The movie Man Down with Shia just sold 1 ticket at its premiere. How long before this man kills himself?

The movie Man Down with Shia just sold 1 ticket at its premiere. How long before this man kills himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUG-2nx4li8
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/02/27/nbcwsj-poll-n2291061
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I give him 3 more years when Trump will be re-elected again

thats kinda weird considering how many other big names were in that movie

when I first heard the headline I thought it was some shitty homemade art project, but turns out there were actually other professionals working on it

That might be enough money to buy a new flag.

>How long before this man kills himself?
By the end of that isolationist "art exhibit"
Sup Forums will push him over the edge

>Snior media analyst

That isn't even remotely true and the person who reported on this should be ashamed.

>dailymail.com

Gorilla marketing attempt.

It's intended as a straight to dvd release, and only sold tickets in one theatre in the uk. It didn't sell one ticket, it only gained one ticket's worth of profit from its one showing at that theatre. Nice source though, I'm sure anything that links to all major media sites and irrelevant ones are totally legit you fucking faggot.

>daily mail
>credible
kek

>trump re-elected
Nigga, he's under investigation by all the same agencies that watch Sup Forums, he's fucked, and the fact that you're still sucking his cock tells me that you're fucking retarded.

>inb4 "stupid libtard, shut up"
I voted for him too.

if you actually watch it... it's not that bad///
I've seen alot worse war movies like transformers 2+

>The film had its world premiere at the Venice Film Festival on September 6, 2015.[8] It went onto screen at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 12, 2015, in the Gala Presentations section of the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival.[9][10] Lionsgate Premiere acquired distribution rights to the film.[11] The film was released on December 2, 2016 and has grossed approximately $450,000 in North America and £7 in UK.

Which one of you did this.

>uses the term 'nigga'
>is white
>expects to be taken seriously
oh my lad, i am laffin

Not a Trump dickrider; but the fucker is bulletproof.
If he doesn't get arrested or impeached, a 2nd term is pretty much guaranteed. Dems are still struggling to figure out how he won, no way they've done that & figured out how to counter & the right person to do so in 4 years.

actually the movie looks well made

youtube.com/watch?v=HUG-2nx4li8

As long as they don't put hillary up again, repubs are down to around a 40% (give or take as a whole) approval rating nationwide, dems could clear out everything and own this country.

>Dems are still struggling to figure out how he won

By

>pandering to peoples lowest emotions and instincts
>making all kinds of ridiculous promises of wealth and success (great heathcare for fraction of cost, well paying jobs, etc.)
>having russia spreading fake news for him and influencing the dumbass opinion
>running against Hillary Clinton

as long as the left keeps supporting the BLM and PC bullshit they are going to keep losing. so far they have just doubled down since trump was elected

hey user, psssst... media are capable of lying, you know

Where's your source tho?

maybe he even followed a script this time

>no way they've done that & figured out how to counter & the right person to do so in 4 years.

The "magic" of Trump is gone. He will always have hardcore worshipers like that imbecile Ben Garrison and MAGA-neckbeards who will sing his song. Trump didn't become president because them though. He got the vote of other groups as well. Even the less retarded people that voted for him are starting to get fed up with his antics and begin to realize that he conned them.

Trump's a meme president and the meme is old now.

Fuck off with that niggery English. Stop appropriaiting English language and Anglo-Saxon ethnical and cultural history.

>Nigga, he's under investigation by all the same agencies that watch Sup Forums, he's fucked, and the fact that you're still sucking his cock tells me that you're fucking retarded.
Gee, that's sounds really fucking similar to the faggots citing polls the week before the election.

Just because CNN is telling you that he's fucked doesn't mean he is. Not one single supporter has changed their mind because of the Russia smokescreen. He'd win by an even bigger margin if the election were today.

>implying Shia didn't buy his own ticket

>Not one single supporter has changed their mind because of the Russia smokescreen

O'rly?

ITT Sup Forumsniggers think they're capable of rusing Sup Forumstards.

Using the term nigga as a nigger is just as retarded too.

The fucking passes niggers get in life are unreal.

tfw when you can make as many shitty art projects as you want for the rest of your life while living off of millons of dollars in transformers royalties

Because who in the fuck would wanna watch a US military movie in the UK at this point in time? Who cares? Im not surprised.

Fake news, kys faggot your acting like a libtard.

get the fuck out of this board virgin faggot

I didn't vote Trump, but I will next time around. My wife and several friends have jumped on the Trump train as well.

Thanks liberals for making it an easy choice to jump ship.

Relax Shia.
This is Sup Forums no one is taking this seriously.

literally never saw any ads for this. trailer looked like it was a good drama actually.

and bong land might not care about american soldiers, maybe.

well trump did say he loves stupid people.

i have no fucking idea why you are assblasted instead of laughing. fucking politics has killed humour

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/02/27/nbcwsj-poll-n2291061
tl;dr - democrats as a whole are still more unpopular than Trump

Not when libtards like you keep it fresh by continuously whining its not.

There's a reason that the new DNC guy is basically firing everybody.

It's just another boring.
"Mericaaa fuck yeahhh"
Movie that's been done over and over and over again.

>hipster neckbeard douche throws on some BDU pants and a MAGA hat
>retards believes he's actually a Trump supporter and with his artistic sign believes he changed his mind
You're the prime type of person the media loves - gullible.
I don't like Trump and didn't vote for the orange ego, but that guy ain't an actual soldier.

Besides the corruption that they all williningly participated in except the one whistleblower who leaked the info that Hillary rigged the primaries against Sanders