What's the fattest thing you've ever done?

What's the fattest thing you've ever done?

I once kept a jar of sugar and a pitcher of water next to my bed just to make single glasses of sugar water.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtOkNZK-m4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fuck drinks sugar water? The only person I can think of is the bug man from Men in Black.

After a few days of not eating due to medicine I was taking the time I ate 3 patty melts and a large fry from whataburger in 20 minutes. One of the best worst feeling ever.

HAHA yeah that's who I'm talking about

On the internet no one knows you're actually an ant colony

kek

Ur mum

>be newfag
>first attempt at guessing how to green text

> pick the fat bitch up on her birthdat
>she comes out smoking a cigarette and with camo pants
>found out she had a kid
>wouldnt even cum in her
>felt her arm for that bar

140lb 5'8"
Ate a whole tub of Cool Hwhip by itself in one sitting.

Cheers

The large Costco size.

a packet of raw sausages

I once bought $35 worth of ice cream and ate it for dinner.

Fattest thing I ever done? How about weighing in at 357 lbs / 161 kg?
I use to eat a pizza, big mack and tons of snacks every day.
Had enough when I got winded walking to the kitchen..
Now, 6 years later I'm at 204 lbs /92 kg.
Had a skin reduction surgery just before Christmas. Finally starting to feel normal.

Half pound of bacon and full stick of butter between two slices of white bread with american cheese

Came here to post this

Are you this guy?

Nah but I'm pretty sure he's totally done much worse

When my friend came back from japan we pigged out on the two things she missed most: american burgers and american style chinese food

We made sweet and sour pork burgers by going to two restaurants and getting take out

I chopped the fried pork into smaller pieces, drizzled with sweet and sour sauce on hamburgers dressed with mayo, mustard, ketchup, onions, tomato and lettucs

Once ate 4 Big Macs with extra large fries and coke around 11 in the morning, followed up by 6 cheeseburgers a few hours later.
Not finished there, that night I also split a family sized pizza with my buddy.
I'm a skinny guy. Sometimes I get the munchies.

PAY

Driven to the gym hungover just to sit in the sauna.

Once ate too much at a Mongolian BBQ, puked up my food in the bathroom, and went and got a couple more plates.

i ate 32 plain hamburgers in the span of 4 hours

was a charity event for a radio show 11 years ago

holy fuck

Ate a very small amount of food on a diet, thought I could basically starve myself. Ate normally afterwards.

Same, except I weighed in at 406lbs. Down to 364 at the moment. Been a long, slow battle to undo the damage I've done. Good job, user.

When I was in Vegas a few years back, I went out to Pahrump to the Chicken Ranch and had a threesome with two hookers. On the way back to my hotel, I had the driver take me to a truck stop, got a bag of mini Krispy kreme donuts and a bag of pork rinds, then through the drive-thru at Del Taco. Got the fiesta box, which is 6 tacos and 6 burritos.

Got back to my hotel and ate all that shit in the jacuzzi. Best night of my life.

Kek

Please leave my board forever.

I moved to Seattle after living poor as fuck in Arkansas for 25 years. Went from making less than 4k a year, to 270k a year. Also because i could eat what i wanted, when i wanted, in quantities i wanted, I went from 140lbs to 300lbs in less than 8 months. I lost it all again, but the damage had been done. Now i have Type II Diabetes and advanced Neuropathy due to my nerves literally being stretched. Life is hell, and there is no chance of a cure at this point. I royally fucked myself over.

Let this be a lesson to you, Never give a redneck real money. Thats the kind of stupid shit we do with it.

>I went from 140lbs to 300lbs in less than 8 months
I didn't even know this was physically possible.

How did you score a job that paid that much though??

I didnt know either. Whats worse is that i couldnt even tell it was getting that bad till it was too late. So possible? It is, apparently. And dear god does it fuck you up when it happens.

Had a friend that got me into C-Level customer escalations in Tech Support. Honestly i wasn't really qualified, but I guess he was really liked cause they gave me the job. Luckily, It was seriously easy. Most demanding thing was imaging HDDs.

Shit. I know what Im switching my major to.

What were you eating that you gained that much weight? Like, that's a massive amount of calories you had to be taking in.

Good luck with that chief. If you get lucky, You'll be making fat stacks. Everything with me is more or less ok now....some days i can walk around just fine. Others, Walking across the floor feels like someone replaced the carpet with Lava and chunks of broken glass. :/

Everything i could find. I had nothing but southern home cooking for 25 years....And suddenly i was put in the Kirkland area in king county...Where there is food literally from around the world. I ate 6 or 7 meals every single day because i was enthralled by the variety.

I made 3 and ate 1 whole cheesecake in one day. The girl I was with ate one herself , and we split the other one the next day. She was OCD about having sex after eating, or with anyone that had eaten. She was also squeamish about fat people. she came to me saying she wanted my help with confronting her fears, I'm fat, and I'm and excellent cook. So during the gorging there was the getting naked and being sexual, about half of the cheesecake was eaten off of eachother after smearing all over ourselves. It was the best week of sex I ever had, and she definitely got over all her hangups.

I made an entire tube of crescent rolls filled with chocolate chips and finished it with a half-gallon of milk

I can eat that shit on a daily bruh. And I'm 150 lbs.

>sugar water
wtff

what is this

have cheat days eat all kinds off shitt fuckin binge over 10k cal all kind of shitt coming out in one shitting

made and ate an entire chocolate cake batter , multiple times.

To feed his hummingbird clearly, what did you think?

How did you lose all that weight ?

Edgar?
youtube.com/watch?v=xtOkNZK-m4A

I was pretty average in HS around 65 kilos (132 lbs). Some horrible things happened and i started eating like crazy, nothing filled the void as much as nasty fat food, now almost 11 years later I'm at my highest weight 110 kilos (242 lbs). I just cant stop eating, cant keep a diet, pretty much it's too late

When I was a kid and wanted candy, but didn't have any, I would make it.
Basically take a bowl with a cup of sugar, cocoa powder and some butter on top and microwave it.
Eat that shit with a spoon.
Thank Christ for my metabolism, I never went above 150 pounds even at 6ft 2in.