HARDY BOYZ BACK

HARDY BOYZ BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=pgvKyssh4YA

A bunch of old hicks past their prime doing meth, coke, pills, and booze are back? Who gives a fuck OP. Go watch boxing, mma, thai boxing, etc. This shit is gay.

Yeah but not enough deletion

Watching people actually beating each other up is more idiotic than watching scripted "enterFUCKINGtainment", you gook.

No, it actually isnt. Wathing people act pg and where spandex is not as idiotic as a real fight you cuck faggot.

watching neckbeards have an Internet slap fight is fun too.

The very fact that WWE is scripted is why it is NOT entertainment, it's fucking retarded.

it's kinda like watching acrobatics or dancing

what form of entertainment isn't scripted?

I'd take a near-guaranteed 15-25 minute main event over an MMA bout any day.

nice trips faggot

actual sports.

then you're retarded

what sports do u play? or u just like to watch real men play?

so youre actually trying to argue that all movies, music, tv and theatre are shit and the only entertainment you enjoy is sports? yea right faggot.

i don't know how you can be older than 14 and still enjoy pro wrestling, especially how it is now

DELETE DELETE DELETE

no, i just like to watch real men play. but at least im not a retarded loser who likes WWE, seriously, that shits like a bad soap opera. it's fine if you're 8-12 years old, but if you still like it after 14 or 15? give up.

>I just like to watch real men play

ITT: A whole bunch of numale smarks getting worked by BASED Vince and his sports entertainment company

by that exact same logic, you must enjoy dora the explorer, peppa pig, nickelback, twilight, etc.

>I just like to watch real men play

So how many of you can kick this spandex wearing acrobatic ballerina's ass?

The irony in these posts is undoubtedly lost on you

>wrestling is gay

yes, i could easily kick his ass. problem?

ew, what the fuck is that thing?

>yes, I could easily kick his ass. Problem?

No, that isn't employing the same logic.

The exact same fucking fag

Nice try fag

yes. did i ever claim to be a different fag? did i agree with my own posts? you are so fucking pathetic it's not even funny.

>admitting he's the same fag
Wew

my point exactly

you must be new here

a cute

>you must be new here
Says the samefag new fag samefagging and newfagging up and down this entire friend. Time to leave new friend, you've had enough Sup Forums for today.

lol, you really are retarded, aren't you? of course it was completely obvious from the start, but jeeez man, you are actually clinically retarded.
i don't even need to argue with you any more, you've literally proven all my points for me (although you are to stupid to realise this of course)

>Triggered: The Post