What's the best Blood On The Dance Floor album?

What's the best Blood On The Dance Floor album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXK-Fz1ubKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exmillitary

defs pic related

isnt blood on the dance floor a bob dylan album

>He thinks BOTDF are good while he shits on Hollywood Undead

hollywood undead is actually competent though

I met Dahvie at a show my friend booked and that guy is a fucking hoot desu.

You're all pretentious fags at the end of the day even though I agree they write some pretty hilarious garbage in hindsight.

they sucked when they didn't know how to produce for shit and they suck now that they're as overproduced as any generic mainstream pop
Epic kind of falls in the middle of those two periods and it's actually kind of fun, like a eurodance influenced Crystal Castles or something

he does seem pretty charismatic in this
youtube.com/watch?v=PXK-Fz1ubKI

Scene kid music is the one musical subculture to produce not a single even good album. Prove me wrong.

Nah, I would argue Myka Relocate, Whether I (first EP), Issues and many earlier bands like Scary Kids Scaring Kids and I The Mighty are excellent works.

He was fucking hilarious, honestly. Dude didn't have a filter on his mouth and it had an odd charm to it. I mean yeah he's a pretty well known kiddie fucker tho.

>hollywood undead
>BOTDF
>Good
have you grown your pubes yet anons?

Attack Attack!'s debut album

I'm not a fan of it but it's definitely something I enjoyed and I think people don't like it because they didn't want to enjoy something that wasn't dad rock.

>people don't like it because they didn't want to enjoy something that wasn't dad rock.
nah the hate is 100% because of the music video

Sup Forums is going through a midlife crisis

>Poptimists
>Scene Music fans
>Trap fans
>Nu Metal defenders

Nu-metal and scene aren't wholly bad though. I would argue there is actually a degree of musicianship involved in them and I'm not just saying that because I've watched the recording process for them.

You're right there is some musicianship but I would argue the amount of image that goes into them over the music really makes it hard to listen to much of it once you're past like 16.

All music to be published for commercial purposes has a good deal of image curation going into it, you can't be that way.

I would argue the music coming out now in those genres handle the issue of image far better and it's interesting to see the cannibalization of what was accepted. The internet has practically halved and in some cases trisected and quadrisected "trends".

OK Computer

* the time in which trends exist.

I'm awaiting for the day of singularity and the day entertainment/"art" will be destroyed. It's disappointing to say because I can't say who is exactly to blame.

not if you just accept image and theatricality as an inherent part of pop music (not even just that) and learn to appreciate it as another part of the art.

/Thread

GOAT of all GOAT'S

I love how the members of Blood on the Dance Floor and similar bands can get away with literally raping underage girls because nobody cares enough about this type of music for it to be a problem