"Race mixing is wro-"

>"Race mixing is wro-"

it's not bad until you get aids or make a kid

Nope still wrong
>implying I want to fuck monkeys

If all whites were to breed with asians, they would undoubtedly create the most powerful race known to mankind.
Prove me wrong.

IQs would fall and mass shootings would skyrocket

great

Or nothing will happen really, as we are all human and that race is just a man made concept.
>/thread.

Yes. Like nothing happen with your country..

Yes. Most of us wouldn't have existed without race mixing.

Not THICC enough.

So what? Why does it matter. Most of you social-Darwinist cucks have been disproved.

Are you a black? (I don't know how to ask correctly... sorry)

race mixing is WONG
hahaha

but african runner is bestest runner
why sjw was silence?

Fantastic post

Normally.
I like.

nice bait

No. I'm indian, but most of my friends wouldn't be here at all without race mixing.

I've been so tempted to fat to this picture. Fucking pathetic we're all here.

Chinese girls are very cute...
Yes.. aren't all but there are very and very nice.
They are little and looks accurate and young...

I see they often and even tried to acquainted with pair...

Hail Satan!

lol americans

what's with all the racemixing threads, lately?
i find it strange that there even ARE racemixing threads, let alone a great many of them

thanks.
i put quite a lot of thought into it

you have to go back

how is it that italian niggers commit less crime than the american ones? italian niggers are from 20% to 80% niggerer than the american ones since they're pure african, they should commit more crimes

Have you ever seen an actual retard be a criminal? I have, in the States. Not here, because they're all in some sort of retard care where their most utter simple needs like food and social activities are met. The thing that matters the most when it comes to criminality is the life lived.

>being this disloyal

>race is just a man made concept
Yes indeed, man made the races by adapting into different environments and breeding with his tribal members.

you are a mongrel though...

Can't really argue desu

m8s at this point i dont even care anymore

i'd gladly racemix if that means i get to have love in my life

The joke is that spanish are legitimately an unholy mix of germanics, celto-iberians, romans, arabs, berbers and everyone else who stuck their dick in the axewound that is hispania.

Meanwhile finns are genetically one of the most unique and least diluted people in europe do to isolation and bottleneck effect.

Really makes you think.

no, our population is quite uniform, not like binland were the west is way aryaner than the east

This pretty much.

It must feel like the picture being Juan Carlos.
>not white
>not black
>just light brown moroccan-european mongrel dickface
Hahahah, what a faggot.

is that why all finns look inbred?

The difference between western and eastern finns is marginal compared to the genetic variance in the haploseptic tank that is reino de espaƱa.

wtf i LOVE race mixing now

Nice bantz khan bro.

We are inbred. It's not a meme. That's the price you pay for being the whitest, blondest and blue-eyest people in a world knee deep in generic shit colored people.

Yes, a world full of hapas like Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodgers

What an utopia