Eat it!

Eat it!

You all paint Trump as a liar, a traitor and a lot of other shit, but people like Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo, and Christina Hoff Sommers makes me think otherwise.

The hell does that even mean?

This is false flag shitposting to try and turn normal people against anyone who criticizes Trump.

Nice try faggot.

A bunch of fucking retards make you think otherwise?

He means he sees that compared to those people he mentioned, Trump isn't as much of a lying traitor.

Look look.. Op here.. I apologize.. I didn't mean to to trigger any of far right wingers.

But on the other hand! How can you faggots justify this?!

> posting on Sup Forums
> normal people

This is now a Merkel tits/cleavage thread. Commence posting

1) The rule never got implemented. Literally everything is the same as its always been. (Granted, It would be better with the rule, but it is not a new massive violation of privacy)

2) States can implement their own restrictions. Minnesota has already done so. If you live in a blue state, you might want to write your local government.

Plus even though they are almost 2 decades apart. Hillary has a natural beauty and even looked better than ivankas fake body parts and a ton of make up just to go outside.

Desu desu desu!

Who cares if it never got to actually take effect.. It changes everything! Now if people in red states want privacy. They have to search for a good VPN or start using TOR even though it was never secure.. The only question is if advertisers will have the key to view tor.
Can all you simple minded Republicans even understand that the entire Republican party is propagandizing you!? Or maybe you just don't deserve to be heard

whats....whats even the joke here? that he put a wig on a plane ?

have u ever seen his hair? thats the joke. that and his tiny hands

He says, while posting nothing himself