39 years old

>39 years old
>still improving his game
>still a top 3 QB

How does he fucking do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tb12store.com/collections/nutrition/products/tb12-nutrition-manual?variant=17174898500
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His supplier is coming up with better products.

He the real MVP.

Part of it is an autistic devotion to nutrition.

But mostly its because he's a system babby that gets rids of the ball too quickly to get sacked

by cheating as much as possible

T.bootybladted broncos fan

>Will never be better than Eli

Peyton is only a few months older and had a god awful final season

HGH

PEDs

Performance enhancing drugs

Roids. It's not like the NFL tests that stringently, particularly with skill position players.

>too quickly

Yeah Brady really spanked the Broncos in 2015 and 2013.

Good nutrition and being cucked by his wife on a regular basis.

Also HGH or something similar

Also.system babby.

Also. He is not improving just playing like a well seasoned QB.

Reason is obvious.

He takes his daily dose as prescribed by his doctor.

yup, intentionally they dont for muh ratings.

if there is a white talent he will stay the best until the very end

Manning and Favre both had great late career seasons. Then fell off a cliff. It could happen to Brady too

No matter what it is in life, there is always going to be at least one really talented individual at it. Tom Brady is that man.

t. Chiefs fan

DELET THIS

Activated almonds of course. Everybody knows that.

>How does he fucking do it?

motivation, my friend

eli wont even make the HOF

Eli's got really a small dick

>this GIF
The absolute madman!

peyton didnt eat avocado ice cream for his cheat meal

>Also. He is not improving just playing like a well seasoned QB.

Fuck off foreigner, his deep balls haven't been this nice since they were in your mom and he's able to still escape pressure in the pocket for positive yards.

That knee looks troublesome. I'd sit him against the Rams.

>top 3

you mean the best easily

budweiser and a little locker room rape action with the boys, didn't mean nuthin by it

Trouble is he himself won't want to sit. He's a maniac. Wants to play every single snap they say. Insane competitor.

Eli will make the HoF when the giants beat the patriots in superbowl 51.

> gronk babby
> belichick babby
> system babby

>no gronk
>belichick cuts best players on the defense
>cope out

only 63 seconds

so easy to trigger bradyfags

THANKS DOC

I appreciate the bumps bro

Favre was an INT machine his entire career and only got worse as he got older.

Manning has a bunch of fucking neck surgeries and his arm was awful.

Brady is in mint condition and an INT from him is like spotting Bigfoot.

He can't escape from the cliff m8

He is not improving just maintaining.

He does it by taking care of his body and mind like no other athlete does. It borders on the crazy. I am sure some things he does don't help at all but some probably do.

Also his game translates well into old age.

He actually practices how NOT to get injured. Look at that low his in the Seattle game that hurt him. He left his feet to make sure he didn't plant and though it hurt him it didn't injury him. He does such drills with pads going for his legs. Also when sacked or hit he NEVER falls incorrectly. He gets knocked down a lot but unlike other QBs who try to power through or stay up once he knows he is going down he goes limp and tucks his chin and makes sure to not stick out his arms to try try to break his fall and falls as flat as possible.

He practices and trains his body for longevity and resilience more than throwing strength.

He never used to move in the pocket like he is now though, he used to fall down like a bitch.. now he runs and throws on the run. It's just bizarre that a person could have more athleticism at 39 than 29

That is a byproduct of his training and one of the things he looked to improve. He does a lot of agility drills but doesn't go for straight line explosive speed cause he believe it would make his muscles too tight.

>Eli's got really a small dick

>noticing a man junk

FAG!

DUBS OF TRUTH

THANKS DOC

manny pacman or brady who is more famous? pls don't ban me

Giants fans living in the past is hilarious

they want to stay relevant lmaaao

if you don't reply they usually stay in their autistic corner

Favre believed his own hype his entire career and was almost definitely on PEDs for his Minnesota year given how god awful he looked his last season with the Packers and his season with the Jorts.

Manning fell apart and was one of the worst QBs in history his final season but was also, without a doubt, on HGH the season (s?) before that.

Tom Brady is intensely focused on playing for 5 more years and is taking part in a radical exercise and diet program aimed at flexibility, recovery and longevity over strength. He also understands what his own weaknesses are and works hard to correct them which is why he's become so mobile. He has always had incredible awareness in the pocket which is why he throws so few INTs and never leads the league in sacks despite having a few seasons with a suspect O-Line. He just combined his mental prowess with improved physicality.

>“So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”

>“No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG. I’ll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats…. I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt.
[Tom] doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation.
What else? No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy. The kids eat fruit. Tom, not so much. He will eat bananas in a smoothie. But otherwise, he prefers not to eat fruits.

I got toms nutrition manual in aug and started following it in sept. I dropped 40 lbs. got to a 6 min mile and have a abs. My face gains have been incredible.

can you link the manual

He has been pretty bad the past two games. Not counting that last drive vs. Jets, though.

>He does it by taking care of his body and mind like no other athlete does

Stop falling for this meme. Every pro athlete in the world eats properly because every pro athlete has a team of trainers, nutritionists and "vitamin supplements" around them.

This

nigga link the manual

i cant. its not online. it was 200 buckaroos and made out of wood

fukin scan the bitch and make a pdf

dont have time nor the means

How expensive is it to actually live on though?

plus this diet is really hard. the first week is hell but then you start to feel great. i doubt many of you would stick with it. got to have major motivation

very. im a uni student but my parents are rich. trips to whole foods on the reg. i spend 200 a week on groceries

Yeah we'll see about that when they face off again this year in the Super Bowl. Brady has to be afraid/psyched out by Elis autism by now.

Dubs and Brady tears an ACL

Brady in the 1980's wouldn't have lasted 10 years

>>Eli's got really a small dick
>>noticing a man junk
>FAG!
>DUBS OF TRUTH

checked all those dubs

Well seeing how he's literally missed like 1 game outside of 2008 I'm sure he would have been fine

father time undefeated

brady already never went undefeated :^)

Eli will get into HOF just like Ben and Drew. None of their careers can statistically touch Brady, but nobody else is in their class of the current players.

her father is black

Not a mean it is reality. It is not other guys don't put in effort it is that Brady does more day to day small stuff than anyone else they wouldn't even think to do.

Who even makes that plane? If it isnt beoing or airbus im not riding it

He would have had an o-line made out of something other than Swiss cheese back then because it was the pre-cap era.

>living in the past is hilarious
>what are stats

tb12store.com/collections/nutrition/products/tb12-nutrition-manual?variant=17174898500

It's really expensive but it's not a meme.

They havent beaten Brady in half a decade

i lost 78 pounds spending $60 a week on groceries. dumb ass rich kids, all you have to do is run a mile a day.

This, if you've been eating like shit, any healthy diet will do the same. Though the psychological effect of having a difficult and expensive diet can be a major one.

i was 6'2 210 got down to 170... i wasnt a lard ass like you prolly. it was harder for me to cut to this weight

nah, the last 20 pounds were the easiest.

Brees is ahead of Brady in career marks. Ben's stats are almost identical to Carson Palmer.

romo will make it in before eli. multiple ships for romo... this year with the boys and 2 with broncos. screencap this

$60 a week? That's impressive, share?

>romo will make it in ... with the boys and 2 broncos

share what?

The food you bought.

he avoids getting hit

why?

Because it's an impressive feat and I'm curious about how you accomplished it.

no

>brokeASSmounting.jpg

i keked

After eli wins another super bowl MVP against the Pats this February, he's will be a guaranteed first ballot HOF

Oh yeah, man that's totally true. Don't know what these other fellas are talking about.

Steroids

>Tb12 store

What is this?

i just ate grilled chicken salads for the most part. that was my lunch and dinner, and for breakfast i had scrambled eggs and assorted fruits. every friday i had a couple slices of pepperoni pizza for dinner.