New Tribes thread, three this time, dubs decide what happens and/or names tribes (names cannot be overwritten)

New Tribes thread, three this time, dubs decide what happens and/or names tribes (names cannot be overwritten)

Tribe on right are ISIS

sure

Middle tribe is named nigger slayers

re roll

Roll for this.

Pink tribe is Lesbefriends

Middle tribe builds farms that grow watermelon, black people become slaves to the middle place just so they could have a taste of the watermelon

Tribe on left are the North Koreans.

left tribe is bogdanoff worshipers

Tribe on the left is called:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Middle tribe is Fun KKK transgender studies for kids

high quality nigger appears top left

re roll

Tribe on right are communist Russians.

Left tribe are called the shit-stirrers

Boom

this

roll

Middle tribe builds a city, and learns to build guns, it also captures niggers and makes them slaves.
Middle tribe now had 3 slaves

roll

re roll

Muslims take nigger tribes fmr land, and start fucking goats.

Middle tribe is called sharqueequee

Left tribe slave elopes with white woman and repopulates with mixed race. Their tribe is called the caramel cuties.

re roll

I got a little lazy.

HUGE nazi flag in the middle

re re roll for sharqueequee

Watermelons end up rotting because pink tribe is gay and nagger tribe riots burning down all the trees on the map.

rollerino

Middle tribe steals goat, causes Muslims to declare Jihad.

A psychic testicle enslaves the right tribe. They are now called the Spermazoids.

reoll

come on

one guy sucks other guy's dick in the right tribe. the one who sucks cock has a flag in hand which has "OP" written on it

Right tribe becomes the USSR.

The mighty USSR is formed in one of the tribes. Creators choice of what one.

fucking off by one

These

fuck off commie scum. a nazi tribe rises, OP chooses which one

Top right tribe adopts feminism

reroll

write "this thread sucks" to the bottom of map

Right tribe becomes the British Empire.

River floods and turns everything into a swamp. Shrek appears...

Middle tribe becomes the Jews.

USSR tanks build up in the north

left goatfucker tribe becomes liberal sjw. now they fuck male goats also, because gender is a social construct.

kek this

HUGE SWASTIKA IN THE MIDDLE

roll

reroll

It'll all be ogre soon.

Muslims declare Shrek blasphemous, start suicide bombing right, and middle tribe who worship him.

we have finally proved """history""" channel right, that hitler indeed was a satanist

K

niggers die

whiteys fuck pinkys and multiply their numbers, brownies gonna get fucked up

The left tribe announces their village's name to be "Khalid'Goatfuckia".

Shrek raeps right tribe

Added Satan Hitler.

Shrek raeps Hitler

The southern tribe's name becomes "Dropdabombia".

Shrek roars "GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!!" And attacks the nearest tribe.

now we make a lil bit smaller swastika to the right tribe

the southern tribe chants again and again: "WE WUZ KANGS!"

hitler rapes shrek and nationalizes the swamp. swamp gets a small swastika

cmon lord kek y not

obama throws bombs to left tribe

Done. Also changed middle swastika to a flag. Because reasons.

jews create a central bank to the left tribe.

Shrek summons Donkey and stomp on all the watermelons...

Shrek raeps flags

an SS soldier starts hitting nigger with a whip

Everybody dies

Game is done

satanic hitler burns shrek and makes soap from the ashes. he gifts soap to niggers

roll

Watermelons become sentient and overthrow top right

Nuclear annihilation.

retry

Close enough.

That is game end, friends.

All tribes realize their false prophets and blasphemy and begin to chant "Shrek is love, Shrek is life".