Recs for someone who likes this stuff?

I'm fully aware that I'm a pleb. Looking to branch out a little from the surface-level :^)

you cant be saved

Moon and Antarctica
Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
Room on Fire
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
The Bends
Doolittle

All this shit is fairly entry level

Fan of all of those, except Crooked Rain and Doolittle, although that's just because I haven't listened to them yet, so I'll try those out now

If you want an idea of what to listen to with some suggestions, use this. Good luck listening!

Danke

Death From Above 1979 - You're A Woman, I'm A Machine
Japandroids - Post Nothing
Japandroids - Celebration Rock
Sleater Kinney - The Woods
Sleater Kinney - Dig Me Out
Weezer - The Blue Album
Jay Reatard - Blood Visions
Fugazi - Repeater
Beck - Odelay
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
Television - Marquee Moon
Talking Heads - Fear of Music
The Drones - Wait Long By The River and The Bodies of Your Enemies Will Float By
Morphine - Cure for Pain
PJ Harvey - Dry
PJ Harvey - Rid of Me
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Nonagon Infinity
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - I'm In Your Mind Fuzz
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Interpol - Turn On the Bright Lights
Gang of Four - Entertainment!
Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid

I feel like this was made in 2011

Is this the more up-to-date one?

I'd say so

Yes this one is much better. It has everything. The only problem is that there's a bit too much punk in the classics section

Slowdive - Souvlaki

If you like this, which I'm sure you will, you can branch out into dream pop & shoegaze which is always fun.

Will be a good Sup Forumscore album for ya

built to spill

The Shins
The Kills

Why was Yanke Hotel Foxtrot removed from sub-mucore? Its much more talked about than a lot of these albums.

You remind me of highschool me. Get into Animal Collective you'll be happy you did. Start with Feels or Strawberry Jam

I agree I've seen Yankee talked about waaaay more than a lot of albums there. Some albums there are literally who?

Siamese Dream is a solid 10, if you want more like it try band Weed or album "You'd prefer an astronaut" by Hum

Holy shit that captain beefheart album is so bad. Is this considered art or something? How can this pass as anything but trash? Holy shit it's too deep for me.

Only faggots listen to arctic monkeys. Go Jack off to 2 guys fucking each other faggot

Soma from Siamese Dream is such a fucking good song.

it's not deep, it's literally stream of consciousness in its...most authentic state. An album that is avant garde - ish that does what happens on trout mask better is super æ by boredoms. It's reminiscent of captain beefheart, but with noise, progressive rock, weird vocals, krautrock, and crazy / good production. :)

2nd Strokes album is good, listen to Loveless by My Bloody Valentine if you like the wall-of-noise aesthetics of Siamese Dream and Is This It

Right so it's not music it's just an art exhibit that happens to be showcasing garbage, got it.

The Breeders - Pod!

are you OP?
Turn On the Bright Lights for sure

No i'm not OP i just picked it from the rec list and i regret it.