almost certainly rooted in virtue signalling. I was just explaining why people are upset that such a thing would happen.

i would kill him simply because i could. Why? Why not? I'd rather a dog than another worthless fucktard human in existence. There's only over 8 billion of us.

So you enforce your morals here instead?

How heroic of you.
Good to see you doing something positive with your life.

I'm glad your life is fulfilling and loving.

yeah just because i dont care if i die or not means I HAVE to kill myself that makes sense guess i go grab the bleach

why are you a mook?

They're innocent because they have no concept of right and wrong. But they do have some semblance of loyalty and friendship becuase of evolving with humans for eons. They're called man's best friend for a reason.

Quit being bitter about how no one liked your edgy ass in high school, and move on wit your life

it requires decent emotional intelligence and some higher order thinking to understand why people don't like animals being hurt.

the effect is amplified when you add in a species of animal that humans have a strong affinity for; e.g. dogs/cats/horses.

What if... The dog was asshole?

Bring back murder!

White people that have adopted Nigger Culture. (Fixed it for ya, user)

No
You're wrong period.

If you didn't care for life you would de dead. There's no argument here.

You love your shitty little life because you're a scared little boy.

It's ok, you won't fool us faggot. We know what you are

How is moral when I stated that I don't like vitue signaling animals in danger it's just blatant sympathy whoring?

And here i am after a spicy rekt thread where a dog gets his head beaten to to shit with an ice shovel that these robots could not have AI. What did i i miss?

lol ok bud

kek what a typical looking white trash piece of shit.

Literally worse than fucking niggers.

by the shit smile on his fat face?

this some fall of the eldar shit

>West Virgina
Surprise, surprise

i need that szechuan sauce, even if it takes 9 seasons

Because you're here enforcing your belief in what you feel is the "correct" and thereby "moral" behaviour.

That fact you post your opinion to try and alter behaviour by example, is virtue signalling in its own way.

>What if... The dog was asshole?
That's a Boxer. 100% chance it was a big goofball.

Hahaha
I can't believe you're still shitposting such obvious garbage.

You either have a winning argument or you don't have an argument to offer.

You won't hurt me champ :)

I don't understand why people want a more harsh punishment. Look I get it, he hung a dog, super fucked. Dolphins chew on puffer fish to get high, cats torture mice and birds for hours before killing them. This shit is just a fact, an animal does stupid fucked up things just because. Learn to accept the way the world works and stop getting pissy and threatening death to some fuck wad. You're not gonna do it, not over a random dog. So bitching and complaining about it doesn't do any good.

Same to you OP.

Except pure untamed faggotry & autism

i can't hurt you when you're obviously already broken, kid

Ppl hate swing animals get because animals remind ppl of child. There is this thing called neotology. And animal faces tend to remind humans of young new humans. That's part of the reason why old women tend to love cats. A cats face resembles a newborns face. And animals are seen as less intelligent. So when an animal is victim of abuse. It can be precieved as an assault on a young retarded person. I think it is more curious. That people in general would look down someone for killing a dog. Even if you where going to eat it. But you could hang a big lizard from a tree and beat and burn it without many fucks being given. Weird to pick some animals to treat humane and not all. Kids will be kids. Torturing animals isn't specific to humans either.

I only said he was weak. Never said he deserved the death sentence, where are you getting that?

White people get off on having power and killing things. Just look at history OP.

SJW's and other "pro-animal" activists. It's always the same woth shit like this. It's not the first time, won't be the last.

>white people get off on having power
>implying no other race of people abuse the fuck out of power.
Shut the fuck up user. Your idiot is showing.

OP is a faggot

So it could have been a goofy asshole. That chased deer. Or was rabid. Or was the pet of the kids enemy. The dog could be the reincarnation of Satan. The fucker is dead for a reason. People kill animals. Dogs and other pets are animals.

aww look at whitey's skin getting all red! you upset qt?

I don't understand what that has to do with me.